[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are support mains such white knights?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7

File: get carried Mundo.jpg (172KB, 702x641px) Image search: [Google]
get carried Mundo.jpg
172KB, 702x641px
>be Jihn, my support is Nami
>up against Jinx and Sona
>Nami refuses to engage, she just sits backs and heals
>tell her to be more aggressive
>she doesn't say anything
>meanwhile our top laner Mundo is feeding the enemy Nasus
>Nasus gets 8 kills, all Mundo and Rek'sai who was trying to help
>Corki , Rek'Sai, and I start raging at Mundo for feeding Nasus
>Nami finally breaks silence and says things like
"Mundo did nothing wrong! There's not much a Mundo can do against Nasus! We have two ADC and Nasus is an easy kill as long as can group and stun him. You guys are gaining nothing by berating your own teammate"

at the end game Nami gives some speech about how she was going to honor us all for teaming up to take down Nasus and stealing Baron, but doesn't want to honor us because we were harassing Mundo. Mundo fed. Nasus was deleting anyone who tried fighting him alone. We were only able to kill Nasus as a group of 4.

Why try to defend someone who is potentially going to throw the game?
>>
you deserve it for playing league of losers anyway

switch to dota ASAP
>>
>>34719708
le_skinner_saying_pathetic.jpg
>>
>complaining about a fed nasus when you're playing Jhin
>gold 5

fucking lmao
>>
>>34719708
i main volibear support

i literally fuck shit up by being more aggressive than anybody else
>>
File: 1468397392348.jpg (82KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1468397392348.jpg
82KB, 480x640px
>>34719716
>play league all my life
>"league is dota for babies"
>go on dota
>never lose, never get a negative KD
>like league in slow mo

hmmmmm
>>
>>34719765
>t. silver 3 Ekko main
>>
Per Division Pricing: (Only if you have 14 LP gain or more, otherwise refer to Net Win Pricing) Includes promotional games to advance to next division!

Bronze V to Silver V Bundle - $95
Bronze V to I - $20 per division
Bronze I to Silver V - $25

Silver V to Gold V Bundle - $155
Silver V to III - $30 per division
Silver III to I - $35 per division
Silver I to Gold V - $45

Gold V to Plat V Bundle - $220
Gold V to III - $40 per division
Gold III to I - $45
Gold I to Plat V - $55

Plat V to Diamond V Bundle - $335
Plat V to III - $65 per division
Plat III to I - $70 per division
Plat I to Diamond V - $90

Diamond V to IV - $100
Diamond IV to III - $110

Per Net Win Pricing (For those that experience less than 14 LP gain a game, or wish to pay in smaller increments):
Bronze: $5 per net win
Silver: $6 per net win
Gold: $8 per net win
Platinum: $10 per net win
Diamond: $15 per net win
>>
this does seem true. I checked out a profile of a feminist dude and he had overwhelmingly the most amount of hours on Lucio in Overwatch. Kind of weird that he didn't play much of anything else.
>>
>>34719984
Bro you telling me there is no set price to get me d3 to challenger 550lp?
>>
>>34720486
You wanna fork over about a thousand or so for that?
>>
>>34719708
Ehhh most support players don't understand the feeling of trying to carry only to be cockblocked by a feeding lane. They will never know how it feels to be 5/0 only to see your mid lane is 0/9.
>>
Who gives a shit about your shitty online game, fuck off to /v/
>>
>>34720501
If I wanted a boost like that I would just go to tarzaned desu.
>>
>>34720526
WAHHHHH WAHHHHH STOP LIKING THING I DONT LIKE
>>
File: yandere.gif (138KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
yandere.gif
138KB, 600x480px
your nami (agg champion) stays like a pussy behind

me soraka (passive champion) frontline like a fucking garen and godlike
>>
>>34720562
Both things that you describe is why I usually end up afking as adc.
>>
File: 11_07_16_teemo.png (777KB, 833x737px) Image search: [Google]
11_07_16_teemo.png
777KB, 833x737px
>>34719708
ELO HELL IS REAL
>>
>>34720663
why would you afk when i carry?

