[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fembot Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 281
Thread images: 33

File: 1439006402882.jpg (71KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1439006402882.jpg
71KB, 640x480px
Fembots, what is your experience dating guys online and from 4chan like?

Are more reserved, nerdy guys less likely to cheat?

Are they more likely to be kind and concerned with your welfare?
>>
File: image.png (99KB, 535x577px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
99KB, 535x577px
I've never dated anyone in my entire life, online or irl. A guy has never expressed any genuine, non-fleeting interest in me. And I never leave the house, so I've never ever been friends with a male irl or even hung out with one. The extremely rare times I'm forced to go out, when I see a guy that's even remotely average looking, I get scared and nervous as fuck and want to die because I don't want them to look at me.
>>
what the fuck is a fembot? all females are normies
>>
>>34721833
Breddy good. Why, want my contact info?
>>
>>34721833
There is no such thing as fembot said or feminine. You're all cum dumpsters.
>>
>>34721861

No ones falling for your act, you could get a boyfriend tomorrow if you wanted, leave this board please you're really ruining it
>>
>>34721958
>you could get a boyfriend tomorrow if you wanted
Kek, no. And I don't want beta orbiters. Also, it wasn't an act.
>>
File: 1485966732318.jpg (34KB, 400x400px)
1485966732318.jpg
34KB, 400x400px
>tfw no slavic gf

I fucking hate being born in a non slavic country, never had a chance to begin with

why even live
>>
>>34721861
>I get scared and nervous as fuck and want to die because I don't want them to look at me.

Are you hideous or just anxious?
>>
>>34721833
I am curious OP, why do you make threads like this one?
>>
File: scottanime.png (2KB, 290x174px) Image search: [Google]
scottanime.png
2KB, 290x174px
>>34721833
This is now a Scottish thread all non-Scott must leave.

We must secure Scottish independence.

All britbongs kill yourselves.
>>
>>34722101
because he wants a gf dumdum
>>
>what is your experience dating guys
nonexistent
>>
>>34722125
That's what I have been thinking, and there's been a very high frequency of these types of threads in the past week. Can we cut the horse crap and just make a meet up thread? I know this isn't soc but the alternative is bait-esque threads like this one.
>>
>>34722125
>>34722164
>>34722175
Fuck off scott thread now. Gtfo.
>>
>Are more reserved, nerdy guys less likely to cheat?

Complete opposite.

Give them a bit of confidence in their abilities to charm women by dating them, and they'll have five different girls on skype/whatsapp/kik by the end of the year that they're keeping secret from you and probably planning to meet at some point.
>>
>>34722103
You better hope the brits kill themselves because you sure can't kill them.
>>
>>34722192
No fuck off. Not Scottish related. Stop derailing thread.
>>
>>34722192
t. roastie who fell for chad with glasses and now assumes all men act the same way
>>
>>34722175
he thinks he can gather fembots to the thread and then contact fag them probably.
wanna be my gf?
>>
File: CXyYtGmWcAA5Fkc.jpg medium.jpg (16KB, 500x323px) Image search: [Google]
CXyYtGmWcAA5Fkc.jpg medium.jpg
16KB, 500x323px
>>34722198
just you wait. We're waiting for the right moment to strike. An underground movement is brewing for Scotland.
>>
File: 1433962253812.png (17KB, 180x200px) Image search: [Google]
1433962253812.png
17KB, 180x200px
>>34721861
Hi. Will you be my girlfriend?
Or we can just be friends.
Where do you live?
>>
I dated a guy from here about a year ago. He was really nice and very thoughtful, he cherished me. Every time we'd meet his face would light up and smile. He was pretty shy at first, but as time went on, he got more and more comfortable.

As time went on he got more confident. I think I gave him the confidence to go after the girls he really wanted, so he dumped me and is now dating another girl. I'd be lying if I said it didn't hurt. I tried it once and I will never try it again.
>>
File: Scottish.jpg (39KB, 600x309px) Image search: [Google]
Scottish.jpg
39KB, 600x309px
>>34722236
No room for weak faggots in scottland when it's a super power by 2020.
>>
>>34722247
Women aren't allowed to used the internet in Scotland. Fuck off roastie.
>>
>>34721861
How fat are you? Do you shake the floor when you walk or are you still working up to that?
>>
>>34722247
>I tried it once and I will never try it again.

That's really defeatist.
>>
>>34721958
There's no point to being in a relationship if there's nothing the two of you do together outside of sex. A guy with zero shared interests/goals/etc who just wants "anything with a pulse" may as well be a FWB.
>>
>>34722226
I'm not a girl, buddy.

>>34722247
Why even post that? Implying you're telling the truth, you're just asking for guys to convince you otherwise. I think if that actually happened and you felt that way you would've clammed up and stopped going here.
>>
>>34722247
I did the same thing but for a girl. She was all fucked up from past relationships. I treated her like a queen and she was pretty good to me.

But really she used me to "get better," I was like a buffer boyfriend to teach her that not all guys are abusive pieces of shit.

She's dating someone else now.
>>
File: thatfeel.gif (14KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
thatfeel.gif
14KB, 633x758px
There is a distinct lack of fembot anus in my life.
>>
>>34722377
you can pretend tho
>>
>>34722377
Contact now.

>>34722394
Real or E-GF?I was in the same situation, bbut e-gf. I fucking cried because this girl..
>>
>>34722192
I lost my virginity four years ago to my first girlfriend. She had herpes. That's how desperate I was for a girlfriend, so don't tell me I'm not a robot faggots. Broke it off after 6 months for obvious reasons. Got tested and dodged a fucking bullet. But that's a story I'm never going to tell anyone except you faggots.

With my second girlfriend now. Together two years. Never cheated. Things are great. I even talk to her about 4chan sometimes.

You just have shit taste in men. Maybe you should work on yourself a bit more.
>>
File: 1452057776493.png (192KB, 400x400px)
1452057776493.png
192KB, 400x400px
>BOOHOO NO BF ;___________;

>hey where you at femanon I'll be your bf

>no response

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

OUT

OUT

OOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT
>>
>>34722413
>>34722427
Why do you guys think I'm gay? These are my posts.
>>34722175
>>34722101
I don't think I insinuated homosexuality in either one.
>>
>>34721978

Why don't you create an account on VK.com and just talk to some randoms?

I personally know on there a delicious 18 year old Russian virgin who'd love a good husband.

They're not that hard to find.
>>
Any fembots ITT have experience with Oscar?

Did he hurt you?
>>
>>34722247
That's just stupid though. One relationship fails and you give up? Break ups happen. You need to just move on. Sounds to me like you had a great relationship with the guy until things ended. How the fuck is that a bad thing? How can you be bitter about good memories and experiences?

Your post is basically a reason to date robots.
>>
>>34722445
LET ME SLAM YOUR BOIPUCCI
>>
>>34722103
>>34722184
>>34722202
>>34722231
>>34722258
do fembots even exist here mate

i'm desperate
>>
File: REEEEEEEEEE.jpg (20KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEEEE.jpg
20KB, 400x300px
>>34722443
THIS. IF A GIRL ISN'T LOOKING TO DATE A ROBOT THEY HAVE NO BUSINESS ON THIS BOARD.
>>
>>34722454
I did this kek, but most of them doesn't even know how to write in english.

