[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any true schizoids here? If you have any form of desire to be

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

Any true schizoids here? If you have any form of desire to be around people your are not schizoid.
>>
File: 1475249257754.jpg (41KB, 500x588px) Image search: [Google]
1475249257754.jpg
41KB, 500x588px
>>34719351
Yeah all those pretty much apply to me. My sister has always said I was "withdrawn" and I've been called selfish by other family members because I always keep to myself
>>
>>34719351
i feel like those all apply to me but they're things i want to work on and make better.

I hear voices quite frequently and sometimes see shadow people and just basic "reality glitches" happen all the time. I want to go meet people and get a gf and such but constantly feel like im losing my mind.
>>
>>34719619
You might be thinking of schizotypal. Schizoid is a bit different.
>>
>>34719351
Snape was not schizoid. Snape was a beta male who was literally cucked and went full /pol/ until the girl he beta orbited got Elliot Rodgered by Voldemort.
>>
>>34719685
am i fucked. some days i feel alright. did a little work out today and felt pretty good but then tonight just feel like a complete failure!
>>
is it weird if i cant leave my bathtub?
>>
>>34719723
I can't tell you. I'm not an expert. Schizoid rarely displays true psychosis. They just have the flat lining and negative symptoms in common with your other illnesses. It's not about hearing voices. It's a personality type.
>>
>>34719741
You're not alone, but yeah it's weird.
>>
>>34719749
Is it normal for people to hear my thoughts. It seems like everything i think is being broadcst around my whole town and neighborhood. Like people outside will slam their car doors shut, or honk their horn, or shout out something, or doggo barking, or any weird shit like that, right as i think something shitty about myself/or about other people or whatever. Or i'll think something one day than the next day go out and people some scenario will happen completely based around whatever thought i had the night before.
>>
>>34719351
>man who's entire life is based around romantic love for one person
>does not desire close relationships
u fuckin wot m8
>>
>>34719862
i feel exactly like that too thats funny
>>
File: feeeeel.png (58KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
feeeeel.png
58KB, 900x900px
>>34719351

Yeah, I have all of those except the friends part. I have some online friends who I talk to frequently.

Never going to have sex because the idea of being emotionally close to someone makes me sick
>>
>>34719862
also my refrigerator communicates with me via positive and negative vibrations. and my heater will turn on just at the right moment and it's just like, was it a coincidence or do i really posses some weird gift, or am i just that delusional.
>>
>>34719891
Now you are just asking stupid questions.
>>
>>34719891
>>34719862
if you're not baiting, please seek help, anon. you are schizophrenic.
>>
>>34719862
>>34719891

...Are you on any amphetamines or any medication that contains them?
>>
>>34719965
Given they are saying, "Am I just that delusional," then I assume it is bait.

This thread was about 'schizoids', not 'schizos'.
>>
>>34719717
this is the best description of the harry potter series I've ever read
they could delete the quidditch
>>
Kek. Didn't know what it was I had until now. I have 6/7 of those points.
>>
Yeah that's me is there anything you want to know. My like is exactly as uneventful add you'd assume and my older brother is schizophrenic.
>>
>>34720468
Autocorrect just raped me
>>
>>34720468
Do you and your brother share any symptoms?
>>
>>34720468
How long do you shower?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.