im plat 2, main soraka
>>
>>34720841
you lost just because you played teemo
>>
>>34720841
I can get you out of there and get you season rewards
>>34720942
and lol stay a cuck playing support if you wanna get to diamond hit me up
>>
File: noodle-1.png (322KB, 591x716px) Image search: [Google]
noodle-1.png
322KB, 591x716px
if anyone wants to add me we can play some league some time maybe im not too bad
>Like Elementary
>>
>>34721039
what's your summoner name and are you from NA?
>>
>>34720954
I can carry on teemo in diamond thats not the issue friend.
>>
>>34721099
You're literally bronze and teemo is a shit pick whenever you faggots try to pick that shit I ban it and I've NEVER seen a relevant teemo and I use to be #54 in challenger
>>
>>34721099
kys teemofag. I just had a teemo/draven bot ripping shit up

Yas and I had to put in twice as much work because the faggot wanted to jungle, we're both fucking melee and hes too good to get a QSS

we won but fuck I hate these matches. They're long and fucking stupid boring because all you do is blind and run. I dont understand why you people still blind Diana. She can kill you without using an AA. I can catch you because My ult is a fucking teleport. Why waste the blind and die anyway! WHY FUCKING PICK SHIT. At least pick something to keep me interested in wasting 50 fucking minutes of my life.
>>
>>34721120
dumb nigger I was 450lp master teemo can carry games.

https://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=hotshroomz
https://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=ipav
https://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=teemothelion
https://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=realteemo
https://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=turk%C3%ACshcoffee
>>
>>34721234
>only master compared to my challenger
not to mention your KDA is shit why not play something fucking relevant this is why I ban this shit cause I run into fucking losers like you and therainman back in the day
>>
>>34721234
Not to mention in most of these games you're getting carried by people who are playing real fucking champions
>>
>>34721263
kekekeek sure you're challenger buddy nice roleplay
>>
>why are ALL support mains such white knights
why are ALL female support players such white knights FTFY
>>
>>34721281
I'm the one providing a boosting service something you clearly can't do when all you do is play teemo and stay trash like the loser you are.
>>
>>34721294
kekekekkek no one wants your shit boost nigger and you were only top 52 I've been higher ranked than you.
>>
>>34721294
not to mention youre probably a hardstuck d3 player roleplaying kekekekkekekek
>>
>>34721311
You're a teemo player now why are you lying? first you were master now you're challenger? stay a loser
>>34721322
projecting this hard I don't even know where you got d3 from lol
>>
>>34721344
kekekekekekk I didn't say I was never challenger I said I finished master tier you a funny ass role player no proof about you being high elo you might as well be bronze
>>
>>34721234
lul are you really turkish coffee?
>>
File: proof of boosting.png (17KB, 638x168px) Image search: [Google]
proof of boosting.png
17KB, 638x168px
>>34721365
He didn't want to get to diamond due to it being about $300
>>
>>34719708
>unironically tilting your own teammate even more
If someone is having a bad game, raging on him won't make him play better. You will only tilt yourself.
>>
>>34721405
doing boosts in plat -_- seriously nigger I have a d3 friend that works for a boosting site and can do boosting in plat
>>
>>34721432
You've clearly never talked to your friend since a majority of boosts are for about gold and plat people don't pay for diamond since it's too expensive I've only done about 3 diamond boosts.
>>
>>34719708
I bet if i checked your op.gg page i wouldnt find gmaes where you feed.
>Why try to defend someone who is potentially going to throw the game?
even if he is throwing your game he is trying his best, even if his best is garbage and he is throwing your game he still is and flaming him is not going to make him play better. Nami was defending him because that player is a empathetic human being unlike you who has the capacity to place himself in other people positions and knows sometimes during games you play really bad and when half of your team is blaming you for a thing you cant change you feel really shit.
Guys I could be gold or higher i swear, but my team always trolls
>>
>>34721449
I may be wrong but I'm pretty sure all the challenger boosters like tarzaned tempest adrian they boost people in high diamond to masters/challenger and most of the diamond boosters get the shit jobs from gold-d5
>>
>>34721482
It depends since I use to work with about two different companies but they take out a huge cut and I also use to boost together with bunnyfufu and I'm talking about more of my experience from working with a company and solo work I wouldn't turn down an offer like that but I've never got one and those are very rare to get due to how much money they are
>>
File: 1486320432287.jpg (23KB, 355x142px) Image search: [Google]
1486320432287.jpg
23KB, 355x142px
>>34719708
>current year
>still playing ASSFAGGOTS

Better hurry up and kys
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.