[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girl Advice Thread?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

I'm wondering why we don't ever have one of these. I'm sure a bunch of you guys are fighting your own individual struggles with women/girls in your life and are probably wondering what to do. Why don't we try to help each other out or something? Post your situations and questions you have and maybe I or someone else browsing can do their best to answer.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170206-175254.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170206-175254.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>34720661
If any robots knew how to get girls they wouldn't be here, obviously.
>>
>>34720661
>why we don't ever have one of these

hi /r/obots so i met this girl off tinder she sucked my cock, do you guys think she likes me?
>>
>>34720738
To answer your question, she probably does

>>34720731
I'd bet there's a good amount of them lurking around here who have questions. And maybe we can help them get girls. Hell, some of the guys here seriously helped me in the pursuit of getting my first gf recently, so this board can unironically be great sometimes.
>>
>>34720731
Robots are only one part of posters on /r9k/.
>>
File: IMG_4997.jpg (257KB, 749x1041px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4997.jpg
257KB, 749x1041px
>>34720661
Well, since you asked I actually do have a bit of an issue.

There's this girl I have mixed feelings for. I like her and would fuck her the second she asked, but I kinda think she's out of my league and for that I just sorta auto-friendzone myself.

The past few Wednesday nights I've gone to the coffee shop she works at for an open mic. It's usually pretty relaxed, I have a Mexican Coke (as a subtle, probably unnoticable reference to Arctic Monkeys' "Arabella") and listen to whoever happens to be on for a couple of hours. If it's not too busy she comes and talks to me.

Now, she's had a guy giving her some shit over Facebook. She actually called me once to give me the lowdown on that situation (she dated him, he was cheating, she left, he's pestering her to try and get her back). He unleashed a pretty edgy rant a while ago in the comments section of one of her posts, I believe it was directed at her mom, or an older female relative. Pic related.

He'll be at the Open Mic tomorrow night. I haven't a clue what I should do. Should I just stay out of it (the rational option)? Should I try and confront him (the irrational and potentially dangerous option?) Should I talk with him as though nothing is wrong to try and see into that kind of mindset (the "oh shit nigger are you literally retarded" option)?

What should I do robots?
>>
>>34720661
Yeah yeah I do have a question:
Why didn't you kill yourself yet?
Stupid cunt.
>>
>>34720882
delete this post for fuck's sake before you dox yourself
>>
>>34720882
Holy fuck I almost cut myself on all that edge.

Here's what I think you should ask yourself. Do you have a realistic shot at her? Ask if it's worth pursuing, really. If you want to, then do it.

Be careful with this guy though. But don't let him get in the way of what you want. Does he know who you are? Would he get angry if he saw you talking to her? I think you won't have to worry about him too much if the girl just doesn't want to fuck with him anymore. If she wants him out of her life she'll probably shut him down eventually and if he acts like a retard in front of you and her it just makes him look worse in her eyes. I would still go to the open mic but just be careful and try to avoid conflict if possible. But don't be a superhero or anything, just enjoy yourself and talk to her if you can and don't let Mr. Edge get in the way

>>34720918
Life's been alright I guess so not killing myself quite yet
>>
File: IMG_5076.jpg (121KB, 743x851px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5076.jpg
121KB, 743x851px
>>34720959
It'd probably be a good idea to at least unfriend him and make it more difficult to find me.

>>34720972
I assume he won't get particularly mad if I talk to her but he has the Chad skills to back his edginess up.

I'm still trying to figure out how much I want this girl. This isn't even the first creep she's let me know about.

The other one's worse though. Relentless stalker who has a fetish for her hair getting cut off. I have no qualms about his getting doxxed since I'm not friends with him.
>>
>>34720972
>Life's been alright
you are looking for validation in /r9k/ of all places, keep telling yourself that and you will crash harder than an airplane
>>
>>34720882
>I'm savage, five days of the week. The other two, I'm wild as fuck.

Damn, Logan
>>
>advice on girls
dont try
>>
>>34720882
>I have a Mexican Coke
My nigga.
>>
I have trouble relating to men or women. Everything everyone says just strikes me as incredibly uninteresting and even stupid.

There are a handful of people who can make me laugh, but no girls.

I want to make friends, but it's very hard for me. I also want a girlfriend, but it's so hard that it feels almost impossible.

I've been a member of tons of clubs at my university, and I haven't liked a single person in any of them. Maybe one or two I've sort of liked (20%), but I feel nothing for the rest.

How do you open up to people and connect, anons? I don't want to die without having had a GF.
>>
File: 1484994226473.jpg (170KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1484994226473.jpg
170KB, 1280x720px
>>34721276
by succimg my balls pnigger!
>>
>>34721316
lol

Anon, it made me think.

thinking..................done!

anon you changed my life. You deserve a kiss, a trophy, and even a Ball Succ. JK on the last one. But thank you.

wtf I love life now?

Good anon! Good!
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.