[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>its anons father has asperger attack episode I fucking have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: 1474590088047.jpg (8KB, 160x240px) Image search: [Google]
1474590088047.jpg
8KB, 160x240px
>its anons father has asperger attack episode
I fucking have enough of it. He is at constant war with grandma, as when she buys fucking ANYTHING, he goes SHE WANTS TO PROVE ME THAT SHE IS STRONG BUT IN REALITY SHE IS DYING.
I ate few orange he aspergerily put out for her and he said 'OH YOU FUCKER THAT WAS MEANT FOR HER BECAUSE SHE BOUGHT THAT ORANGE THAT MEANS AND IT IS FOR HER, NOW I HAVE TO GO AND BUY ANOTHER ORANGE'.
I even can not bring a fucking girl to the house cause he will go out with his fucking questions which are very 'witty', but in reality just make you want to kill yourself.
>>
How long you have had to keep up with this?
>>
File: 1478399079557.jpg (34KB, 634x634px)
1478399079557.jpg
34KB, 634x634px
>>34721392
>aspergerily put out for her
>>
File: 1481845639142.jpg (76KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
1481845639142.jpg
76KB, 1136x640px
>>34721532
19 fucking years, but it has gotten worse.
I am leaving this house as soon as I can, also he is huge fan of polish equivalents of Alex Jonson and always go into the room and tells his own conspiracy theories.
What a fucking waste.
>>
File: (2).png (14KB, 530x444px) Image search: [Google]
(2).png
14KB, 530x444px
Parents are crazy, no feel good at home what do?
Get low income entry job, move into shitty apartment
Congratulation, you're now part of the soul grinding machine of Capitalism, only way out is making one big project that pays off (write a book) or noose
And remember, it isn't about what is fair, it is about what gets government taxes to pay for the upkeep of the failing system
>>
>>34721670
Applying for uni this year, probably will fuck it up as he interrupts my work with his conspriacy theories .
>>
>>34721685
Hopefully you're going to major in a field that has plenty of work opportunities or a chance to go freelancer
Isn't living in/near campus an option?
>>
>>34721926
I mean I am applying to phil, but already have a shitton of IT skills, cause I find it fun, so I am not afraid that I will find myself 26 and useless.
Still I want to study abroad, so for sure I won't live with him.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.