>personally

Maybe irl? if yes, get out of this board.

>18 year old Russian virgin who'd love a good husband.

This is a meme anon..I mean if you find some slavic girl to talk, if you don't live in her country what's the point on that? You will problably never meet her..
>>
>>34722462
It's hairy, you sure you're still interested?
>>
>>34722445
I'm not saying that you're gay. I just want your contact to talk, that's all, femanon.
>>
>>34722504
Are you retarded or just playing stupid, I specifically stated I am not a girl.
>>
>>34722493

>I did this kek, but most of them doesn't even know how to write in english.

Many of them do, there are millions and millions of young girls on VK, plenty of them speak English.

>Maybe irl? if yes, get out of this board.

I met her online. She's genuinely cute.

>18 year old Russian virgin who'd love a good husband.

She's Russian Orthodox. I don't think she takes the religion too seriously, but she happens to be a virgin and she wants a man to love.

>if you don't live in her country what's the point on that? You will problably never meet her..

I live in Australia, it would take me about 30 hours maximum to arrive in Russia. It's entirely possible.
>>
>>34722527
My mistake faggot. I didn't read that you're not a girl. Forget all I said huehuehue I just want a girl who loves me
>>
>>34722377
It's my experience.

>>34722459
I'm just not going to try to date guys from here. If you're damaged enough to be on here, that makes 2 of us, and that's one too many.
>>
>>34721861
post contact info and I'll be your bf.
>>
>>34722545
>I'm just not going to try to date guys from here. If you're damaged enough to be on here, that makes 2 of us, and that's one too many.

I want to make you happy.
>>
>>34722545
Or maybe people who are here aren't really that damaged. Maybe you're just being a drama queen on the internet like everyone else.

You'll grow up just like everyone else.
>>
>>34722536
> millions and millions of young girls on VK
First of all, what's your age lol? I'm talking with a girl who's from a city called Anapa, but she's actually lvinig on moscow. Her english sucks and I get bored all the time with her but still talking to her anyway, how about your girl?
>she wants a man to love.
how did you know this? I mean, she said it to you or what?

>30 hours

5 hours here. But to go there you need to learn russian or something I don't know. Learning their language/culture is the price to get some girl from there, imo
>>
>>34722545
I still don't understand why you would post something and immediately discredit all counter arguments. Just keep your mouth shut if that is your attitude.
>>
hey guys, I'm male robot
>>
I think fembots are even more stuck up than stacies. Since a vast majority of interactions are online, any time you see a girl on the internet you're interested in there's going to be a guy she likes more, and since a lot of them are too socially autistic for confrontation, they just ghost people all the fucking time, making themselves seem like an even bigger cunt.

I have no problems making female friends and think I have decent boyfriend qualities, but in my experience fembots are invariably after chad. Stacies don't want robots, normies don't want robots, and fembots don't want robots. It's why a lot of dudes claim to be a lesbian mtf, because being a non-chad cis guy on the internet is fucking shitty and they realize being a woman is better.
>>
>>34722607

I'm 30. I only enjoy talking to girls to get to know them, I'm not interested in a gf. I've talked to girls 13 to 35. I recently got some amazing photos from a 14 year old in Krasnoyarsk.

>how did you know this? I mean, she said it to you or what?

Yes, she told me about it. She's very sexual, she's a bit needy, but she wants to experience love. She is trying to wait to have sex for the right guy, preferably to marry.
>>
>>34722657
Russia is like China in that it is expected for people to be married by mid 20s bro. Better get in there.
>>
>>34722607
>>34722536
oh god i know an 18 year old russian qt and im from australia
>>
>>34722657
are you a chad or what? most of girls there rejected me
>>
>>34722671
Irl? If yes get out normie
>>
>>34722657

I should clarify here that the photos of OF Krasnoyarsk, not of the girl.

I know a different girl from Krasnodar, which is near Anapa.

>>34722674

Many of the girls didn't even see what I looked like until late in the conversations. I told almost all of them I'm a 30yo KHV and intent to stay that way...they were still friendly.
>>
>>34722679
nar online
>>
>>34722443
I can kind of understand it.
I want a girl to love, who loves me.

If I could suddenly end up in the middle of a loving relationship, I'd do it in an instant.

But it doesn't work that way, and the process leading up to that stage, and the potential pain it'd cause me if it fails, frankly terrifies me.
There's so much that could go wrong, and I don't think I could handle that.
>>
>>34722657
fucking pedo scum
origi
>>
>>34722682
>I told almost all of them I'm a 30yo KHV

Really? Do you have a pic of you on you profile? Is it mandatory?

Right now Im on Vk, what is the next step to get more girls to talk? I only got one to talk seriously.

I'm 20 KHV, spanish fag btw
>>
>>34722258
>scottland
>Only decides they want in the eu when it's dying and oil prices are shit
>superpower
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH eheehhehehehehehehehehehehehehehheehehehehehe
OOHOHOHOHOHHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHHOO
>>
>>34722719

People are less likely to talk if you don't have a pic, I guess the best thing to do would be try to find the best photo of you possible and use that.

I don't have much advice - just message lots of random girls but start by asking them about living in Russia. Just say you're a guy in Spain interested in learning about Russia and go from there. Always be curious about them, ask questions, and if you have something interesting to add - do so.

Even if you don't find a girl to be with right now, it'll broaden your world to speak to girls living in different situations, find unique ways to make them laugh, etc.
>>
>>34722769
Are u able to add me as friend there or nah?
>>
>>34722769
Btw when I'm going to send a message the first time to tthem, what should I say?
>>
>>34722822

Sorry, my VK account is disabled at the moment.

>>34722847

I don't know, try different things, start with "Hey I'm Manuel from Barthelona, do you really live in 'X Russian city'? Would you tell me what it's like to grow up there?'

Don't be afraid to sound corny or lame or whatever, if you're reasonably friendly at first - people will often cautiously open up to you and judge you based on what you come to show of yourself gradually. Just say whatever - if you embarrass yourself they'll have forgotten about 'random spaniard on VK' in about 5 minutes.
>>
File: 1476126363036.jpg (24KB, 819x795px) Image search: [Google]
1476126363036.jpg
24KB, 819x795px
what is that VK you are talking about?
>>
I can't help but think the once you see a robot's core, you're in too deep to turn away when you see it's rotten.

I'd like to think there is a robot out there, that is sweet, attentive, monogamous, obsessively clingy, that is easy to talk to once you finally break through, but if such robots existed they wouldn't be robots. They wouldn't be alone.

I can't help but think that normies and Chads are less shady and deceptive than bots, but it doesn't matter, dying alone anyway
>>
>>34722932
>I'd like to think there is a robot out there, that is sweet, attentive, monogamous, obsessively clingy, that is easy to talk to once you finally break through, but if such robots existed they wouldn't be robots. They wouldn't be alone.

