[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Feels/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

File: sM77zRs.jpg (36KB, 709x765px) Image search: [Google]
sM77zRs.jpg
36KB, 709x765px
Did anyone think it would end up like this?

Been in education for most of my life, finally leave and get a job. 40 hours a week of absolute tedium and misery - just why bother at this point. The thought of having to do this for 40 years - what should be the best years of my life - just to support my decaying future self is making me suicidal beyond belief. What's the point if this is all there is? Doing a job which by all reason shouldn't even exist in this technological age.

Unfortunately I tried being NEET as well but can't hack it either. Feel thread in general I guess.
>>
Kill yourself or man up, nothing more you can do.
>>
>>34726580
Part of me does wonder whether it has to be this way though, its generally infuriating. I don't believe I'm asking for much - just to be fulfilled by what I do but it seems no one is.
>>
Recently I got into digital art, and its one of the things that keeps me going. Im not very good at it, but Im kinda happy when Im doing it. Besides that I just watch movies or browse 4chin. I skiped alot of school lately and every day just feels so fucking empty, but I still try to have some hope.
>>
>>34726683
Good for you anon, seriously.

It really pisses me off when people say 'oh we all have jobs anon, you just need to lighten up ;)'. How can you be happy if you're spending your time on Earth doing something which is the definition of pointless just to survive.
>>
Work fucking blows. You have to find fulfillment in your life outside of work.
>>
>>34726804
I've been trying anon but its somewhat hard when it takes up most of your time.
>>
>>34726820
Yeah, I didn't mean to downplay how hard it is. I fall into the trap of easily and quickly appealing bullshit like vidya and animu but I don't know how long that's gonna last me.
>>
>>34726859
Sadly vidya has lost all pleasure for me and I never really liked anime anyhow. I've been trying to go down the hobby route but it requires much more discipline than I've had in my life so far - I pretty much ghosted through education and training.
>>
>>34726820

I would love to help you anon, but Im trying to find answers myself. Only thing I can say is dont give up, try to find things you love in this world and fill your life with them. I really hope your life will get better.
>>
>>34726931
Godspeed and thanks for the positive comments anon.
>>
Work is unfortunately the prison that sustains us. We hate being a part of it, there is no freedom, but it is necessary to our survival. It really is a double-edged sword. You're miserable because you work and you work because its necessary. I sometimes think of joining a convent or some hippy commune, but I know myself well enough to know that I'd eventually grow tired of that as well. I just hope I can make it to retirement age before blowing my brains out.
>>
>>34726550
This.
I studied hard all my life from school to the university, got memed into CS and now I want to fucking die already.
Most of my school mates who didnt do shit back then are doing just fine. Why bother studying?
>>
>>34727079
I feel like its all one big joke anon. You put so much effort in and then you get slapped with the fish of reality 'haha, well wasn't that all pointless?' And it was, studying and getting a job at the end of it hasn't made me happier. I might as well not have bothered.
>>
File: 1486367279221.png (838KB, 921x1023px) Image search: [Google]
1486367279221.png
838KB, 921x1023px
>>34726550
>Did anyone think it would end up like this?
yes, all my life I've been a completely directionless lazy stupid loser and I knew it was only going to get worse as I got older
>>
>>34726550

Due to months of depression, and i know this is my fault. I let my drivers license expire due to me becoming more anxious about everything. Even going to stand in line at the place to get my license is terrifying because there's tons of other people.

