[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sex overrated

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1211.jpg (34KB, 362x362px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1211.jpg
34KB, 362x362px
Is sex really that important? I know most people like it and its kinda made up to seem like a big deal on tv and such but is it that big of a deal?

I feel as if I might be missing out on something huge but at the same time other say that its kinda overrated.

Its kinda overrated, right?
>>
>>34725208
It comes second to LSD, mushrooms, ecstasy, and DMT.
>>
>>34725208
I also i am quite curious about this, i mean it's all i ever think about desu.
>>
>>34725208
Once you have it, you'll wonder why you put so much value on it. If you've never had it, your whole life will revolve around it.
>>
>>34725323
Honestly I'm glad I'm not a virgin anymore, not because 'sex is the best thing ever ayy lmao' but because I can move on with my life and stop giving it so much unnecessary attention.
>>
Well, it depends what do you fuck. I fucked i girls before and the pussy was tight and it was feeling good but it was almost same as I was banging a chicken brests. Now im dating a loving the girl almost for 2 years and i mean her pussy is fucking huge it is a horse pussy never seen so huge pussy (it is thanks to the ass bone) but when she spread her legs. And look deeply into my eyes while i fuck her. Its something different. For some guys (yea I know im faggot) there is a huge need of love and trust to enjoy the sex.
>>
People always talk about how friends and family are the most important things in life and in movies busy business people learn how they were wrong to neglect there things. Sex, even quick fuck with a stranger, sounds like the ultimate level of social interaction. I feel like I'm missing out on something essential for not being socially adapt.
>>
File: 1475540880536.png (20KB, 1162x244px) Image search: [Google]
1475540880536.png
20KB, 1162x244px
Sex itself probably doesn't feel much better than fapping. But there is more than the physical pleasure. Imagine looking into her loving eyes, smelling her sweet scent, feeling her warm soft skin against yours, sensing her breaths against your mouth as you go in for a kiss.
>>
>>34725423
You are so right. That's why I don't get prostitution (except for some weird fetishes)
>>
File: 1473112861904.png (110KB, 997x483px) Image search: [Google]
1473112861904.png
110KB, 997x483px
>>34725456
I don't get it either. I would just feel awkward and sad if I bought sex.
>>
>>34725290
not for me. I value anime over sex any day.

if i had a choice between being staying a khv or not being able to watch anime for the rest of life, i'd stay a khv, no questions asked.
>>
Just see a hooker. Once you bust a nut into (or onto) a beautiful woman, your mind will become so much clearer and you'll be happier. Now I can approach attractive women without any approach anxiety, and I'm generally more confident.
>>
>>34725208
It's definitely overrated imo senpai dw too much
>>
>>34725632
You can watch anime and make love at the same time! I tried once, it was fun.
>>
>>34725676
But then I have to live with that memory the rest of my life. It might aswell make it worse. What if I fall in love with her?
>>
Sex is variant in quality.
I've been having terrible sex for three years- terrible sex can make you stop wanting to have sex or even masturbate.
>>
It's really subjective

For example, I'm fighting back the urge to yell at the people who replied because I think their sex lives are lesser than mine(even though it's going to be 2 years since the last time)

It honestly depends on the individual experience. How you preformed, how she(he?) Preformed, was it natural, was it awkward, etc.

Personally, most of the sex I've had was extremely enjoyable, but conversely there were times that were downright miserable.

For me, the only reason I get angry about my lack of sex is because it shows I'm not good enough, that I'm able to only sample it here and there rather than it be a common thing in my life. Sex, though many of you don't want to hear it, is a BIG importance in a woman's life, why do you think we see it in every type of media? To know that I'm inferior enough to not be paid attention to in the average woman's day sucks, and it's all because of my lack of sexual attraction. If I was a Chad, I'd be able to have normal interactions with them such as sitting down on the train, or walking down the street, or waiting on line at the store, because of my sexual grip on them; now, I feel like some sort of fucking common troll whose existence is loathed by every breeding aged woman in my vicinity.
>>
Nice weather > sex
>>
Sex < dry socks
>>
It's like anything else you want and don't have. It's much less interesting when you have it.

I find the smells and noises associated with sex are actually kinda gross if I'm not 100% into the girl.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.