What if nobody ever tried to break through?
>>
>>34722932
Socially anxious guys like that definitely do exist. Just depends if you like em or not. Right?
>>
>>34722932
>obsessively clingy

Why do you even want this?

Real men are not "obsessively clingy" with women.

>I can't help but think the once you see a robot's core, you're in too deep to turn away when you see it's rotten.

What is your experience?
>>
>>34722932

Roastie Rationalisations 101.

The problem is that you're demanding that a male be morally PERFECT (sweet, attentive, monogamous, etc)... when no man can be like this. We are all 'worms' in one sense, and women are worse.

You're basically setting things up so that robots can't win, not only are they 'failures', but they're failures that deserve to fail because they failed, according to you.
>>
>>34722464
I did but I moved to Sweden because you guys aren't big enough cucks. Sorry mate.
>>
When did this board become /soc/?
Ofignal
>>
>>34722247
Yeah same. With 3 different guys. The affirmation, compliments and sex bring out who they are.

In a romantic context, men are animals and not to eb taken seriously.
>>
>>34722198
>You better hope the brits kill themselves

kek. technically that's what they're doing. The Brits are bringing in muslims to replace themselves.
>>
>>34722974
Perhaps there's a reason.

Maybe other people could tell that he was rotten, or maybe he was unfairly judged.

Why are you asking? Is your implication that you've never had an easy conversation because no one cared to try?

>>34722979
The thing about the ones from r9k, is that it could very easily just be front. Like that other anon who was used as a practice gf.

It would make sense for a robot to be manipulative, if he never interacted much he could have spent a lot of time observing other people.

>>34722990
Autism, honestly. And insecurity.

I would need something extreme to make it clear that the person actually liked me.

None of my own experience, just my observations.

>>34723002
The only unreasonable trait I listed was obsessively clingy. To say that wanting a partner that is monogamous, attentive and sweet is too much seems pretty insulting to males on a whole
>>
>>34723076
>The affirmation, compliments and sex bring out who they are.

At least elaborate a little on your experiences instead of being cryptic like this.

As someone who has treated women from here pretty badly in the past, I'm interested in how I can improve myself and to what degree my actions hurt those I was involved with.
>>
>>34723098
Do you have actual autism then?

>I would need something extreme to make it clear that the person actually liked me.

Isn't been told you are loved enough, and being treated well/spoiled occasionally?
>>
>>34723098

>The only unreasonable trait I listed was obsessively clingy. To say that wanting a partner that is monogamous, attentive and sweet is too much seems pretty insulting to males on a whole

Nobody is "sweet" all the time, and monogamy is something that requires a lot of work, and both of these things involve RECIPROCITY. You're just looking for excuses.

And "clingy" is something most guys experience girls hating. A girl I liked would literally call me "clingy" as a taunt. You see you're demanding things of robots, then condemning them for not coming up to this ideal standard, while you then compare them negatively to the very people who make it impossible for robots to be 'sweet, monogamous, and clingy'. You say Chad is more honest - but Chad has contributed to a situation where being clingy is dangerous to the heart of a robot.
>>
>>34723098
>Is your implication that you've never had an easy conversation because no one cared to try?

Somewhat, yes.
I've never really had a conversation beyond trivial small talk.
>>
>>34723098
I'm not sure what having a gf is like, but I do want to make my first one my life partner. I don't intend to hurt anyone, but every guy does have their preferences and tastes.
>>
>>34721833
I would love to tenderly fuck that girl's asshole.
>>
>>34721833
It takes more than wearing a hoody in a dimly lit room to be a robot
>>
You always want what you don't have as a man, that's the sad truth of things.

All of my ex girlfriends have come from online communities, mostly 4chan.

At the moment I'm dating a girl from /out/, she has small tits, as a result I'm fantasizing about exs and amateur porn girls who have big tits with visible cleavage at the moment and cursing my own "bad luck".

When I dated a virginal girl I wanted a more experienced one as the sex was boring, when I dated a more experienced one I started to think about how a virginal one would be better for marriage.

It's neverending.

If women could accept we need variety, or at least accept a few mistakes within a marriage, but they won't. Or at least white ones won't.
>>
>>34722545
>If you're damaged enough to be on here, that makes 2 of us, and that's one too many.

But what if you're only on here because you're not damaged and your life is so steady and boring that you seek out damaged robot girls to hang out with?
>>
I wish we could all just find love and happiness.

It shouldn't be this hard.

I hope it works out for you all.
>>
>>34723132
Yes.

An example, I had an acquaintance in HS who would tell me about his masturbatory habits and frequently sent shirtless pictures. Two years later, I am realizing that wasn't just how people casually communicated.

>Isn't been told you are loved enough, and being treated well/spoiled occasionally?

I know I am unreasonable, but that alone would leave me paranoid. In order to feel secure in a relationship I'd need a literal stalker, or devoted worshipper. Either, maybe both. I've got a tendency to worry that people hate me or are trying to wrong me, so anything less would be difficult.

>>34723152
And you're just looking for an argument. I never implied that I wouldn't reciprocate, or that he had to be super duper saccharine 24/7.

When I say Chad is less shady, I mean that at very least you know what you are going to get.

>>34723173
I can understand that, at one point I found incomprehensible how must people can just talk to each other, let alone become friends.

Do you only mean irl, or no online conversations either?

>>34723185
You seem a okay then. The way to avoid hurting anyone would be knowing each other very well before entering the relationship, though I bet there's a lot more to it
>>
>>34723311
>Do you only mean irl, or no online conversations either?

I've had decent conversations anonymously online, but never with anybody I've kept in contact with.
>>
>>34723350
Oh. You're one of those "avoidants" then?

Are you waiting for someone to be captivated and then become determined to get to know you?
>>
>>34723396
>Are you waiting for someone to be captivated and then become determined to get to know you?

Well I guess that would be nice, but I'm not waiting for it, I don't expect it to happen at all.
>>
>>34723437
Ah. I guess I just interpreted

>What if nobody ever tried to break through?

As more lamentful
>>
>>34721978
Im slav but already have robo bf
>>
>>34723469
>robo bf

Where's he from?
>>
>>34723453
It is a little, but more so because of my failures as a person rather than resentment that nobody has ever gone out of their way for me.
>>
File: yugolove.jpg (764KB, 1588x1130px) Image search: [Google]
yugolove.jpg
764KB, 1588x1130px
>>34723469
but does he learn your language and fetishizes your accent like I would?
>>
>>34721861
post pic and if you're cute you can be my gf
>>
>>34721970
>And I don't want beta orbiters.

Every. Single. Time. They only want Chad. Even the fucking insane ones.
>>
I want a fembot gf who has no friends and has a terrible relationship with her family.
>>
>>34723568
>don't want beta orbiters that must mean they want chad
How did you get to that anon?
>>
>>34723510
>accent

Where are you from anon? Europe?
>>
>>34723590
This.

Why is it so hard to find a girl who just doesn't have other friends?

And if I do find a girl who literally doesn't have other friends, and I become friends with her, guess what happens? She sees the success in her previous attempt of making a friend (me) and goes out finding a bunch of new friends. Now she has tons of friends and a lot less time for me.

