[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think the meaning of life /r9k/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

I've spent about my whole life wondering why people feel as though they're is a meaning to life or if i just don't see it the same as others and im curious to see what /r9k/ thinks.

If your curious of what I think then its that theyre is no real purpose and that we as a individuals come up with theyre own purposes and outlook
>>
>>34728170
There is no meaning, you just create your own.
>>
>34728170

Actually i wasnt searching for a singuler purpose i was just curies of others own purposes
>>
>>34728170
There's no meaning to it, nor is there any real meaning in trying to find one, or making one up for yourself.
>>
Why do you live? Because you were born and continued living. Why were you born? Because there happens to be a material world with living organisms that evolved somehow and one of them ended up being what you call yourself. Who knows why. Does the universe have an endgame? If yes, that would be the meaning. Whatever it is. Or has it existed and will exist forever? Then the meaning would be to just exist. Who knows.

Why do you continue living? Because you want to. Or your body is hardwired to do so. I guess it's meaning is to pass on the genes. But why? Who knows. On a personal level, the meaning of life is everything that makes you want to continue living.

My reasons for wanting to keep living are curiosity about the world and what will happen in the future. And the things that give me pleasure.
>>
There is no meaning. Our lives are pre-determined by our environment and all of our actions have a cause, be it a small cause, or a cause by our nature, our nature that wads caused by our upbringing. Everything is completely out of our control and non-autonomous, and therefore meaningless.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.