[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trump wants to deport this Mexican qt

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 2hruuZF.jpg (659KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
2hruuZF.jpg
659KB, 2000x1333px
Trump wants to deport this Mexican qt
>>
That's a good thing.

The value of American citizenship will skyrocket once the wall is built. Instead of hopping the border, they'll have to marry our betas to get in. And betas will have quality to choose from.
>>
>>34723806
Good point. She'll have to marry an American to keep her green card
>>
>>34723787
Betas - 1
Foreign Bimbo Stacies - 0
>>
>>34723806
>>34724124
how naive

women would rather die than be with a beta, that's been proven over and over

my guess is they'll just let themselves get deported
>>
Pastramigi
>>
File: laugh troy.gif (2MB, 400x206px) Image search: [Google]
laugh troy.gif
2MB, 400x206px
>>34723806
>>34724124
Yes cuties will mary betas. They will find chads to choke on their dick for the minimal time required to get the card and that's it.
>>
>>34723787
I'm not fucking her, so why should I care if she gets deported?
>>
>>34724152
So what you're telling me is that it's a win-win?
>>
>>34724152
How is it naive when women from Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia and South America marry losers for citizenship all the time?

You like rattling off without having a clue what you're talking about. I hate people like you. I would love nothing more than to strangle you.
>>
>>34724196
youre a moron

you should watch any documentary about eastern european women marrying western men for citizenship and find out what happens to those men after that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyPsiNVpqEc
>>
>>34723787
if trump gets even 10% of people here wives, he will be the best president here ever.

WE CAN DREAM
>>
>>34724225
A documentary only presents a small sample of such cases, and they definitely had a narrative in mind when they set out to make the film. The statistics, you know, actual empirical data for people who don't base their opinions on that one documentary they saw on youtube once bro, suggests the rate of divorce in foreign marriages are on par or better than those between natives.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.