[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Justifying Rape

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: Person-Wondering3.png (68KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
Person-Wondering3.png
68KB, 284x177px
Is raping a slut really wrong?
And even if it is, is it really that bad?

First laws against rape were created because women were either virgins or someone's wife thus raping them was damaging a males property.

But modern women are far from innocent and they tend not to marry.
They also have no problem with sleeping with strangers.

So being raped does not lower their sexual value, it does not hurt and it does not hurt them emotionally since they are not in love with anyone.

So sluts are just pissed off over rape because it makes them feel weak and because someone used them. That's literally what they do to men for decades.

In conclusion being cheated on is more emotionally scarring than rape. If cheating is legal so should be rape.
>>
>are you okay with getting raped by Bubba in the prison shower room?

if you said no then you are a hypocrite
>>
>>34725830
It's completely different. Anal sex is extremely painful for someone who never done it.

A slut who went through 20 dicks has a nice loose cunt.
>>
>>34725908
>are you okay with getting some nice succ from Bubba?
>>
>>34725966
Not really but i wouldnt be traumatized for life
>>
>>34725908
If you take the time to be slow about it then anal sex can be without pain even for someone who never has before.

>a slut who has taken 20 dicks is loose enough that pain is not a factor to be considered
you can still be rough enough to cause pain, vaginally or otherwise. Are you saying that if a person causes pain to another during rape, then it is now wrong?
>>
>>34725811
Give it a go, I'm sure the police and courts will see your side of the story it's totally logical
>>
>>34726295
>Implying that i would ever get caught

Dumb 80IQ niggers spics arabs and gypsies manage to get away with rape
>>
>>34726278
>if a person causes pain to another during rape, then it is now wrong?

Yes rough extremely painful rape is wrong however the regular rape isnt.

Rape should especially be legal if a woman is passed out and does not experience any of it
>>
>>34726364
If you are raped multiple times by men, with the first experiences being mildly painful and as such moderately wrong, but this forced sex eventually ruins your anus to the point that you do not feel any real pain, is it no longer wrong to violate your free choice by forcing you to have anal sex from thereafter?

If rape is no longer painful for you, are physically stronger men in the right to grab you and forcibly have sex with you against your will?
>>
>>34726423
Roastie spotted.

Anal rape is not just mildly painful. But for the sake of argument yes if rape does not hurt it should be legal.

Also men should not be held to the same standards as women.
>>
>>34726524
Not a roastie, just a fag who has enough experience with anal to understand the ins and outs, if you will. Even if it is your first time, if you take it slow enough then it will be painless even if it is very uncomfortable if you don't want it.

I ask again, if pain is your apparent standard for how wrong rape is, then why shouldn't a man who is stronger than you have the right to rape you if it no longer hurts you by the methods he does it?

>women shouldn't be treated with the same standards
Men cannot get pregnant as a result of rape, which is a point for different standards, but in the opposite direction of what you want I think.
>>
>>34725811
>I'm going to make /r9k/ condemn rape by saying its okay to rape!
Get raped, faggot.
>>
File: mfw.jpg (6KB, 263x192px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
6KB, 263x192px
>mfw OP is a faggot that secretly wants to be fucked gently, but insistently, in the ass by big, burly men
>mfw im not even surprised since it is a known fact that OP is always a fag
>>
Threads like these are why you don't have a gf, Anon. Not "muh genetics".
>>
>>34726596
>faggot pretending to have morals
fucking kill yourself you filthy degenerate
>>
File: yaoi o-face.jpg (7KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
yaoi o-face.jpg
7KB, 300x168px
>tfw getting ass-raped, but the dude is super gentle and painless so i feel morally obligated to take every single inch of cock and get my boipucci bred
>fucking bitches and whores
>>
Most women fantasize about being raped. Just not by you.
>>
>>34727910
See >>34728040
It actually is muh genetics.
>>
>>34725811
it's only okey if it's a gentle rape, that's what iplan on doing, i look cute and innocent so it shouldn't be much of a problem to them
>>
>>34726364
Cutting people should be legal if the person is passed out and does not experience any of it. (Also what is STDs and pregnancy.)

Also, if you had ever had sex, you'd know that sex with a woman who isn't aroused is painful and possible injurious, no matter how roastie their toastie. They self-lubricate for a reason.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.