Stupid girls!
>>
Girls can't be fembots if they don't have sensitive nipples.
>>
>>34723612
I just want somebody I can hit without her leaving me.
>>
File: 1485621571847.png (218KB, 567x589px) Image search: [Google]
1485621571847.png
218KB, 567x589px
>>34723599
yea I am. where are you from? we can play games and watch movies together and send each other memes and just talk every day
>>
>>34723645
Get a broken masochist girlfriend, then. I had one, it was great. She loved it when I bruised her

It didn't work out though because we could only see each other 3-4 times a year.
>>
>>34723647
Well don't get your hopes up too high. Most guys on here will send you dick pictures sooner or later.
>>
File: 1445714285546.jpg (44KB, 500x601px) Image search: [Google]
1445714285546.jpg
44KB, 500x601px
I hear they can be kind of needy, but I've never dated. Maybe one day.
>>
File: 1486415478628.png (398KB, 500x543px) Image search: [Google]
1486415478628.png
398KB, 500x543px
>>34723701
what? but I want a slav gf without a penis
>>
>>34723737
>without a dick
Better make sure they are not trying to catfish you then mate.
>>
File: sweat.jpg (38KB, 560x560px)
sweat.jpg
38KB, 560x560px
Fembots, tell me how much you want to be a mother.
>>
>>34723778
I always wanted it when I was young. I do again now, but I'm pretty used up. It seems like it would be nice to be loving and nurturing and everything my mom was when I was little.
>>
>>34723489
Ah.

Care to elaborate upon these failures?
>>
>>34723808
>I'm used up
Red flag or bait.
>>
>>34723837
The former. I talk about it here a lot because I have nobody else to confide in. I had a drug problem, with prostitution resulting from that.
>>
>>34721833
Lol/10

When will these whores learn.
>>
>>34723848
95% sure I know who you are. You sent nudes to a dude to pay for you dog going to the vet right?
>>
>>34723885
You've got me mixed up with somebody else. I haven't had a dog since I was 5.
>>
>>34722932
This reminded me of someone I used to talk to very often
She broke through but I was still hard to talk to and she got fed up with how rotten my insides were
I gave her so much of me it was exhausting, I kind of changed after that, like I'm afraid to even get remotely attached to someone because it's so fleeting

I'm so tired inside and I wish I had someone to talk to about it but anonymous imageboards really are the best
>>
>>34723907
What is so rotten about you?
>>
>>34723933
Extreme levels of apathy, but talking to her everyday with in depth conversations exhausted me, I couldn't keep up and I should have communicated that

I'm also fairly selfish and annoyingly self deprecating when I get in the mood
>>
File: forsen.png (21KB, 112x112px) Image search: [Google]
forsen.png
21KB, 112x112px
>>34722932
>I'd like to think there is a robot out there, that is sweet, attentive, monogamous, obsessively clingy, that is easy to talk to once you finally break through, but if such robots existed they wouldn't be robots. They wouldn't be alone.

Oh look it's me but I am alone.
>>
I'm not any better than them.

I can't experience enjoyment from sex unless it's rape.
>>
>>34724028
Same here, i just have too many other issues, but oh well I deserve to be alone anyways.
>>
>>34724028
I like to think I'm like that but I avoid and push people away to "protect" them and myself.
>>
File: 39406559_p0_master1200.jpg (246KB, 560x560px) Image search: [Google]
39406559_p0_master1200.jpg
246KB, 560x560px
But I did date a robot and he was really unaffectionate and dumped me.
>>
>>34721833
Pretty neutral honestly.
>>
>>34724136
Then he wasn't a robot but a Chad. Did you fuck him?

Robots don't leave anyone that would date them that's heresy and blasphemy.

t. robot. Would never leave any girl who would date me willingly.
>>
>>34724161
>no true scotsman
I went down on him a few times but that is about it.
>>
>>34724188
>going down on a robot
>not making HIM go down on you

what is wrong with you, woman?
>>
>>34724205
I'm a mtfembot and have genital dysphoria.
>>
>>34724188
No offense but you don't you think that's a bit slutty, to do that to some random person you meet off of here?

How many men have had you?
>>
>>34724220
ugh thats even worse

>not shoving your feminine penis down his throat
>>
File: jebaited.png (42KB, 112x112px) Image search: [Google]
jebaited.png
42KB, 112x112px
>>34724188
Proving my point and more.

He got what he wanted, a quick suck from a desperate slut and then left and went to fuck other girls. """"ROBOT"""""""""""""""""""""""

And you proved yourself to be a simple whore who sucks off random people before knowing who they truly are.

What a revelation today gents.
>>
File: image.jpg (23KB, 299x148px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 299x148px
>>34724227
>want to please someone you like is slutty
>>
>>34724227
We dated LDR for about 8 months before actually meeting in person.

If you only count penetrative sex, 3.

>>34724235
gross

>>34724236
aight senpai
>>
>>34722455
I doubt you're here after two hours, but why are you curious?
>>
>>34723848
>I had a drug problem, with prostitution resulting from that.
I think I remember that thread. Just how long have you been clean now?
>>
>>34724238
Hello fembot. When can I pencil in your scheduled rape fantasy for?
>>
>>34724258
>being a real mtf
How does it feel to know people think you are mentally ill?
>>
>>34724280
Were did I state that I was a female?
>>
>>34724289
I've come to terms with it most of the time. It still sometimes upsets me though.
>>
I am a robot, and I am not reserved and "nerdy".
Rather because I am not reserved and "nerdy" I am the robot.
I am more of an assburger turbo-autist, which is the sign of a true robot.
My good looks can't cure this.
For women I will always be weird. Guys like me though, because of different reasons (assburgers cause me to do fun things, and "not giving a fuck" is generally liked by them).
Anyway, if you can live with a guy like me, I'd even be truly happy with a fembot.
>>
>>34724263
I'm curious because he reminds me of myself from what I've heard, and it sounds like he has hurt a lot of girls on here.
>>
>>34724350
I dont really want to post my experiences here. Add me on Skype. [email protected]
>>
>>34724452
I'd rather just email you, do you use that as an email?
>>
>>34724468
I rather talk on IM. email that address if you insist.
>>
>have never been on a date in my 20 years of existence
>all guys who have shown interest in me only liked me because I'm Asian
I don't like this.
>>
>>34724518
>all guys who have shown interest in me only liked me because I'm Asian

Boo hoo.
>>
>>34724548
So I should be happy that men like me for my race and not for any other reason? lol.
>>
>>34724554
That's a minor form of what white girls have to deal with on a daily basis from nigs, browns and chinks.

