[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 133
Thread images: 18

File: FB_IMG_1486545057785.jpg (36KB, 720x783px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1486545057785.jpg
36KB, 720x783px
Tell me about your oneitis ir waifu robots. Drop a pic if you have them. Drop a pic of your husbando fembots . if you have one.
>>
>>34724857
Wow geez its true what I say

Whites cant be robots
>>
>>34724868
Not true at all , anon.
>>
>>34724943
Yep it is, look at how chubby, greasy, and soft he is and yet he has a girl crushing on him to the point where she's like a desperate little puppy dog following him around. If he was any other race (not black), she/you would treat him as if he's invisible.

Whites literally cannot be robots.
>>
>>34724987
White's literally created the concept of a Robot, the first people on this board were lonely young white men.
You're stealing our shit again you fucking subhuman. Stop it.
>>
>>34724857
Your eyebrows are fucking awful, no wonder.
>>
>>34725021
>White's literally created the concept of a Robot, the first people on this board were lonely young white men.
Prove it. Provide me a source, otherwise route just talking out of your ass since you know you cant prove me wrong.

>You're stealing our shit again you fucking subhuman. Stop it.
Oh look, that hypocritical "WE WUZ" attitude whites always take when they get backed into a logical corner

kek
>>
File: 0707.jpg (14KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
0707.jpg
14KB, 600x450px
>>34724857
fix your eyebrows sis for fucks sake they look like pic related
>>
>>34725021
>Dude stop stealing our shit lmao
>>meanwhile white """"""""'"robots"""""""""" literally cannot stop pilfering nonwhitenonblack women away from those respective nonwhitenonblack races
Really makes the brain cells bump
>>
>>34724857
you're originally cute...
>>
File: bb.png (541KB, 445x599px) Image search: [Google]
bb.png
541KB, 445x599px
my sweet, sweet husbando. i love him forever.
>>
File: Snapchat-1335211754.jpg (104KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-1335211754.jpg
104KB, 480x800px
Even if you hate me.
Even if you never love me again.
I will die for you. I will lie for you.
I will forever in my heart be your waifu.
If you never wanna speak again, I understand. It takes alot of strength to hold my hand. I get sad, im sort of a neet, but you know our love is hotter then 4th of july heat. So if you want to be friends, or just talk, ypu know how to reach me. Ill be missing you, loving you, still longing for you completley.

I love you dcb. Always. /newpic/
>>
>>34725267
you are so cute. original
>>
>>34724987
You shut your mouth he is none of the above your just Jewish or a nigger so you have to act like a spaz. Gas chamber for you dickwad. Nobody insults him. REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>34725284
Thanks. Originalamiiiiiiiiii
>>
>>34725300
you're welcome anon. he is a lucky guy.
>>
>>34724400
that pic is pretty much it
>>
>>34724400
there is a fine line between love and hate and he's lucky theres an ocean between us
anyone living in south illinois that wants to egg someones house hit me up
>>
File: Snapchat-866696541.jpg (81KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-866696541.jpg
81KB, 480x800px
He left me anon.
I put this picture on this thread and maybe he will see it and want to talk to me. Its complicated. He made me into the shitposting machiene I am today. We were on the frontlines of the meme war together all summer. I miss him greatly. Do you guys have somebody you miss.?
>>
>>34725312
He left me. He did not feel lucky , I guess.
Originalaaaammmiiiiii
>>
>>34725081
Awww I love romance. Im a loving bot.
>>
>>34725287
I'm not jewish or black but whites objectively cannot be robots if even the lowest tier whit has female orbiters.

You're an antiwhite cuck who doesn't think whites have demigod genetics if you disagree

Prima fashy evidence:
>>34725419
>>
>>34725267
>>34725419
You made me wanna cry. I'm so close to losing him. I don't want us to end up like yall.

