[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw my 27 year old normie big sister who has a shitload of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_5667.jpg (28KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5667.jpg
28KB, 443x332px
>tfw my 27 year old normie big sister who has a shitload of friends and was a fucking cheerleader just told me she's a lonely virgin and she's gonna be alone, childless and unmarried forever

Fuck, why does it hurt so much more when it happens to someone else? I wasn't cut out to deal with this pain, robots :(
>>
dude...you know what you have to do.
>>
>>34719758
>>34719777
Trips confirms
You must marry her
>>
>>34719758
How does it feel to have a Stacy big sister, anon? I imagine it's similar to hell
>>
>>34719758
ask her if she wants to bang
origami
>>
pics of sis in cheerleading outfit
>>
>>34719758

What a fucking meme. Girl's can't be involuntary virgins.
>>
>>34719758
>normie female
>lonely virgin
Literally impossible
>>
>>34721516
Akshually

I know a beautiful Russian girl, she wants to be a model, she drinks all the time but she is a virgin.

But it's voluntary, I don't think she trusts anyone enough
>>
>>34721575
i'm from Russia. give me contact the info i will have her virginity.
>>
>>34719758
>why does it hurt so much more when it happens to someone else?
Because you know what the pain feels like and you don't want people you like to feel it.
>>
>>34719758
sounds like she was coming on to you
wants to tie the knot and have some mutant cletus babies
>>
>>34719758
she has probably bpd. ABORT
>>
>>34719758
You both have a problem, I think you know how to solve it
>>
Why does white incest feel so right
>>
File: cheerleaders.jpg (21KB, 280x215px) Image search: [Google]
cheerleaders.jpg
21KB, 280x215px
>>34719758
OP brought up a very important point. Why has the standard for cheerleaders fallen so low? Why do we have all this acceptance bullshit, when we all know cheerleaders should all be hot Stacys?
>>
Im calling BS.

My sister is a literal 4/10 and has had tons of BF's and is now married to a 6'2+ chad.

Women cannot be robots.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.