[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is World of Warcraft a game for losers?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: s2_20935.jpg (152KB, 725x1026px) Image search: [Google]
s2_20935.jpg
152KB, 725x1026px
Is World of Warcraft a game for losers?
>>
yes

originalliotio
>>
>>34727656
gaming is for losers unless you play it on weekends for 1h with your gf
>>
>>34727656
Yes, RuneScape was the real winners game

RuneScape kids: Apply their economic skills gained in the game to make them millions of dollars in the stock market, their hard grinding work giving them the endurance to lift weights and become 10/10 Chad's. Quit RuneScape because of other priorities but look back on the game fondly and thank it for their success

Warcraft kids: 400 lb basement dwellers who never got anywhere in life, blame the game for all their failures in life but still play it for hours on end every day
>>
Definitely.

Orgasmed
>>
>>34727656
no but many losers play it.
>>
File: s2_21024.jpg (90KB, 725x1026px) Image search: [Google]
s2_21024.jpg
90KB, 725x1026px
Is Henry Cavill a loser because of his Onyxia raids?
>>
>>34727656
No. A video game in and of itself is "not for losers". The part where you become a loser is when you don't exercise or socialize because of the game. You stop shaving, getting hair cuts, taking showers, that makes you a loser. You eat unhealthy food, you don't get enough sleep, because of a video game, that makes you a loser. WOW just happens to be a game where people who play it fall into that lifestyle, if they're not in it already. It becomes a substitution for reality. If you can play the game, and avoid all that, then you're ok.
>>
God I sunk so many hours into this game, such a shame it went down the pan but all good things must come to an end I suppose.
>>
>>34728541
Is Henry Rollins a loser because he was in a punk band called Black Flag? Is Hardcore Henry a loser because they made a movie documentary of his life? Is Oh! Henry a loser because he wanted to be a chocolatey candy bar?
>>
File: wow tramp stamp.webm (573KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
wow tramp stamp.webm
573KB, 960x720px
yes, it really is these days.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.