Why did he leave you?
>>
>>34725437
Sorry to hear that anon. On a side note you have a nice smile.
>>
>>34725478

He left me because I struggle with depression and coping with it. I just turned 21 this summer and started coping with drinking too much. Im much better since then and I wish hed give me a chance to prove it. He means so much to me. Im far from perfect ...i require attention and im needy but im loyal and Always will belong to him. Hes my one.
>>
>>34725507
>He left me because I struggle with depression and coping with it. I just turned 21 this summer and started coping with drinking too much. Im much better since then and I wish hed give me a chance to prove it. He means so much to me. Im far from perfect ...i require attention and im needy but im loyal and Always will belong to him. Hes my one.
More preemo fashy evidence how robots cannot be white
>>
>>34725501
Thank you , againskiiiis.
I havent smiled like that since he left me, though.
>>
>>34725507
I genuinely hope the best for you.
>>
>>34725518
I watch funny trump moments for a laugh.
>>
>>34725538
>May I ask if you are white if you arent a nigger or jew? Who are you shilling for? Follow the context or beat it cucc
I like how you're arguing like a leftist at this point lmao

>Oh no he's posting objective facts that I don't agree with
>I better call him a shill and focus on who's presenting the facts instead of the facts themselves

It's an objective fact that being white precludes being a robot. You have demigod genetics that allow any woman to orbit you because of your demigod aryan hyperborean genetics.

If you disagree with ANYTHING in my post, you're an antiwhire cuckold leftist who believes that whites DONT possess demigod genetics.

I win.
>>
Met a cute girl in the first year of uni. Smart, shy, into anime, basically perfect. I told her I liked her and it went as well as you'd expect. We're still friends.

I won't see her until uni this year and I miss her.
>>
>>34725541
My favorite is jebs saddest moments on jewtube. The poster is superdelux originalllmiiii check it out!
>>
>>34725633
Please clap. I think Jeb is a robot too. Have you seen his wife?
>>
File: 50f.jpg (114KB, 579x570px) Image search: [Google]
50f.jpg
114KB, 579x570px
>Summer two years ago, 17
>In love with my childhood friend for as long as I remember
>Never had the balls to tell her how I feel
>Decide this is the time, I'll regret not doing it otherwise
>I moved out of my country when I was young but we always kept in touch, meet every time I'm back
>Invite her over to my house, no one else around
>We chill at my room, talk, listen to music, going well
>Initiate playfight over her phone saying she's on it too much, she plays along
>End up rolling on the bed, suddenly transitioning to cuddling
>Fuck yes this went super smooth
>Good cuddling, legs locked together and all
>Tell her I always had a thing for her, she smiles and we kiss
>Lay on the bed for a very long time together
>Ask "So, do you want to be with me? For real?"
>She says "I have to think about it"
>Fuck
>We were very close and she noticed my heart started beating faster
>Later she tells me we can't be together because I live too far, both cry
She had several boyfriends after and told my brother she regretted what we did so she obviously doesn't give a fuck about me, I've been doing my best to forget about her.
>>
>>34725729
You're 19 anon. Leave this cancerous board and live your life. You still have lots of time. Leave this shit hole and try to live a better life.
>>
>>34725777
I try, I don't come here often but I'm feeling kinda lonely today. All my friends from the army are really "manly" guys and I have to act the part, no space for feelings there.
>>
>>34725821
>>34725777
My trips tell the truth and the advice given should be followed. But still I understand that and you should try to have a different friend circle who aren't composed of "manly" guys. Don't come to this cancerous sub, the more you stay here the more you try to relate to stuff, the more poison is filled in your mind. You should be having different brighter ideas instead of the ones you see here. Hope you understand what I am trying to say. And everybody has feelings, if they really are your friend you can tell them about it. Real friends don't judge anon.
>>
She streams videogames and will never know i exist
>>
File: Snapchat-1037474940.jpg (165KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-1037474940.jpg
165KB, 720x1280px
Im wagecucking and still cant stay off. Adictedannnnnniiiii
>>
>>34725942
what is your height? :| originall
>>
File: youdid.jpg (80KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
youdid.jpg
80KB, 720x960px
>>34725659
Is this a Jeb thread now?
>>
>>34725987
He is what a robot would be if he gets a social life and family. Jeb is one of the many paths a Robot can take.
>>
>>34725987
Please clap.

Jeb is a mess.
Jeb is a waste.