Yellow fever is small time compared to white fever.
>>
>>34724554
What is there else to like about you?
Also most don't prefer asians, or like asian women because they are asian, but genuinely just find you attractive, which is the exact reason why people in general come to like each other.
>>
>>34724554
I want to wipe Buddhism off the face of the earth.
>>
Tell me, why are you a robot?
>I'm fat
No you're lazy. Fix it and get a bf
>I'm socially awkward
Give it time, Chads love shy girls
>I am ugly
That sucks. You probably belong here. Tbh can't be fixed but I've seen a lot of ugly guys and girls getting laied. They just can't be socially awkward and ugly.
>mental disorder
Seek help? Idk.
>>
>>34724515
Sent you an email, cute anon.
>>
>>34724554
Its more like it begs the question why men are only interested in you for fetish reasons. I go for a certain type of woman, but I'm not going to talk to her if shes frustrating to deal with.
>>
File: Kill me fam.jpg (247KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Kill me fam.jpg
247KB, 720x1280px
This is a true face of a 25 year old kissless virgin.

Anyone at my level or am I outplaying you all?
>>
>>34724554
When you're white this is normal so i don't see the problem here
>>
>>34722932
Chads are better. I went from dating a robot to dating a Chad and the difference is night and day. He's sweet, attentive, dominant but not a weirdo about it, and generally more fun.
>>
>>34724895
This makes me feel viscerally angry for some reason. Fuck you.
>>
File: m456457535.png (18KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
m456457535.png
18KB, 500x282px
>you will never have guys liking you because you're chubby
>you accepted that fact and it makes you never want to meet up with guys because you're extremely scared of how they will react
haha kill me
>>
>>34726018
>>you will never have guys liking you because you're chubby
Lies. I like chubby girls. In fact I don't give a fuck how much you weigh.
I knew a chubby girl in highschool and she was nice and liked games. Never said a word to her because I'm a social sperg but she was a nice person and happy and smiling all the time. It's all in the personality fembro.
>>
>>34726018
tumblr-ass fucking post right here

why do all the broads on this site post like they're tumblr to the core

why can't your shit gender fucking fit in
>>
>>34726034
>It's all in the personality fembro
i wish more people would think like this

>>34726078
you're the one going off like a sperg, not me
so who actually is more tumblr?
i thought gratuitously hating the other gender was something only fembots do?
hmmm the irony
>>
>>34721833

Never understood the appeal of fembots, they are not as bad as tumblrinas, but they are not far off.

The look down on you far more than any normal woman would.
>>
>>34726116
>i wish more people would think like this

Yeah I think I'm one of the few people who has zero (0) standards for how people look. This is apparently weird. You can be a bald, acne ridden, chubby femlet and I would love her forever if we could laugh together and shared fun times together.
>>
>>34726116
Do you at least make up for the chubbyness in other ways? Are you adventurous in bed? Willing to try new things in life in general? Likable?
>>
Who here wants to be my mommy gf?
Accepting applications
>>
>>34726163
first time i've heard of someone feel/think like that, so maybe it is a bit unusual, but that doesn't mean it's bad or wrong. i just like seeing that people take care of themselves. a little effort can already make a big difference!

>>34726210
everyone has their own definition of likeable, but i don't think i am a total pain to be around at least? i think i can be good company if we have the same interest and sense of humor.
i have no sexual experience, but if i am with someone i feel comfortable with i would be adventurous i guess.
i'm always willing to try out new things in life, i usually just need someone to (metaphorically) take my hand and help me a little since i feel anxious a lot.
>>
>>34722619
stop attention whoring faggot and contribute to the thread :)
>>
>>34726333
Well that leads to the obvious questions

>what are your interests / humor
>where do you live
>>
>>34726369
video games, music, cooking, reading, anime, philosophy and psychology.. those are the ones i spend most of my time on at least, but i can talk about many things
i'm from western europe.
>>
>>34721833
I only get dates from the internet because I look cute in pictures and ugly in real life.

guy #1
>autistic robot NEET off r9k
>met up irl eventually
>he tried to assault me and stole my kiss and grope virginities

guy #2
>autistic robot wagecuck from r9k
>eventually met up irl
>would not shut up about his Aryan genes and miscegenation
>beat the crap out of me
>took my ass virginity while I was knocked out on meds

guy #3 (final guy)
>cyborg wagie
>we eventually meet up
>he acts like he is in love with me for about 6 months
>treats me like crap the next 3 years but doesn't beat or rape me

my doctor said that she doesn't want to see me staying home and cooking for men the rest of my life but it looks like that's where I'm headed.
>>
>>34726485
>took my ass virginity
>3 years with a guy who hates her

You're cute and crazy and slutty.

Can you tell me more about you? Since you sound like my type initially.
>>
>>34726485
...It sounds like those guys were very shady. I sure as hell wouldn't treat anyone with disrespect.
>>
>>34726465
H O L L A N D here.

I do programming, games, movies, memes and some cooking but I'm shit at it. I wish I could list more but that's about the extent of my interests ...
>>
>>34726485
>treats me like crap
>stays with him for 3 years

He left your ass didn't he?
>>
>>34726522
I'm not really slutty, I'm bordering on asexual.. and I'm not really cute either. I am unfortunately schizophrenic so I am crazy.

>>34726589
nope, still here.
>>
>19
>people are starting to ask questions and be weird about my being a boyfriendless virgin
>met boy on anonidate
>take bus to dates
>have fun swapping edgy jokes
>get invited to movie date at his place
>have autism and don't know what it means
>he gets me too high and pulls out his dick
>try to suck it
>I'm very bad at sucking dick
>try to jack him off
>get tired
>quit
>go home
>realize we'll probably fuck next time
>get scared and ditch him
>next time we're set to meet up he ditches me as revenge
>ditch him the next time out of spite
>get ditched
>stop trying to go out

It wasn't good.
>>
>>34726616
WTF is anonidate? Doesn't seem online anymore but it sounds like a great concept desu.
>>
File: 1474995701388.jpg (125KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1474995701388.jpg
125KB, 600x600px
>>34721978
still looking for a slavic gf to be comfy with molim vas odgovorite
>>
>>34726654
A map-based online dating app for spergs who used 4chan and other similar imageboards.
You'd place a marker on your general location with a short description and meet up with nearby anons.
>>
>>34726684
I guess it would be primarily US userbase... Any replacement for it? Sounds like something I could use.
>>
>>34726613
>not slutty
>three guys already

>schizophrenic

Do you cosplay? Are you a gamer girl? Are you a female nerd of any kind?

Important questions require answers!

>>34726616
>old enough to remember anonidate

Are you old enough to remember Togi-chan too?

I'm guessing you're no longer a virgin.
>>
>>34726733
I did not have sex with them.

I don't cosplay, I play video games 10 yours a day, I don't consider myself a gamer girl, I don't consider myself a female nerd of any kind.
>>
>>34721833
The reason you're so concerned (afraid) of being cheated on :

YOU SPEND ALL OF YOUR ENERGY ON FEAR OF HYPOTHETICAL OUTCOMES INSTEAD OF MOLDING YOUR OWN DESTINY

the reason you focus so much on 'being taken care of' :
YOURE A SELF ABSORBED, SNIVELLING, PITY SEEKING SHIT

just stop

I wasn't asking

I was TELLING

stop

Stop being such a self-absorbed sniveling little coward piece of shit

YOU: the one who has the vagina
YOU: the one who's actually in control
>>
>>34726768
You had sex with one of them as he took your ass virginity.

And the other... You didn't fuck him in three goddamn years? WTF?

