[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which cat best describes how far down the schizo rabbit hole

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: Louis-Wain-Cats.jpg (129KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
Louis-Wain-Cats.jpg
129KB, 500x374px
Which cat best describes how far down the schizo rabbit hole you've gone?

I think I've recently hit the 3rd one. The walls move all the time and sometimes seem to spell messages to me.
>>
I embrace the second cat, the walls whisper and my thoughts evade me but not always. I have yet to see what lies beyond the veil
>>
>>34720125
OP this thread has arrived at an opportune time, it cannot be coincedental. What do the walls tell you, they want you to share
>>
First cat because my delusions are scare and convincing but not outlandish.
>>
>>34720313
Nothing I can make out sadly.

Just lines and patterns really but I feel like there trying to tell me something
>>
>>34720339
OP do not deny the walls they simply test your ability soon their message will run clear. The walls test me also with their beautiful dirge and I will spread their word as must you
>>
>>34720125
i identify with the fourth kitty, when i look in the mirror i see a collage of facial features, i don't see my actual face anymore
>>
>>34720407
What do they tell you friend?
>>
>>34720432
Their message is not clear to me yet, but they sing my name and play a wonderous dirge now and then to test me, to see if I can perceive their message. For now all I know from the walls is the unending eyes watch us all, their gaze searing into our flesh and minds.
>>
>>34720432
I have seen one of the eyes with my minds eye, its searing intensity consumes all other thought. I do not recommend looking into it for long
>>
>>34720521
>>34720585
Be careful anon.

Beings, whether they are physical or exist on another realm I do not know, mau promise ecstasy with their visions. But you will find nothing but terror once they consume you.
>>
this thread is a beacon it cannot die
>>
>>34720637
They do not promise me ecstacy I only seek knowledge, I want to know the truth and they will reveal it
>>
>>34720125
went all the way to the 6th cat, wrapped back around to the 1st cat when i accepted the emptiness of humans and the meaningless chaos of creation. now i just pretend to be one of them, but i can never unlearn the things i know.
>>
>>34720660
Truth and ecstacy mean the same thing in this context. To view the light is to be overwhelmed in its ecstacy
>>
>>34720676
Share your knowledge anon this thread was made for us
>>
>>34720693
If terror is the truth then I will embrace it, but I am beyond these beings power and will not be consumed. If they were capable would they not have done it by now? unless their motives are beyond my comprehension i see no point to it they wish to spread true knowledge but must test the proverbial waters of the human mind
>>
I don't know honestly.

Back at uni I'd say I was second to third cat.
I could hear a silent voice in the wind like something was trying to context me. Sun on my skin became a holy revalation.
I thought it was god showing himself to me despite not being religious.
Then it got bad and I was sure there was people inside my head. Not really people more like a number of creatures that would berate and attack me.

I came home to try and recover and the voices have died down and the delusions seems much more like delusions these days.

Now I'd say the first cat. Just a constant feeling of things being off.

I hope it doesn't come back but I fear it will. Does my experience sound similar to any of yours?
>>
>>34720754
The creatures sounds very familiar but they have no form, and they are not constant for me yet. They come as they please and try to fill my mind with hate for myself but my inner voice remains separate. The things I describe come quickly and without warning, like a panic attack but much more dissociative and longer. Activities that do not allow for much unfocused thought help keep everything under control
>>
>>34720786
Yes! They are my inner voice but they are not my inner voice.

They talk through it but I know when they speak I know it is separate from my real inner voice.

Why does this happen to us? Why must the world be so confusing
>>
Wow thread. As much as I enjoy reading about your experiences, y'all know there's a whole bunch therapy and meds for this kind of shit right
>>
>>34720855
Yes they speak to me also with a voice very similar to my own, but they speak over me and even at once with me, sometimes arguing with me or if there are more than one amongst themselves over me. I do not know the reasoning, if it is simply our minds being ill then it is just poor luck, or perhaps they are actual beings and we are lucky
>>
>>34720933
I cannot speak to a doctor about this, I am already medicated for "depression" but the pills do not cure they are simply a bandage, and all bandages eventually wear down and fall off you can continue to reapply them but what good is it to fight the inevitable? when i think to tell a doctor suddenly the thoughts are gone, and I cant seem to remember them ever being real or just a bad dream
>>
>>34720957
are you fucking dumb? I'm talking about antipsychotics, not antidepressants. Sounds like you're making this up desu, because an actual schizo wouldn't be so clueless as to confuse the two.
>>
>>34721072
You're a fool im not calling anti depressants antipsychotics, i am saying these pills do not even help depression, something so meagre and simple how can they hope to do anything against something so grand as to what the walls wish to share
>>
>>34721116
lol fuck you, faker. the game's up, you can stop pretending to be interesting now and resume playing your videogames now like a good kid
>>
>>34721201
Jealous wretch
>>
Pushing forth.

Through rational thinking and music I post before you today.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.