Originalllaaammmiiii
>>
>>34725986
I am 4 ft 10 inches tall anon. Why do you ask? Kek
>>
>>34726029
You just looked short in your pics. I think short girls are hot. I am 6'1''.
>>
>>34725942
are you a CNA?
>>
File: ruined.png (2MB, 931x1241px) Image search: [Google]
ruined.png
2MB, 931x1241px
>>34726012
Jeb doesn't have much of a social life. Columba was the only girl he ever dated, and she doesn't even speak English. Jeb is a robot born into the wrong family.
>>
File: Goodnight Jeb.png (50KB, 889x462px) Image search: [Google]
Goodnight Jeb.png
50KB, 889x462px
>>34726056
Jeb seems to have a lot of free time on his hands.
>>
>>34726056
No, a robot can be anyone. We have rich robots here too who are born into nice families. I think many robots would take the path that Jeb took.
>>
>>34726065
he is a neet who play vidya all day.
>>
File: jeb sees a better tomorrow.jpg (345KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
jeb sees a better tomorrow.jpg
345KB, 1920x1080px
Anyone else vote for him out of pity?
>>
>>34726042
Yes im a smaller gal. Im 21 years old lol Inlook like im 14 because I havent gotten any taller since I was 14. Kek
>>
>>34724868
Oi mind telling me what happened in the comment you replied to? it got deleted
>>
>>34726192
you can work with FBI for pedo stings then lol I am 23 and 6'1'' so I am a big guy for you :3
>>
>>34726051
Yes, anon. Currently working towards my LPN degree. Kek
>>
What the fuck is a oneitis
Sounds like a disease
>>
>>34724400
I'm 20 and 6'4. Manlet BTFO.
>>
>>34726248
no no no.

t. RN

LPN/LVNs are becoming obsolete, depending on your area that is. go for your RN/BSN if you can. you can always transition from LPN but it just takes longer.
>>
>>34726273
You should try in NBA anon.
>>
>>34724400
Her. The reason I live.
>>
>>34726287
so you aren't technically a robot right?
>>
File: ToastyRoastie.jpg (335KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
ToastyRoastie.jpg
335KB, 1280x1280px
We recently started talking again.
>>
>>34725419
>on the front lines of the meme war

I can see why he left you're cringy as fuck
>>
>>34726407
why are you asking me this question? because i'm employed? the definition of being a robot is not unanimous to the people who post here. even if i said yes, you would argue that i'm wrong based on preconceived notions of what is a robot, and what isn't. sorry to go off on a tangent but it's frustrating.
>>
>>34726436
sick burn anon! original comment.
>>
>>34726455
Not him but you cant be a robot if you work in the .med field since women automagically assume you're Chad Medschoolcock even if you're a lowly Nurses Aide
>>
>>34726455
just curious, I have become accustom to having a neet being as a robot. sorry. at least you're doing something productive with your life :)
>>
>>34726287
It only takes a year to transit from lpn to rn but if im a cna going to be an rn it will take at least 4 years for pre med and medical terminology
>>
>>34726474
i'm a girl so that chad medschoolcock bit doesn't apply. the stereotype is that nurses are easy/grumpy. i don't work in a traditional hospital environment so the dynamic is different, as well as people's expectations. it's more of a team thing, and i consider some of my coworkers like family now.

>>34726478
i used to be a neet, and do enjoy short breaks where i can hikki-it-up. but the despair of the human condition, how i have been shaped as a person, this self-awareness, this perpetual hatred and self-insufficiency will never go away.

>>34726544
i didn't know they had cna->rn programs now? that's cool. you go girl.
>>
>>34726443
Oh kiss my ass anon. You dont know diddly doo doo. Fuckin original. Not.
>>
>>34726407
>posting her photo to get compliments
>degenerate normie ear holes
>nurses are all sluts

She's clearly not a robot

>>34726455
You don't belong here sweetheart
>>
>>34726556
>I'm a girl
Especially then, you cant be a robot.