> I play video games 10 yours a day

What and why, I'm guessing you're NEET?
>>
>>34726768
Shave

Now

It's time you shave that monkey
>>
File: 1482080773587.png (62KB, 382x395px) Image search: [Google]
1482080773587.png
62KB, 382x395px
>>34726670
why the fuck aint any of them girls replying
>>
>>34726794
...I was sleeping, I didn't want him to take my ass virginity. it still hurts to poop 4 years later.

yeah, I'm a NEET. I'm on disability for schizophrenia.
>>
>>34726733
>Are you old enough to remember Togi-chan too?
I never memorized the names of camwhores because they're not really very useful to other grills, but after googling I do remember seeing a lot of her on /b/.
Lost my virginity at 21, four years ago, to a childhood friend.
>>
>Neptune
Huh, thread fucking hidden, it's over.
I might just stop using this shithole in the mornings.
>>
>>34726768

RE: 10 hours a day ........

Well, HERES THE GOOD NEWS
that means you have 14 hours a day NOT to be a sedentary mushroom with vaginal odor issues

Consider that to be 14 hours to pay attention to your vaginal hygiene

After sitting on your ass for 10 hours a day I'd imagine you need it pretty bad

And HERES THE BETTER NEWS :
If you recline, you can actually spend ten hours a day on your back, with your legs spread, as a prostitute....

It pays better and at least you'll have some self-esteem afterwards
>>
>>34726832
Bullshit

You HISTRIONIC belch factory

If you can take a shit, then you can take a dick up that fuck hole....

Consider it practice for your upcoming 'career'....

How else are you going to be able to afford the next two video game?
>>
>>34726814
I don't shave

>>34726861
I button my shirt to my neck, i'm a never-nude
I am not going to be a prostitute monsier neptune
>>
>>34726832
>yeah, I'm a NEET. I'm on disability for schizophrenia.

How old are you and where are you from?

How bad is your schizophrenia?

Are you fat?

>>34726835
Are you still with that childhood friend?
>>
I LOVE WOMEN

well, not really

I don't love anything

But I fuck them

And that's close enough
>>
>>34726926
i'm 22 from Canada. my schizophrenia is really bad. i'm not that fat but I am out of shape and I have a bit of a tummy from anti-psychotics.
>>
>>34721833
The only time I "dated" boys online I was a 12 years old. SO as surprising as it is they were pretty shitty and manipulative. All at least in their 20's. I was insecure and had a loot of mental issues back then. Thank god none of those people lived near by..
>>
>>34726914
I know

I was joking

So... I'm curious about your organic psychiatric disorder....

schizoaffective....

Does your dissociation manifest in hearing voices ?

I bet you'd be fun in bed

Id pop that top button open and show you why God gave you that butthole
>>
>>34726926
>Are you still with that childhood friend?
Yep, getting married when we have the scratch for it.
It's kind of weird to feel like I "started the race" six years later than everyone and to have reached a "finishing line" before anybody my age.
>>
>>34726968
Neptune you have no idea how to pick up femanons old man, go stalk some ddlg thread on /soc/ if you want to fuck one so bad.

>>34726960
What is the worst schizophrenic episode you have had? Does your dad take care of you?
>>
i've only dated one from here and no one else, so i cannot contrast him to much.
he is much quieter and reserved, but i believe he has some issues regarding arrogant/narcissistic/aggressive behavior (conditioned by formative years having been spent trolling and shitposting) and some pretty nasty beliefs about and behavior towards women, while justifying it with "but you're not like the other girls".

i do not think he would ever be prone to cheat, and he is generally quite concerned for my wellbeing. when he isn't, he usually comes back to apologize later and i really respect that he can do that; he doesn't have to always be right and is willing to grow and alter his behavior and beliefs.

however, i will have a hell of a time with him if we get married and try to enter normie life more due to the /pol/ beliefs reinforced from here, and him being less capable of filtering himself than me.
>>
>>34726968
you are really shitting up the thread

>>34727000
once two angels came into my room and gave me the knowledge of right and wrong.

my dad died last year, he was schizophrenic too. he needed taking care of but he wouldn't let anybody help him.
>>
>>34727034

all men cheat hun, you've just gotta accept it :/
>>
>>34726960
The atypical antipsychotic do NOTHING to help you

(even YOU stated your psychosis is still 'real bad')

But they ARE doing a lot of bad things to you

They are indeed making you fat

They're also making you 'become somebody else, someone that you've never met before'

Simply read in the PDR

it says these drugs CHANGE YOUR CORE PERSONALITY

again :

CHANGE YOUR CORE PERSONALITY

they change who YOU ARE

Also, they all say this in the PDR:
" at the current time the physiological mechanism of this drug is not known "

In other words they don't know IF it works
And if it does it they don't exactly know HOW it works

Take my advice

Stop taking the atypical antipsychotics

Be who YOU ARE

That's who you are

Be it

And have fun
>>
>>34727041
>once two angels came into my room and gave me the knowledge of right and wrong.

And what was it exactly? Can you give us a vague idea?

Do you ever want to get married?

Do you miss your dad?
>>
>>34726964
>>34721833
Oh, but yeah, I guess I should mention I'm in a long term relationship with a guy who is reserved, nerdy, doesn't cheat and is very concerned with my welfare. Aside from the fact that he's autistic (ass burgers) and it took a couple of years for him to be able to read my emotions very well. We met in boarding school, had a lot in common and 4 years later he's the reason I even know what /r9k/ is. (not that it's my main board..) I can do story time of what kind of person he is/was and how we met, if anyone wants
>>
>>34727000
Lol
Says the sexless midget to the man who's FUCKED well over 575+ women

Right ?

And ?......

HAHAHAHAHA @ you thinking I'm actually 'trying to pick her up'

That's what YOU ARE doing, loser...

I'm sitting here with my wife, Buckwheat

Lol @ your ineptitude
>>
>>34727041
Fuck yourself

Fuck this thread

Good luck trying to control ME

you worthless, SNIVELLING little bore

Lol @ believing in ANGELS

HAHAHAHAHA

WOW

WEAK SHIT THERE

ANGELS HAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>34726571
holland is nice! what kind of games and movies do you like?
and cooking only takes some practise to get good at it, anon.
>>
OK, I have story.
10 Years ago I met this guy, same age as me (17 at that time). We get along really well, he was really sweet. He wanted to come to visit me and so he came.
I spend a whole month here and, despite he tried to harass me once or twice, it was fine but I realized he had some issues, like any robot.

But as the time goes by, and I get to know him deeper I see how much he is rooted inside. I discovered that he was vicious to his family, that loved him so much. He had no friends, but that's because he despised everyone. No one was good enough to talk to him. Lots of people tried to befriend him, he thought everyone was a maggot and didn't deserve his attention.
The fact that he mistreated his mother really got me. 6 months later I went to visit him. He wanted to forbid me to talk to his family (living in the same house) ou anyone for the matter. He would have this obssesive behaviour, lock me inside his bedroom. Once his mother came to me in tears, begging me to help him.
I tried, I really did. I talked and advised, I said he needed help.
Once he dared to atempt to beat me. I left and never talked to him again. Worst person I ever met. Never dated anyone since then.

