[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do albino Indians count as aryan??

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

Do albino Indians count as aryan??
>>
>>34722801
Looks aryan to me
>>
>>34722801
Pretty white to me as well
Other examples?
>>
Your average Swede
>>
Looks like a brit, what happens if he has kids, do they get albinism or will they have black hair?
>>
Is shit with a coat of gold paint a gold nugget?
>>
>>34722801
can somone poopify him in poopyshop?
>>
Would be Chad with dark hair desu
>>
Indians are more closely related to aryans than nordics
>>
>>34722801

Is that Rutger Hauer?
>>
>mfw dark indian
>darkest in my entire family
>growing up I was sorta insecure about it
>now I am worried that my skin color is the reason why people are turned off by me
>considering suicide

Does this make sense? I know this is probably the wrong thread to post, but can someone offer any insight? Thanks.
>>
File: pajeettttt.jpg (41KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
pajeettttt.jpg
41KB, 400x400px
>>34725556

Mate, indians are the most looked down upon(not hated, that goes to sandnigger muslims, then blacks) race.

The color of indian skin is so fucking revolting it makes people sick, even indians hate their own kind.
>>
>>34725644
Right I know all of that. I've been on /pol/ before. But I look nothing like the guy in that picture.

After working out a ton, my face and body looks a lot like the guy in the picture, except my skin is pretty dark in the summers. And believe me, I don't like other indians either.
>>
File: pic.jpg (614KB, 1312x1600px) Image search: [Google]
pic.jpg
614KB, 1312x1600px
>>34725735
Shit, forgot to upload the image I was talking about:
>>
You can see the difference here.
Aryans are classified as Alpinids,Nordics,etc (european races). Based on the shape of their head/nose just everything (face wise).
So no. >>34722801
>>
>>34725742
Yeah that guy is fucking ugly, I feel bad for you.
>>
>>34725827
The man avoiding eye contact like that really defeats the objective of that photo. Even if he is blinking hes still trying to avoid returning the gaze. The guy on the left may be fat but hes got a wicked glare. Judging by the ramp he may even be taller than the man on the left.
>>
File: d2930437.jpg (2MB, 2692x3212px) Image search: [Google]
d2930437.jpg
2MB, 2692x3212px
>>34725827
>>34725894
Its not about how tall he is. And no the eye colour is not what its about. Its just about the shape of the eyes and the head. Many examples can be found on google on "Rassenlehre" / "Rassenkunde"
>>
>>34725742
how dumb are you seriously? you downloaded a pic from internet and telling guys here that's you? you do know how easy it is to reverse search an image?
>>
>>34725894

He's not avoiding eye contact. The fat man is standing at attention and gazing into the distance and the other guy is walking by and checking the belly of the fat man.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.