No matter how bitchy or shitty your attitude is or no matter how many other shortcomings you have, people will always lay deference to you because "oh she's a NURSE" and because you're a woman obv
>>
>>34726556
>>34726478
I understand what you meant. Like you put up a mask for the world. Act your way out. And I think you are really hot and cute but I guess every person have self esteem issues.
>>
>>34726602
Fuck girls have it easy mode. She's like a 4 at best
>>
>>34726647
for you she may be, I think she is attractive.
>>
>>34726566
you don't get it. being a robot =/= khv, waaah no gf

get over yourself and your superficialness

>>34726584
you don't get it either. i understand the "no such thing as fembots" but i only outed my gender to prove a point- but nursing is the most trusted and ethical profession and it has been for the last 14 years.

t. gallup poles, the american people
ANY NURSE would have the laypeople in arms to defend them, initially anyway
>>
>>34726602
>>34726647
She has it even easier in the sense that it's socially acceptable for a woman to "put up a mask" in public and nobody calls her out on it

Meanwhile if a male isn't a puppy-stomping, woman-beating, coke-dealing, pussy-slaying Chad then he's just a "Nice Guy" who's secretly an evil woman hating rapist misogynist and probably the next incarnation of Hitler
>>
>>34726667
>>34726667
Not everybody think like that anon. Perhaps you shouldn't see the world as black and white. There are a lot of color in between anon.
>>
>>34726665
Nah you don't get it because you've never suffered.

You come in with your social support, your affirmative action job, and you act like you're entitled to the label "robot".

That's like me saying "hey guys I can have PTSD top because one time a dog barked real loud and it scared me haha get over yourselves and your superficialness"

It's SO EASY for you to sit there and judge us and throw stones since you have everything going for you on a silver fucking platter.

Meanwhile some of us will fucking pay money just to hold a girls hand

>>34726693
And yet women prove your post wrong based on their dating preferences and the men they chase.
>>
>>34726693
>There are a lot of color in between anon.
theres color inbetween, but not as much as women would like you to think.
>>
>>34726728
Also this, women are like cops in the sense that it's always either|or, black and white, there's no in between.

Either you're Chad Thundercock or you're an invisible loser.
>>
>>34726724
aren't you chasing a stacy too? don't you want a qt3.14 virgin girl? You don't want to lower your own standards, then why do you ask them to lower their? isn't that hypocritical?
>>
>>34726749
>aren't you chasing a stacy too?
No

>don't you want a qt3.14 virgin girl?
Where did I say that?

>You don't want to lower your own standards
Where did I say that either?

>then why do you ask them to lower their? Where did I say that?

This is why I said "your affirmative action job" lmfao
>>
>>34726747
you clearly misunderstood my post. im saying its not just black and white.
>>
>>34726786
>you clearly misunderstood my post. im saying its not just black and white.
And I'm saying that real life proves otherwise.

Women won't notice a man unless he's Chad (so she can worship him); unless he's a non-Chad they just want to "knock down a peg" for their own amusement.
>>
>>34726647
If your opinoin mattered anon id ask for it. I spend more time on here then you do. I dont seek approval for my looks. I have no worries about your hate. Eat shit cuck.
>>
>>34725501
>On a side note you have a nice smile.
fucking faggot

its your fault women act the way they do. fucking christ.
>>
>>34726724
>Nah you don't get it because you've never suffered.

Yes. I fucking have. I lost the only love of my life due to my mental illness and depression. I have social anxiety and just because i work hard and live on my own doesnt make me less of a lonley fembot.
>>
>>34726940
I shouldn't even compliment someone now?
>>
>>34726724
hahaha, that's a good one senpai. you don't know me from adam, what i've gone through, what i've had to endure, and it's so banal of you to make that assumption. (just as i don't know you but you're making it seem like you're the typical r9k shitposter and misogynist-yet-still-want-relations-with a woman kind of guy)

you're angry, you're upset! at women, all women! grr, female privilege! etc. there's no talking to you anon, you refuse to see things from other people's point of view because yours is the best, most correct point of view because you live comfortably in your amorphous internet enabled hivemind.
>>
>>34726951
Yes it does. You said so yourself.

