[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

white people fucking scare me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

File: 1478223866197.jpg (29KB, 660x574px) Image search: [Google]
1478223866197.jpg
29KB, 660x574px
white people fucking scare me
>>
File: MassMurders_1050x700.jpg (186KB, 1050x700px) Image search: [Google]
MassMurders_1050x700.jpg
186KB, 1050x700px
>>34721262
Same here. Why are they so deranged and violent?

And before you say anything, I am a white man myself.
>>
>>34721262
yo same, dog
>>
File: FB_IMG_1486159921888.jpg (24KB, 640x643px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1486159921888.jpg
24KB, 640x643px
You're a cowardly cuck OP.
>>
>>34721271
Mercer and elliot weren't white.
>>
There's more things to be scared about than the color of people's skin, anon.

You should perhaps worry about sociopaths and serial killers and dictators.
>>
>>34721262

Same. Pretty creepy seeing how much pent up rage /pol/ has towards me just because my people are more successful than theirs.

>"HAHA dumb niggers blaming whites for all of their problems! Stupid low IQ apes!"
>"REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE REBECCA IS DATING TYRONE BECAUSE OF THE FUCKING KIKES! FUCKING KIKES ARE RUINING VIDEO GAMES WITH THEIR ESS JAY DUBYOU BULLSHIT! KIKES SHOULD BE GASSED FOR BEING MORE SUCCESSFUL IN HOLLYWOOD AND POLITICS THAN WHITES!"
>>
>>34721317
>dictators
trump?
>>
>>34721317
The majority of whom in both pure numbers and on a per-capita basis are all non-whites
>>
>>34721332
This delusion lmaoo
>>
>>34721343
pretty sure there are more black and asian sociopaths than whites in pure numbers bro
>>
>>34721262
This thread is probably memeing but I actually find very white people (like the ones that live in cold places, not just the usual person who's more pink than white) actually gross.
They have mozzarella skin and usually smell like fucking butter, at this point I'd rather be around a mudslime since they at least smell like spices.
>>
Go back to Africa, less white people (avoid Nigeria and South), so it should be way safer, right?
>>
>>34721332
nothing personal

it's practically instinctual
>>
>>34721360
>pretty sure there are more black and asian sociopaths than whites in pure numbers bro
That's what I said
>>
>>34721332
it's not about being more successful
success in the american sense of the word is a jewish social construct, they use hollywood and (((politics))) to subvert and repurpose the minds of white goyim for another bullshit marxist revolution
more successful, holy shit how myopic the goyims vision is
>>
File: 1485568620504.jpg (183KB, 634x646px) Image search: [Google]
1485568620504.jpg
183KB, 634x646px
>>34721393
i'm a fucking mental retard sry anon don't hit me
>>
>>34721262
>white people fucking scare me

Me too.
Why the fuck are they so masochistic and naive? I mean, the white Western world is on the brink of a civil war over whether coloreds may take over the Western civilization or not. Just let that sink in for a moment...
>>
>>34721262
You fuckin shitskins should fear us and stop antagonizing us so much. We only have a high threshold for shenanigans, and then it is genocide time. This is your only warning.
>>
>>34721262
Hakuna Matata, my name is Jumbo Gumbo

I'm a 27 year old American Afriboo(African fan for you white devils). I draw with berries and maggots on my stone tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior African games. (Starving to death, Aids, Ball in a cup)

I train with my bostaff every day, this superior weapon can't cut clean through anything because it's a stick, and is vastly inferior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my bostaff license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak mouth clicking fluently, both Ooga and Booga dialects, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about African history and their tribal codes, which I follow 100%

When I get my African visa, I am moving to the Congo to not attend a prestigious college because there isn't one. I hope I can make it to age 50!

I don't own any clothes, so I don't wear anything around town. I want to get used to walking around butt naked before I move to Africa, so I can fit in easier. I make clicking noises and rape my elders and seniors as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Africa!
>>
>>34721474
>>34721581

Thanks for confirming my thoughts, why are white people so mental and always butthurt? They could snap any time.
>>
>>34721581
good luck jumbo gumbo
>>
>>34721271
sissy faggot bet it's you making all these sissy threads
>>
>>34721604
We snap after you filthy niggers/beaners/chinks what have you push us too far. Im fine with groids ruining their own communities and selling me crack, but once you start calling us racists for something that we had nothing to do with it makes our logical side shut down because it is the height of idiocy...then well, we get emotional, and our primary emotion is KILL THEM ALLLLL, NEUTRALIZE THE THREAT AHHHHH
>>
>>34721262
White people don't scare me.

Super confident successful people scare me, for which white people are over represented in. Where the hell do they get their energy from?

They seem to operate at 100% efficiency, smiling, never dropping their guard.
>>
>>34721609
what an indignant response
>>
>>34721604
Go back to Africa, faggot.
Oregano.
>>
>>34721657
i was being sincere, i hope he succeeds and even surpasses all of his rape and survival oriented goals and becomes a warlord even
>>
>>34721604
Why cant you be more like jumbo gumbo?
>>
>>34721604
because the jews are on your side, you never know this feeling man
>>
File: dubs.png (302KB, 316x640px)
dubs.png
302KB, 316x640px
>>34721390
let this be a lesson to YOU
>>
>>34721332
>rage /pol/ has towards me just because my people are more successful than theirs.

for me it's more like
>live in a town as a kid
>parents lived there going back 3 generations
>barely any nonwhites when i was young
>within my lifetime, 40-50% nonwhite
>people who come here don't care about the culture, history, the original people, nothing

and then the media and the news constantly, CONSTANTLY bombarding me, telling me that i have to love this, that it's the future

and constantly showing me TV shows where, even in countries or cities with 90% white populations, the cast is a ruddy shitskin rainbow with one white guy who is invariably the pussy

i'm not conspiratorial about it. i just feel like your races have inferior, practically medieval cultures most of the time, which is why you came here. and you bring that culture with you, or at least you bring no culture at all. you're being used to dilute and degrade the indigenous culture by elites who want an atomized workforce.

i don't hate you on a personal level. it just gets tiring i guess. it gets tiring walking around neighborhoods i used to know, and seeing nothing but the same identical chink over and over again, with soulless dead beady little eyes. rude fucking people who spit on the floor of the bus, or don't bother to learn the local language, old chink ladies who smash people out of their way without a second thought. entire suburbs transformed into muslim enclaves overnight.

i'd hope you'd feel something similar if a bunch of evangelicals from the rural south came and took over half of the biggest cities in your country within a generation.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.