[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your vision on how the world should be?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8

File: 1486137727967.jpg (2MB, 3840x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1486137727967.jpg
2MB, 3840x1200px
What's your vision on how the world should be?
>>
One global government is a hoax. Those guys just want that so they can keep raping and murdering children and babies.

With our surveyance technology, it should be easy to wipe out these murderers and rapists of children.
>>
File: nice.jpg (19KB, 319x310px) Image search: [Google]
nice.jpg
19KB, 319x310px
>What's your vision on how the world should be?
It should be nice
>>
File: Mammoth-hunting-scene.jpg (59KB, 926x539px) Image search: [Google]
Mammoth-hunting-scene.jpg
59KB, 926x539px
Hunter gatherer life tbqh

4 hours of hunting in the morning with my tribesmen while the ladies do some gathering, rest of the afternoon for activities like swimming, hut building, dancing, singing, etc.

Yes there was much higher infant mortality and shit medicine, but I'd take a shorter, more human life over this long domesticated one.
>>
File: C2jsLo4UQAAzc8-.jpg (83KB, 940x940px) Image search: [Google]
C2jsLo4UQAAzc8-.jpg
83KB, 940x940px
>>34726480
Tribal societies of 150 people is how nature intended, this way all members are loved and all are somewhat related to do what is best for the group. This we people focus on putting their tribe first and not weird cliques or ideologies that modern people put first
>>
>>34726480
I want the world to be cyberpunk, with prosthetics and augs commonplace and cheap
I don't care about that megacorp bullshit that's usually in cyberpunk stuff, I just want an android body goddamnit
>>
>>34726574
Im saving up to purchase large amounts of land with other anons i have spoken to for years, we intend to live traditional lives with european tradition( while collecting wellfare for income tax, firearm fees ans bulking on rice, ect incase our crops and shit fail because itll take a decade or so to relearn what our ancesters knew about surviving on the land)

If anyone wants in on the tribe reply to this, we plan to do this 1-5yrs from now (and that seems like goot vetting time aswell)
>>
>>34726612
Yea after oil collapses and our "nonstop growth" and reliance on fossil fuels rural tribal people will survive the collapse best
>>
>>34726480
Solely designed to make my needs and wants fulfilled
Fuck other people, the world should serve me and only me
I don't care how infantile or edgy this sounds, its true and nothing short of complete self serving would make me appreciate existence on this planet. But its not like that, I can only wait for death with you cunts on r9k
>>
>>34726574
If anyone wants to discuss prepping, gardening or homesteading, european traditions and tribalism feel free to add me on kike friends

Chrissybboo
>>
>>34726741
Kik*

Pffhdhbddbbdvddv
>>
>>34726562
The only thing that keeps the beta male relevant is intellectual pursuit and you want to go back to the society where Chad has the greatest advantage in history
>>
>>34726829
In european tradition men partnered at 30 women at 20, cheating on any side meant 1st time a year of exile 2nd time death, also only 1 man and 1 woman so everyone partnered
>>
I think the human experiment has been a complete failure.
>>
The system of government would remain because I like luxury and infrastructure is needed for that. I like how the system is set up that if you work hard enough you can succeed (yes even you ghetto children if you get good grades in HS you can go to uni for free as a minority). I think that the common man should just refuse to fight in wars that were started by some rich guys personal ideologies, all war stopped. I think that handouts to families that can't feed their 11 kids should be banned and that sex should just seem out of the question if you couldn't pay for the kid. A greater societal sense of personal responsibility would be nice. NEET programs would be shut down as well. If you don't want to work you could live a very relaxing life in the wilderness but luxuries like vidya and hentai should be for people that earn those luxuries. Marriage as a concept would be disbarred as two people that love each other should be able to stay together without a contract or gambling their possessions. Prostitution would be legal but if it turns out you worked with an STD or solicited service with one your genitals will smoothed and made non functional. Violent crime would be on a strict three strike system with the third strike resulting in execution. All other penalties still apply but this would make prisons less scary as those who abuse the system inside will end up dead. Bottled water should be limited to one case per household for emergencies and filtered water become the norm. Everyone would ideally drive environmentally friendly vehicles and limit excess waste. Just some things I think would be nice
>>
File: Bogdanoff.jpg (94KB, 670x730px) Image search: [Google]
Bogdanoff.jpg
94KB, 670x730px
Humanless
>>
Devoid of women.
Monarchy, half of world's resources go to scientific research. Artificial wombs,genetic engineering and human cloning without anyone shouting about ethics.
>>
File: sadfrodo.jpg (9KB, 349x250px) Image search: [Google]
sadfrodo.jpg
9KB, 349x250px
>>34726480
without sin
>>
>>34727702
>without anyone shouting about ethics
>rich start using the poor as test subject
>poor revolt
>rich start slaughtering everyone in their path

Idk ethics are important to a degree
>>
post scarcity society where everyone gets to be lazy and do whatever
>>
File: 1368962729355.jpg (96KB, 724x720px) Image search: [Google]
1368962729355.jpg
96KB, 724x720px
The perfect world would be one without racism.
>>
no humans except for me. animals can stay. and insects, except for the annoying ones like flies/mosquitoes.
>>
>>34726480

Honestly I think something will happen in under 20 years and humanity will be gone. It's only getting worse.
>>
>>34728071
Really? I was thinking under 5 years, personally.
>>
>>34728071
People have been saying that since the start of human construction. You're just a narcissist
>>
>>34728006
>translation: ooga booga where da white wimin at
>>
>>34728006
What a selfish ideology. What about sexism, religious bias, ageism, heightism, lookism, etc?
>>
>>34728006
>racism exists because there are shitty races
>a world without racism is a world without shitty races

I like this idea.
>>
>>34726574
no, nature intended society to be exactly like it is today
>>
>>34726480
We all go back to square one so I can at least have a chance of making my family tree genetically correct.
>>
>>34726480
Back to Feudal kingdoms with current day technology
>>
>>34728936
A form of society that lastes over hundreds of thousands of years or extreme growth for the past 100 years than is unsustainable without planetary expansion hmmmmmmmmmmmmm. It takes 20 acres to feed a family with fossil fuels assistance and 50 to do so with perma culture, with the mass overpopulation and reliance on different unsustainable forms of energy we will end up going back to a tribal society and mass people will die because we live in way smaller ecosystems that is needed to maintain man
>>
>>34726480
A bunch of small, close knit, self ruling communities.
>>
>>34729002
hes just trolling a bit and youre like crazying out like shit man like wtf fampai.
>>
File: image.jpg (376KB, 2464x1648px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
376KB, 2464x1648px
>>34726480
Tiny, self sustaining communities living in rural areas following a collapse of the rotten system we currently have.
Nature slowly reclaiming our cities, people becoming more traditional and cooperative and the world becoming a vast expanse to be explored and feared once more in the generations to come.
>>
destroy all humans

they're just a cancer on this planet
>>
>>34729336
Thanks for the (you) i appreciate it

Oonnnbbgg
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.