[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just took the longest, most grueling shit of my life. At one

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 1482132508828.jpg (12KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
1482132508828.jpg
12KB, 236x236px
I just took the longest, most grueling shit of my life.

At one point i broke down crying thinking it would never leave my body and I'd die from colon block.

I won't go into details but i ended up shitting a monstrous soda can log in the shower after 4 hours of pushing and pushing on the toilet. The cleaning process took about an hour and at one point my mom walked in on me picking up my elephant sized shit with my bare hands. It was the lowest point of my life. Have you ever picked up your own shit? It's a lot mushier than it looks.

I'm never taking fiber for granted ever again.
>>
>>34723215
naw, poor boy. want me to kiss it better?
>>
File: 1458983775512.jpg (131KB, 545x560px) Image search: [Google]
1458983775512.jpg
131KB, 545x560px
>>34723215
i can't fucking breeethe
>>
I'm glad you're ok
>>
>>34723238
My asshole is so blown out it hurts to fart
>>
>>34723215
it's over now anon, you're safe.

this actually happened to me once. my shit was so thick and solid I literally could not pass it. I had to scratch away at it with my nails and hands in my ass so bits and pieces would fall off while I manually pushed it out. don't remember how long it took but I'm sure I was crying and praying. the bowl was a mess brown and red stains.

remember to drink lots of water and not hold in your poo so this doesn't happen again.
>>
Please, PLEASE, be a girl.
>>
File: 1479225880881.jpg (35KB, 535x577px) Image search: [Google]
1479225880881.jpg
35KB, 535x577px
>>34723264
>I had to scratch away at it with my nails and hands in my ass so bits and pieces would fall off

that sounds awful, i don't think I could do that. if it didn't happen in the shower i'd probably have to hold it in till morning to buy some prune juice
>>
>>34723293
Gave me a nice giggle

And a boner
>>
>>34723340
It also gave me an erection.

I love the thought of a girl pushing out a massive shit, grunting in pain as it stretched her asshole wide.
>>
i have ibs and i find this thread highly offensive
>>
I used to have this exact problem along with chronic constipation. I used to abuse caffeine with laxtives just to ensure I had a regular cycle, otherwise I was only able to shit once every 4-5 days and endured constant anal fissures.

Now I poop 1-2 times a day and every time I wipe there's nothing there, my butthole is unbelievably clean. You won't believe what it was that cured me. Goddamn veganism.
>>
This is too good to be true im literally crying
>>
>>34723506
>literally crying

This shit makes my blood boil. I bet you softly chuckled at most. Fuck back off to Facebook, normie

Also OP, you're a retard. You aren't supposed to push for hours. That's dangerous, and you probably gave yourself hemorrhoids.
I sucked it back up my ass, bought some miralax, and waited 2 hours.
I still had to push, and my asshole was still ripped to shreds, but trying to force it out for hours on end is the dumbest thing you can do in that situation. I'm glad your mom knows what a spastic dullard her son is now.
>>
>>34723782
Nice projection you spastic homo
>>
No, but one time at the height of my insomnia troubles i woke up at around 11am and took a shower half awake. My dad came to me about 20 mins after that and was disgusted/disappointed about me lesving a massive turd on the shower floor.

I didn't even remember doing it. That's how fucked I was
>>
I had a similar problem once,pushing a log with pebbley sides to it and getting only halfway. I wound up taking the roll of toilet paper and wrapping what was sticking out like you would tape up a baseball bat, and grabbing that,wiggling it and pulling gently and I got past the bumpy obstruction. Thank Gods I was home and alone.
>>
Back when I was like 16, I was super constipated while camping. Luckily it was at one of those state parks with a rest room readily available, albeit unisex. It hurt so bad, it felt like I was pushing out a foot ball. Literally had some streaks of blood because it tore my ass up, I was barely able to walk away. The toilet was unable to flush it out.

Anyways while I was walking back to the camp site I passed my mother. Later when we were just talking she started ranting about some massive shit a guy left behind and how crass it was to do that. I don't think she knew it was me responsible.

>I'm never taking fiber for granted ever again.
Just don't go to the other end of the spectrum and eat a bunch of those fiber one bars.
>>
>>34723215
thanks for the laugh
fiber in moderation, otherwise you might tear your asshole again
>>
>>34723215
I've done this too, OP. You're not alone. To anybody who hasn't, fuck you you don't know the pain of a shower shit. When you literally are in so much pain you stop giving a fuck and end up in the shower with water spraying onto your asshole to lubricate the shit so you can give birth.

I did it through an anal fistula and haemerroids too, the thing was a fucking foot long and stuck out of my toilet bowl like a monument or a whalebone arch. Eat your fibre kids.
>>
>>34724351
Am now 100% healthy and learned my lesson btw.
>>
>>34723215
Does anybody have a link to a series of stories about people eating too much fiber and hoping to die while spending hours on a shitter?
I read it about 10 years ago, but Google only has results from 2012 tops.

It involved fiber bars, not Fiber One, but some other bars.
>>
>>34724396
all that comes to mind is that wierdo dojin thing where girls would deliberately back themselves up and die trying to shit
>>
>>34723463
>you won't believe what cured me - a diet composed of high fibre fruits and vegetables and lacking in dairy!

Somehow I do believe that
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.