[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

help

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: feels.png (5KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
feels.png
5KB, 645x773px
My grandpa died 4 days ago and i'm already over it... is this normal?
>>
>>34722627
It is if you weren't particularly close
>>
>>34722627
Considering you're here, yeah it's natural.
>>
It may not have even hit you yet.
>>
>>34722639
he was the nicest person i knew and i feel really bad for being over it
>>
>>34722654
He was probably a massive cunt in his younger years. Age tends to sedate people and history tends to cover its tracks with the last couple of generations who pretended to be pure.
>>
>>34722678
i know he was an alcoholic in his younger years back before i was born, but like i said before he was one of the nicest people i ever knew and i would never let anyone hurt him. but my feels are confused to the point that i'm debating myself about if i should feel bad for being over it or not.
>>
>>34722730
As an alcoholic boomer, he most definitely beat the shit out of your grandma on several occasions. Probably his kids / your parent too.

You should have gotten over it much sooner.
>>
My grandma died 2 years ago and I never felt anything. She might have been a horrible person but you think I would have felt something. I guess I'm either autistic or a sociopath
>>
When my grandmother was diagnosed with cancer I just wanted to go back to my game of Empire Total War.

When my father and I went to the hospital the doctor lady said she was in pain and passed so maybe we could pull the plug or they could revive her and keep her alive, so I shilled to my family to just kill her so I could go back and finish my Austrian campaign
>>
>>34722796
as i was told he mostly just passed out after getting drunk and was kinda pissed when he woke up but i only got told of one single occation that he actually hit someone, but even if he beat them everytime he got drunk he tried really hard to make up for it by joining the "Tysklands-Brigaden" and keeping the nazis out of Norway and he is even on the cover of a Norwegian book called "Vi er frie" (We are free).
>>
I'm just afraid that i might be a sociopath. i'm really thick skinned and just mimic emotions to make people think i'm okay.
>>
>>34722884
The right decision tbqh.

If it were me I wouldn't want people to make a big deal out of it unless there was a small chance of me recovering, I am 1 out of 30 billion people who have ever existed, just let it happen and move on.
>>
>>34722627

if he was old and had a small cock, yeah
>>
alright. this made me slightly more assured even though almost everyone here have no feelings. thanks for the help.
>>
>>34722654
don't feel bad, if he was a nice person, he wouldn't want you to be sad
>>
It's normal, you'll probably still have them feels when you drink alone or go to the graveyard though.
>>
Nope. When my grampa died, I couldn't give less of a fuck. Probably cause we weren't close, and he was disgusting and mentally ill.
>>
My Grandma died 2 years ago and Ivwas never under it...I haven't missed her once. So yeah...
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.