I never tried to get a bf in 4chan because...c'mon this is no place for such thing, also I would never show a picture of me to someone here.
>>
File: keked.jpg (12KB, 400x200px) Image search: [Google]
keked.jpg
12KB, 400x200px
>>34727080
>Says the sexless midget to the man who's FUCKED well over 575+ women
>575+

Fucking lol'ed.

>>34727078
Do story time, and you still have mental issues.
>>
>>34727046
i will not accept this pessimistic viewpoint. we have had many discussions on what we value and consider acceptable human behavior, and both of us, especially him, are geared towards christian beliefs.
he would be more likely to leave me than cheat. this is my only concern with him; that he will later reason with himself that i am not in line with what he needs, and will leave.
>>
>>34727051
I haven't become a different person since going on meds.

>>34727073
I don't really want to talk about it, my doctor told me to just drop it.
I miss my dad yeah.
I don't know if I want to get married. Part of me wants to because I want thank kind of commitment from someone, part of me doesn't want to because I don't want to lose my identity and become a "wife" or "mrs. lastname" or "firstname differentlastname"
I don't want kids though so I don't feel any pressure to marry.
>>
it really is confidence that matters isn't it? I don't think I'm that bad looking and i try to be a good and kind person. but because I'm really quiet, shy and have bad anxiety no girl wants anything to do with me.
>>
>>34727109
Was he a robot? Wasn't /r9k/ launched in 2008, i.e. 9 years ago rather than 10?

Sorry for being autistic.

He also sounds sort of Asian, from your description of the familial relationship. Was he Asian?

And your first language isn't English right? Did you sleep with him?
>>
>>34727046
Bullshit

I've only cheated ONCE in my life

I was a teenager
My gf was 36

Another girl came over (a teen) and I fucked her

I was SO riddled with guilt that I've NEVER done it again

Never

It's really simple

You just don't betray your own standard of excellence
>>
>>34727101
Wwwelll I don't think it's very nice. At least not in the area I'm in. Very hard to meet people.
And I like MMOs, some FPSes and action games. I played WoW and MC in the past a lot but lately getting into Planetside and Diablo and Rocket League. I like spooky movies and (post) apocalyptic ish movies. 28 Days Later / Dawn of the Dead kinda stuff.

It's hard to get good ingredients here or find something to make which I like. Real shame because many things look so good to make and then I can only find meh ingredients.
>>
>>34727041
>once two angels came into my room and gave me the knowledge of right and wrong.

i spent a few years having conversations with a jackal in my head. he felt like teeth and static when he spoke to me. when he would say "do this" and i would refuse he would respond with "fine, then i will burn you" and i would be obligated--impulsed--to burn myself with cigarettes. after so long of this i got where i laid in bed all of the time and i would writhe around and claw at my scalp and make weird noises, because he was becoming intolerable. then something broke and a secondary voice appeared, a lamb that was also a bird, and told me how to deal with the jackal. he spoke nicely to me and it felt as if someone was stroking my head. he told me to growl back at the jackal, to snarl and snap my teeth at him. this developed into an odd mannerism of biting at air occasionally or my face twitching/contorting, which looks odd in public, but did work to help put a stop to the jackal yelling at me before it went too far. it would come back, but it could not continue to intensify because of cutting it short.
they have since become less and less frequent though. around that time period i seldom ate or slept, which likely contributed to the severity. a lion later appeared though, and i really like him.
>>
>>34727141
He had robot behaviou, but yeah I didn't me him from here. I met him online though.
He was not Asian, nor am I.

And no, I never had sex with him because I was very insecure and all girls dream about having their first time, right? But I kissed him, for what matters.
>>
>>34727112

Dead serious, Buckwheat

I was a stripclub DJ for ten years

that's basically 3,650 nights fucking every female that walked through the doors

You're such a fucking chump
>>
>>34727109
He's a piece of shit. I have no friends but that's because i avoid and push away everyone who tries to talk to me. I'm scared of being rejected or them not liking me so I isolate myself to "protect" them and myself. I really wish I wasn't like this and It fills me with rage when I hear about people like that with gfs.
>>
>>34727191
Who did you end up getting fucked by then, slut fembot?
>>
>>34721833
well, he introduced me to 4chan, so that's something. He used to be reserved and nerdy and so did I but then getting into a relationship made us both more confident and expand our social circles. He would never cheat. Very kind and concerned with my welfare, don't know about 'more' because I've no experience with any other guys. We spend our time irl shitposting and being sceptical assholes
>>
>>34727121
How would YOU know ?

You're locked in a fishbowl of dissociation

Lol

Gotchya
>>
>>34722932
>I'd like to think there is a robot out there, that is sweet, attentive, monogamous

this is true for me but I choose to be alone because you women are out of control right now thanks to feminism and you are destroying society. I did everything I can to become a better person but you ladies are just lagging behind because you have no consequences or responsibilities.
>>
>>34722247
Sad to admit it, but I was the guy in a similar situation. It wasn't on 4chan but irl. I was a nerd and she was pretty hot 8/10 or so. I couldn't believe it myself, she was giving me hints for 6 months before I got the courage to go for it.
Taught me everything I knew about women, how to dress properly, gave me confidence.

I never cheated on her, but I wanted to live the chad life, so I left her and started fucking around. Only too late to realize it's not worth it.
>>
File: wasu.png (94KB, 229x221px)
wasu.png
94KB, 229x221px
>>34727307
I've been the same for my whole life pretty much, barring self-improvement.

>>34727310
pic related
>>
>>34727181
Jackals
Angels

How convenient that your delusions are SO CLICHE

Otherwise they might actually end up being original and having some Merit

Oh well.....

So much for you being able to think for yourself
>>
>>34727338
IF I ASKED A RETARDED PERSON IF THEY WERE RETARDED, HOW COULD THEY POSSIBLY KNOW THE ANSWER ?

exactly

EGG ZACK LEE

see ?......

because you are inside the fish tank looking out, you lack the external perspective required to develop the correct answer
>>
>>34727339
not angels, though i was brought up in christianity so it is unsurprising for me to incorporate the imagery into situations of good/evil. the lamb/bird creature is odd to describe (he has the "feeling" of a bird, but in physical body is some form of lithe white ungulate with long, floppy ears) and the "jackal" is more or less similar to an ibizan hound with greatly exaggerated ears, but due to his similarity to egyptian anubis i most associate him with a jackal. the lion is simply a lion though.
>>
>>34727046
False, I have never cheated and I am going into my 30ies. Neither will I ever.
>>
>>34727338
I lost weight and I lift weights meanwhile feminism is telling women that being fat is okay. if a man gets married he has all the burden of responsibility in marriage while women have no responsibility in marriage and they can cheat with no consequences but instead is rewarded with your asset. you probably do see it because you have your head up your ass.
>>
>>34727421
Most people who hate women hate them for real reasons, not shit they just made up.
>>
I've met a few people from 4chan, a Spaniard, a Korean, a Norwegian, a Finn, an Italian, a few from other image boards an a few I haven't met in person but talk with often
I've been dating one for almost a year
>>
>>34727652
which is the one who you have been dating and what is he like?