Also posts like these don't get lobbed your way so you don't really experience the TruRobot existence:

>>34726978

Also I like how its socially acceptable for a woman to "hate men but still want a relationship with a man" but HOW DARE I point out objective facts about female behavior while being a straight heterosexual guy
>>
>>34726956
you know what its like. you know what im talking about. dont act stupid. youre the type of man that sees a girl and instantly thinks
>ohhhh gimme gimme ur so pretty ur bf is so lucky to have you omg beautiful amazing eyes

youre like an emotional enema. and before you say you arent like that, the post i replied to is a prime example of the type of shit "men" like you say to girls.
>>
>>34727019
you have a lot of hatred in you. I complimented her because she does have a nice smile. I said her bf was lucky because at least he experienced love and experienced the feeling that someone wanted him and loved him back. I am not lucky enough to experience it, so yeah him having her as a gf does make him lucky. Like I said, not every guy think about having sex with every girl they meet anon.
>>
>>34727019
Not him but what should I tell women?

"hey nice smile I bet it'd look better around my cock ;)))))"
>>
>>34727008
what are you even talking about? i don't think anyone would want to be around a man or woman with a shit personality, but in this case we're talking about you and how miserable you feel toward women. it goes both ways. i'd rather be celibate than be with someone like you, and i'm sure you feel the same? you can point out all the "facts" you'd like, but your subjective statements are just that, and don't apply to all females. calm down.
>>
File: 1472550570711.jpg (161KB, 1890x1417px) Image search: [Google]
1472550570711.jpg
161KB, 1890x1417px
She's really small, smart and cute and a couple years younger than me. She's also really nice to everyone.
I started getting along with her pretty well these last few months. We keep teasing and making fun of eachother but i feel like she's this way with everyone.
She keeps borrowing my books, last time it was No Longer Human and she said she found it really interesting but sad. She texted me something among the lines of "if there are books you liked, i'd always be interested in them".
About a week ago people even thought we were dating and kept bothering us about it.
I don't want to ask her out because she's one of my only friends and if she rejected me things would get so awkward i'm sure i'd lose that friendship. And again, while i think we're pretty close, she's this way with everyone else so i'm pretty sure i'm just imagining it.
>>
>>34727063
i do have hatred in me, but what i said is still true. you dont have to be consciously thinking "yeah i want to have sex with her so ill compliment her in the hopes she will fuck me". i believe its a subconscious thing thats there to raise women's self esteem.

>>34727065
well, i dont go around giving women free compliments for one. you do what you want to do, just realise that acting that way raises women's self esteem and makes them act more and more entitled towards men.
>>
>>34724400
She looked over and glanced at me today - I think.
>>
>>34727133
It wasn't about raising self esteem anon. She really does have a cute smile. I was just stating the facts. Now that thing is still subjective though. It's not necessary that you find her smile nice too.
>>
>>34727077
I'm talking about the fact that it's socially acceptable for a woman to have a "shit personality" and "cover it up with a mask"...and PEOPLE WILL STILL DATE HER IN SPITE OF IT.

And yet if I point this out, people like you go on a "oh eugh NOT ALL WOMEN" trip; yet you have absolutely no compulsions about contradicting yourself/yourselves and proceeding to pidgeonhole all single (read: non-Chad) men.

I mean you can try and rationalize my truth bombs by saying they're "subjective statements", but I bet there's a bitchy/cunty nurse you work with who has an absolutely caustic personality and lacks any bedside manner...yet her "mask" is good enough that she has a boyfriend/husband.
>>
>>34727129
Good for you anon! Although I am a bit conflicted just like you lol Like you said she is your only friend so I don't want you to ask her out as you might lose your friend, on the other hand you should ask her out because you may be too late and end up getting friendzoned. Just make it casual, like ask her out for a movie. I am confused!!! Perhaps you should ask a normie about this. Also I am really happy for you! Hope you end up dating her and get a cute gf :) Best of luck anon :) Hope you find success in love! :)
>>
>>34727179
like i said, i dont think its a conscious act of raising her self esteem. of course you think her smile is cute. she has a vagina and is not totally hideous.

also, i *personally* think shes not cute. at all. shes average if anything and did some weird, objectively stupid shit to her eyebrows.
>>
Hung out with her for the first time in a while. Wanted to catch up with her, maybe patch things up and actually just spend time with her. Instead it was a 45 minute long forced conversation. Now I feel even worse than before.
>>
>>34726917
>>34726917
>I spend more time on here than you do

