[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are week old tendies okay to eat?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: old tendies.jpg (857KB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
old tendies.jpg
857KB, 4128x2322px
Are week old tendies alright to still eat? I cooked a big box last thursday, and have been eating them everyday in my room while my flat mates are around the house.
One is at home nearly all the time while the other works during the day, so I hardly have any time to go out my room.
I ate them already, but I've been having a really bad poo lately, and want to know if its my tendies.
>>
plz guys, do a response
>>
tendies last for ages but what is that under your tendies anon? looks like shredded meat and cheese.
>>
>>34728206
>One is at home nearly all the time while the other works during the day, so I hardly have any time to go out my room.
nigger what

Also, they're fine if they were in the fridge.
>>
those are nuggets you fucking poser
>>
File: 984.jpg (36KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
984.jpg
36KB, 640x960px
Those are not tendies.
>>
>>34728548
One of my flat mates goes to work and makes the money that our flat has, the other stays home and looks after the flat.

And no, they were just under my bed, but i have the window open?

>>34728598
yeah, my flat mate got them from mcdonalds and i make them into my speciality dish!

>>34728617
They are!

>>34728518
I make a speciality dish I call Happy Hungry Ten-days because it sounds like tendies and i normally keep them for the ten days before I throw them out.
I crush up nachos and nacho cheese and then put my tendies on top with a little bit of ketchup from the ketchup packet and microwave it for 60 seconds then i box them up and keep them in my room for when I get hungry
>>
>>34728206
Those are fucking nuts you autist. I hope they kill you.
>>
File: bohh.jpg (64KB, 636x481px) Image search: [Google]
bohh.jpg
64KB, 636x481px
>>34728681
>I make a speciality dish I call Happy Hungry Ten-days
>>
>My flat mates

You mean your parents you fucking retard
>>
File: 919.jpg (35KB, 600x610px) Image search: [Google]
919.jpg
35KB, 600x610px
>>34728681
nuggies =/= tendies
original
>>
>>34728750
Well I cant make real tendies then anon I am sorry, i can only get what my mom gets me
>>
>>34728750
I MEAN FLATMATES
>>
>>34728681
>my flat mate got them from mcdonalds
So 1, dont call them tendies if you know they are not so.
2. Newfag please die
3. Thoese are not ducking mcdonalds! Look at the breeding, it is either that of a shit chain restraunt's kids meal, tyson, or off brand.
>>
>>34728598
>>34728617
>>34728750
what is the difference between tendies and nuggets, and what exactly are tendies? Where I live there's only nuggets or wings
>>
I make a very similar dish in large quantities and eat it throughout the week in my room.
>>
>>34729018
nuggets are made from minced chicken and are typically smaller than tenders. tenders are just sliced breast.
>>
File: John Mcnuggy.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
John Mcnuggy.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
>>34728206
think of how different this thread would be if you knew the difference between a nuggy and a tendy.
>>
>>34728681
one flat mate makes money for the 3 people there and one looks after the flat. are you sure you dont still live at home
>>
>>34729018
tendies are breasts you fucking moron. kys pleas. breasts are the best.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.