Sounds retarded i know, but now i have no form of identification that isn't expired. And now i basically can't find a job, and i had been lying to my mom for months about it, and now she recently found out i was lying. She went off on a drunken rant and started calling me a loser, she started calling me pathetic, and i tried to get away from the situation by closing my bedroom door, and she kept trying to force her way in to fight with me, she said i was fighting her because I didn't let her in my room, and she called the police and had me detained. As i was leaving in handcuffs i called her a fat bitch. The cops took me to a homeless shelter for the night, and it was about 20km from where I live. The next day I walked 20 km to my house and my mom said "go back to the homeless shelter you piece of shit". So here i am living at my grandmas. Did i mention my dad abandoned my mom 19 years ago and he's been supporting other families like a cuck? I called him up asking for help, and he told me that i'm not going to get any free handouts from him despite him not paying a dime of child support. Life is garbage.
>>
>>34727127
Everything gets worse as you get older and with it the ever growing realisation that your life has no purpose and you have achieved nothing, gets stronger.
>>
>>34727136
That's a sad story anon. If you can, renew your license, get a shitty job and save enough to buy a van which you can live out of for free. That's the first step really from moving to homelessness to sorting your shit out.
>>
>>34727136
I wonder what a guy who makes his own child but prefer to support other women's is called, i mean a betacuck wouldnt even be able to make his own I guess
>>
>>34727232
Irresponsible and immoral.
>>
>>34727232
>>34727251
I also hope that poster somehow makes it big time and refuses to share his wealth with his jew family.
>>
>>34726550
Sometimes I think that the answer is to just say fuck it and try to live extremely frugally. I think the solution is a robot collective where many of us live in small comfy subdivisions in a larger house. Get like 10 people in a house to cut down costs. Pay 1/10th of the wifi/electricity/water bill. Only work when you need to. Maybe a farmhouse would work, you could just go and tend the farm, produce most of the food you need to eat and sell some for living costs.
>>
look at the bright side

you only have 5 days

meanwhile i'm doing 6 days with some UNPAID overtime
>>
>>34727183

The problem is that my credit rating is fucked too, so i don't know if i'd be able to get a van at this point, I appreciate the advice, I'm going to head out tomorrow and see if i can get my license renewed, i may have to start all over again to get it.

>>34727281

I hope I do too, my mom was a total piece of shit when I grew up, she would have random dudes over for one night stands, she would lie to me and say they would take me out to an amusement park together or something and then i'd never see the dude again. Not to mention one time back at my residence with my mom, she ended up sleeping with the neighbor who was married btw, but his wife was away. I found out she was over there and the dude walked up to the door naked, and locked in my face. So then I started kicking his door, and she came rushing out and we went home, and i must've been 12 or 13 at the time, and she started filling me in with punches. I cried myself to sleep that night, and the next day when I mentioned it she just said "that never happened".

I truly hope she gets cancer and dies, i will not be going to her funeral either. Dumb fat drunken slut bitch.
>>
>>34727368
I would be really up for that actually but getting the property itself could be an issue considering most robots are poor as fuck, how could we front the cash from the outset?
>>
>>34727401
Buy one secondhand, they get flogged real cheap from people who don't want them anymore.
>>
>>34727406
We should look to buy a really rundown old farmhouse, maybe one that has been abandoned for a while. We may even just be able to get legal squatting rights and acquire a house that way. If we improve it we can make it ours. I have some experience in home improvement and could fix it up with the help of some robots.
>>
>>34727490
What country are from?
>>
>>34727429

Alright thanks anon, i'll check on kijiji when i have some money.
>>
Join military I did, best case you retire after 20 years you get GI bil thats free college and 1500 a month for it, I didn't make 20 years but got a medical retirement at 12, now I'm 32 and make 5k a month tax free, why would anyone want to work 40 years?
>>
>>34727517
I'm from the US of A.
>>
>>34726550
Heres the catch about working "if you love the job you are doing you will never work a day" its true find something that you enjoy not just to pay the bills
>>
>>34727632
Sadly britbong here :/

>>34727608
I don't live in a country where soldiers get a decent settlement.
>>
>>34727641
Some of my friends found jobs in art fields, like working in museums (etc.) and they love it. However they still live with their parents and so don't have the expenses I do (and I don't have the option to live with them anyhow).
>>
>>34727655
Ah sorry senpai, how much do you mame U.S a month? I have lot of online friends that make 500 U.S a month sounds rough
>>
File: g.jpg (20KB, 426x240px) Image search: [Google]
g.jpg
20KB, 426x240px
>>34726550
I never had much hope. Only a fool's hope that I will make enough money on the stock market.
>>
>>34727691
Maybe get a roomate with one of your friends? I know people who love their jobs.. I hated mine in military just did it for the benefits and money, I've always wanted to sling dogs on a busy corner for some reason
>>
The problem I've always found is that if you're not motivated by material wealth, what purpose do you have to participate in this society? I only want to do enough to sustain me.
>>
>>34727744
Yes I will look into cost-cutting, perhaps moving to a cheaper country might help and I can cut down on the hours.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.