You clearly have no way of knowing that and you have a job making it even less likely

>I don't seek approval for my looks

You just posted a picture of yourself you attention starved idiot

Ugly and dumb must be rough
>>
>>34727264
don't worry. it will get better from now. just have faith anon :)
>>
>>34727194
that's just it- the point you're trying to make again boils down to having a girlfriend or not. what does that matter? it's getting annoying to address because you're so stuck on this fact. probably because you don't have a girlfriend, and have never had one. most people suck, and that's the bottom-line. i don't think you should settle for a bitch just because you want that feeling of intimacy and being wanted because it wouldn't be real coming from a bitch, you know?

i think it's funny you keep trying to put me into a stacy category. if it makes you feel any better i've been in a serious long term relationshit with the poster child for autism, chinlet, 6th grade dropout and planned to marry him until he came out and dumped me. i had no qualms about him not being "chad"- it's not as big a deal as you honestly think. stop surrounding yourself with that kind of negative, harmful thinking. i also dated <6ft weird gun obsessed guy for a bit until he got on antidepressants and his brain chemistry changed and he just "didn't need me anymore". my boyfriend now is someone i adore. he is not conventionally attractive and peopled have called him scary/dangerous. he's big, has long hair and piercings. he's an IT guy.

and in regards to your last statement, the only woman i can think of who fits your profile has long been divorced.
>>
File: come sail away.jpg (58KB, 538x720px) Image search: [Google]
come sail away.jpg
58KB, 538x720px
I destress by imagining leaving my dutiful and unfulfilling life and driving to California to laze around and be a hedonistic piece of shit with this asshole, and his seven inch penis.
It's pretty unhealthy and I should stop.
>>
File: 1476608952717.png (106KB, 316x296px) Image search: [Google]
1476608952717.png
106KB, 316x296px
>>34727322
You're so fucking narcissistic that you think my point centers around "hur durr I want a gf"

my point centers around the fact that men get pilloried and harangued for things that women get away with multiple times a day
>>
>>34727334
Too bad he is obese and gross now. Also his voice sounds pretty gay imo
>>
File: 1421170871719.png (71KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1421170871719.png
71KB, 900x900px
>>34727222
Thanks anon, i'll try to see what kind of advice normies can give me. When people asked us if we were dating she seemed as embarassed as i was so maybe there is hope.
Best of luck to you too!
>>
>>34727376
Thanks anon! And don't be dishearten, try to make more friends now. You can easily do it! Also leave this cancerous board for good. You need more positivity in life :)
>>
>>34727350
maybe if you were better at articulating your point i wouldn't have focused on tfw gf

sure, but that is not always the case and you refused to accept exceptions to your point
>>
I've barely known him 3 months and I haven't met him yet but I'm falling so hard for him.
All our fetishes line up, ALL of them

Daddy hurry up and take me to a gangbang and giv more attention, pls ;m;
>>
>>34727356
I am fine with his obesity and I think his voice sounds really cute.
I used to go to his threads and goad him into making vocaroos, but that shit was really crossing a line. I cut that out.
>>
>>34727412
>sure, but that is not always the case
99/100 cases still qualifies as "oh thats not always the case tee hee"

>you refused to accept exceptions to your point
you = hypocrite, for one

two, I like how you gave all these (by your own admission,) guys with shitty personalities a chance but somehow that still proves me wrong?

fucking hell I really do bet you obtained your job through affirmative action
>>
It was many years ago, haven't had oneitis since then. She had a bf and was probably also mentally ill. Didn't seem interested in me at first but after some time i mistook her behavior for flirting i suppose. After she hugged me once out of the blue i told her not to tease me like that since she knew i was really into her. She said she doesn't know what i am talking about and later on she and her friends started making fun of me in uni. It was extremely painful and i dropped out and moved to another city. Never talked to a female after that unless it was work or family. I still dream of her sometimes.
>>
>>34727493
anon you should try to move on in your life.try getting help if you're sick. also try to socialize. I am not asking you to go out and make friends, just baby steps at a time. nobody should be alone anon, try to improve yourself not for anyone else but for yourself.
>>
>>34727540
It's too late for that now if it was ever an option. I am waiting for my parents to die, they are pretty old now and then i will off myself.
>>
>>34727619
don't do that anon. quitting is not an option. :( Try to do something with your life.They didn't raise you just so that you can kill yourself.
>>
>>34727619
IKTF except I'm a TruRobot who can't even get a fucking job to "move to another city"

dad already died in october so I'm just waiting on my mom tbqh fampai
>>
I am OP .

