[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think there are any girls who could enjoy the idea of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1486288126519.jpg (2MB, 1280x1807px) Image search: [Google]
1486288126519.jpg
2MB, 1280x1807px
Do you think there are any girls who could enjoy the idea of giantess fetishism? Even a little?

Or are sizefags doomed?
>>
Without a doubt I can say that you are doomed.
>>
>>34720941
Thank you for confirming my hell.
>>
>>34720610
>Do you think there are any girls who could enjoy the idea of giantess fetishism? Even a little?
who the fuck cares if they enjoy it? The fetish cannot exist in real life
>>
>>34720610
ya, look on fetlife.

there are many people on earth

that said, I pity your exceedingly rare fetish
>>
Girl here. I have absolutely zero interest in the giantess fetish, and I've never met a girl who liked it. Sorry. I'd rather eat my own legs.
>>
>>34721589
>look on fetlife.

isn't it just a prostitution site
>>
File: 1484839065376.jpg (24KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1484839065376.jpg
24KB, 480x480px
>>34721589
being a sizefag is fucking suffering since it's a rare fetish and therefore there is a lack of good size smut and general lack of interest

as if getting a gf was difficult enough i'm trapped alone in my feels
>>
>>34720610
>>34722081
Why don't you just invent a shrinkray. All modern science has been advanced thanks to the hunt for poon.
>>
>>34722081
perhaps out of love, someone will humor you
>>
Since its related and just came out
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJ_uh0syWFk
>>
File: 1484831383592.png (82KB, 239x229px) Image search: [Google]
1484831383592.png
82KB, 239x229px
>>34722156
jesus i can't even comprehend the magnitude of feels right now

it's a fucking curse and the fact that i have to sift through horrific amalgamations of size and other fucked up fetishes has desensitized me to the world and i want it all to end
>>
>>34722375
When you see how retarded the fetish gets for other people, it's like staring into an abyss. What's separating them from me?
>>
>>34722399
i think the fact that you want to kill yourself after staring into the abyss of pure autism for so long is a sign that you're not one of them

i have to bypass so much fucked up bullshit just to reach the good stuff, i can't do this anymore
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.