[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do we do about the RAPE OF SWEDEN by MUSLIMS?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: hqdefault.jpg (71KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
71KB, 480x360px
You made your bed Swedes. Now will you lie in it?
>>
The thing that gets me about threads like these is you (the board r9k + the avg 4channer) don't care about women being raped. Its preventable by them so whatever. So why do you care when Muslims rape?
>>
>>34728380

Not really anything that we can do. If they continue to turn a blind eye to it and say that there's no problem, then there's not much that can be done, right?

I mean, you can only help those that want to help themselves. Sweden is like a meth addict that thinks that all the meth they're doing isn't a problem to their health.
>>
>>34728380
>yfw alt-right is hella on the rise in sweden and asylum housings are burned down DAILY
>yfw most of my friends are full on right wing death squad tier
>>
>>34728421
I care about MUSLIM rapes, cause muslims aren't supposed to be in Europe, therefore European women shouldn't be raped by muslims. No muslims = WAY WAY WAY less rapes.
>>
>>34728489
But you don't care about women being raped, so why does the amount matter?
>>
>swedish women vote en masse to bring in immigrants from the middle east
>more swedish women are raped

And conservacucks wants you to feel angry about this.
>>
File: image.jpg (18KB, 336x252px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18KB, 336x252px
>>34728380
yet still the best country in the world, feels good man
>>
>>34728380
i love muslim cock, im going to fuck a refugee just to spite you.
>>
>>34728380
You got banned from /pol/, didn't you?
>>
As a Finland faggot this makes me pretty smug, yes we had to take a couple thousand of these cunts here but we don't have gang wars happening on the streets in nigger neighbourhoods or top 10 rape statistics in the world.
>>
>>34729129

How long are you going to keep telling yourself that, the whole system in sweden has already been showing signs of decay for 5-10 years now, its only a matter of time until the bubble bursts completely. You better pray the politics shifts to the right and they take a more stern approach to immigration policies or its swedistan time.
>>
>>34728380
Who gives a fuck about Swedish women? They would rather see a 10 year old white girl gang raped by Muhammad and his buddies than criticize Islam or mass immigration.
>>
File: image.gif (22KB, 1088x509px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
22KB, 1088x509px
>>34729501
happened long time ago, no decay that's just a pol meme economy is literally booming, stay mad brah
>>
>>34729583

I'm talking the system not economy. Police forces are dwindling and apparently its hard to get new recruits because theres much more violence than before. Hospitals are fucked etc. Welfare is over encumbered.
>>
>>34729629
maybe read published statistics instead of taking sensationalist media at face value dude
>>
>>34729129
>massive gender imbalance (far more young migrant men than Swedish women
>55 no go areas
>Malmo a Muslim shithole
>rape capital of Europe
>media owned by Jews

Yeah Sven, Sweden sounds great.
>>
>>34728380
Nuke Sweden and then Israel.
>>
>>34729791

Oh its another episode of anon dismisses your comment with imaginary studies but doesn't link a single one.

I wouldn't go around trusting the official media in sweden either they have been hiding uncomfortable facts for decades now, even the police is not allowed to give information out if it hurts the current reigning political parties agenda.

Who exactly am I supposed to trust here and what are these studies that prove that sweden is in fact doing ''allright'' while malmo is becoming a new detroit.
>>
>>34729921
I really think swedes have gone bonkers, but any place in Scandinavia is generally safer to be than America.
>>
File: image.jpg (97KB, 678x396px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97KB, 678x396px
>>34729921
You mean how you made claims without factual basis :^) lol

maybe try to find information on your own kiddo, here's some help
http://webbutik.skl.se/sv/artiklar/svensk-sjukvard-i-internationell-jamforelse-2015.html
literally best healthcare in the EU, stay butthurt lol
>>
>>34730172

Go suck some muslim cock
>>
>>34728421
>>34728940
rapist sandnigger detected
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.