>I dont care about your opinoin
>dont tell me men are opressed while you are opressing me.

Faggot.
>>
She's a coworker and she's the first oneitis I've had since my freshman year of high school (I'm a senior in college now). She's way too cute and pretty and her smile just makes me melt. But she's also got a boyfriend and I consider myself too much of a sperg to date her anyway, so I've been really trying to improve myself academically, physically, and socially, maybe in some hopeless delusion that she'll be single and I'll be good enough to move in and sweep her off her feet. She's hardly the only reason I'm trying to improve myself of course but she was the main spark for it.
>>
>>34727795
good for you anon! hope you become a better man! Also really wish that you find love in your life :) best of luck anon :)
>>
She's my boss. I go to any lengths to do whatever she needs and drop everything to help her out.

I don't think she even likes me as a friend, or at all, just sees me as a tool to get her work done.

This realization makes me want to kill myself for being so pathetic
>>
>>34727653
They didn't raise me at all, i was raised by the internet and myself. They had me too late and entirely of selfish reasons. Still i know they couldn't do better and can't comprehend what they have done so i don't want to give them one last blow.

>>34727681
It's so cruel that we were pulled out of the nether only to suffer a biological mess because of other people's mistakes. We will have our peace though, inevitably.
>>
>>34727821
I hope so too. I've made more progress in those fields in the past few months than I have in the past 5 years (which admittedly isn't saying much at all) so maybe I've got a chance yet.
>>
>>34727865
live for yourself then you idiot! try to find something! get therapy, you're severely depressed anon! make a better man for yourself, not for others but just for you. please.
>>
>>34727540
>>34727935
You're a woman, aren't you

>>34727865
>It's so cruel that we were pulled out of the nether only to suffer a biological mess because of other people's mistakes.
You get it.
>>
>>34727867
Yes you do have a chance anon. It doesn't matter where you start the race, what matters is where you are at the end of the race. also stay away from this place if possible, it's toxic. get good hobbies that help you socialize.
>>34727951
No a guy. I just don't want to see a human life end just like that. I don't believe that you all are monsters and specimens or a mistake. I don't believe that. Every life is precious. Everyone deserves to be happy. It tears me up to see how sad you all are. I feel so helpless and I wish I could do just something to help you. :'(
>>
File: 1465108562185.png (178KB, 950x596px) Image search: [Google]
1465108562185.png
178KB, 950x596px
>>34727988
>I don't believe that you all are monsters and specimens or a mistake
Dont take this the wrong way but that means less than nothing considering that 99% of society disagrees with you
>>
>>34728049
I don't care what the society thinks at all. You all live for yourself not for the society. Who the fuck are they to decide who you all are? Like they are very innocent themselves acting on high moral ground. You have the same right to be happy as those so called "good looking elites" have. For me you are the same.
>>
>tfw you get called attention seeking and privillaged because I fit in here like nowhere else. I used to be a neet, ive since become a nurse and working my way to better things. Just because im a girl doesnt mean anything is easier. All I get is raunchy betas trying to fuck me. I apreciate heartfelt comments because I dont recieve them often. Your point being you get opressed more is kekkekek. Unjust. Here you sit degrading me just because I have a vagina. I have every right to be here and I post alot on here in the shadows and never get shit unless i show im a girl. Maybe thats why some of you faggs never get one??? Just a thoughyt.
>>
>>34728100
>I don't care what the society thinks at all. You all live for yourself not for the society.
qeq

> You have the same right to be happy as those so called "good looking elites" have.
oh boy I remember being this naive
Thread posts: 133
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.