>Korean

Terrible people to have relationships with.
>>
>>34722915
vkontakte, russian facebook
>>
File: 364.png (3KB, 448x357px)
364.png
3KB, 448x357px
>>34727041
>my dad was schizophrenic
Really fires up those neurons
>>
>>34727520
I don't hate women they are very pleasant people only if they are not out of control.the problem is the system that has freed women of their responsibilities and consequences.
>>
File: 1478865130182.jpg (44KB, 604x558px) Image search: [Google]
1478865130182.jpg
44KB, 604x558px
>>34727706
but how can I get a foot into that? wouldn't just adding people there be equally creepy as just adding random girls on facebook? I want a gf and not the fucking KGB doxxing me and kicking in my door for whatever weird russian law I broke
>>
>>34727746
I already admitted to being schizophrenic.

>>34727753
unfortunately that hasn't reached my country yet. I hope my mom can retire someday.
>>
>>34727753
most women's social circles are more polite/less aggressive and they focus on taking interest in other's activities/interests/achievements for the sake of making the other girl feel good.
But when one of them fucks up, they are vicious to each other and ensure the whole community knows of the other girl's lower value.
>>
>>34727889
im a schizoaffective male but am still decently socially apt (neet though because i lost all confidence after a few times in the mental ward) wanna be pals?
>>
>>34727889
yeah shit is retarded here women have no responsibilities if they have drunk sex with you and they can accuse you of rape. meanwhile if you drive drunk and kill a family because you were drunk you are still responsible for your actions.
>>
>>34727902
If only women actually shamed other women for genuinely bad behavior, like sluttyness. Instead they encourage it among each other these days.

Corrective rape. Remember those two words fembots, they are coming to your bedroom sooner or later.
>>
>>34727889
>I hope my mom can retire someday.
Prostitutes don't get a 401k, silly
>>
>>34727954
I have been correctively raped before, it didn't work, It just made me a misandrist because I blamed mankind for it instead of the single rapist.
>>
>>34727984
Are you the girl who got assfucked while she was on her meds? That's not real rape.

And corrective rape is about helping you. Curing you of stuff like inappropriate displays of sexuality, inappropriately sexual clothing etc. It helps you in the long run. You become more meek.
>>
>>34727954
I do (and have even tried to bring up statistics regarding long term relationship stability and sexual partners), but it is met with extreme hostility in most normie girl circles. Among the girls I've met through r9k, most of them have expressed a negative view towards casual sex and desire 1 lifelong partner, with the exception of the BPD women I've found here. A few of them have pursued the ideal lifetime partner and hold that ideal, but have failed 1 or more times to maintain it.
I like being in groups with girls who are a bit younger than me since I'm in my mid 20's now, who haven't been corrupted yet. They tend to cling to me in a motherly way, and I can influence them to not become miserable whores.
>>
>>34728028
it can't help you if it doesn't work. women who are sexually abused are 10x more slutty than ones who have had normal healthy lives.

also it is real rape and he beat the shit out of me while he was doing it.
>>
>>34728044
>with the exception of the BPD women I've found here

Please give me their emails.

How have you even managed to meet random BPD 4channer chicks, given that you're a girl yourself?
>>
>>34722441

Wow, you gave your new GF herpes? What a jark...
>>
>>34727902
well women still have indirect aggression like being passive aggressive.
>>
>>34728090
They're lonely and often depressive feeling regarding males, after having had negative experiences with them/relationships. Sometimes I just offer to talk to them out of threads where they're talking. I give my contact info and say I'd like to be friends with/socialize with other girls, and often they are happy to potentially make a friend.

>>34728144
men do also. i mean it is less about trying to dominate other women, until that woman has committed some form of taboo, which the entire group is then made aware of so that she can either be shamed universally to reinforce change, or cast out.
>>
>>34728166
Have you ever met any girls who were super slutty from here? Give us some examples. How bad were they?
>>
File: 1486322784863.png (14KB, 653x590px)
1486322784863.png
14KB, 653x590px
>>34721861
Post a picture of your body and face, and I will be your boyfriend. I'm completely serious. We can play with our dicks together, and everything.
>>
>>34728329
Not that I am aware of. I think girls that end up with that behavior are behaviorally different in a lot of other ways, so I am unlikely to get on well with them.
I have two friends from elsewhere that I've known for about a decade who are somewhat. One more than the other.
>>
it's shit being a robot in england. every femanon I've met and talked to from here lives in america and they just end up ghosting me.
>>
>>34721861
You need to realize the power that your holes have over men.
>>
>>34727676
The italian, but all the people I me were pretty cool
>>
Sigh. Isn't meeting someone online even more difficult? I'm a 22 year old kissles virgin. Never even hugged a man outside my family. The only guy who's ever shown interest in me was a 70+ year old driving instructor when I was 18. I blame myself everyday for being this way because I've turned down every chance of socializing with others such as going to parties/ going out with friends, so the invitations eventually stopped and my friends were gone. Tfw you thought you enjoyed solitude but now it's progressed into painful isolating loneliness.
>>
>>34728533
>Isn't meeting someone online even more difficult?
No. Be my gf.
>>
I want to be a fembot's online friend and possibly online boyfriend!

Any takers or should I fuck off?
>>
>>34722441
I weponized my penis inside of a 19 yo meth addict and gave my ex wife the herp after I found out she cheated on me but had no proofs. Then I used it as a reason to divorce her. No regerts.
>>
>>34728533
I'd still fuck you in the ass.
>>
File: 1486184367360.jpg (143KB, 597x519px) Image search: [Google]
1486184367360.jpg
143KB, 597x519px
>>34728533
be my gf. I'm nice guy, i'll buy you things every week, we can play with our dicks, and I'll make you happy. I'll clean myself, smell nice, and I'll get /fit/ with you if you are also fat. We can do this together, through the power of the internet. We can better ourselves. We can be happy.

pls respond
>>
File: 1483691580746.png (78KB, 282x300px) Image search: [Google]
1483691580746.png
78KB, 282x300px
>>34728533
are you canadian by any chance? I am pretty sure you are canadian
>>
>>34728675
respond'd
>>
>>34728533
It's not more difficult. if you're a girl it doesn't matter what you look like or what your personality is like there are hundreds of guys who want to talk and go out with you. including me haha
>>
>>34728533
Are you from Europe?

Do you cry a lot?
>>
>>34728675
I don't have a dick but keep chasing that trap dragon anon :)
>>
>>34728533
>Sigh. Isn't meeting someone online even more difficult?
Not in the slightest, make a pisstake account on reddit and find out for yourself.
Just look at the replies you baithook.
>>
File: 324367687696.png (9KB, 426x364px) Image search: [Google]
324367687696.png
9KB, 426x364px
>no guy will ever love you because you're fat
>>
>>34729783
i love fat girls, be my gf
>>
>>34729783
lots of guys including me like fat girls. that's no excuse.
Thread posts: 281
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.