/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How connected do you feel to him?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 6

File: maxresdefault.jpg (49KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
49KB, 1280x720px
How connected do you feel to him?
>>
File: 1486354437089.jpg (52KB, 540x531px) Image search: [Google]
1486354437089.jpg
52KB, 540x531px
>>34719145
>le ebin hakr man
fuck off
>>
File: 1483470376388.jpg (30KB, 463x469px) Image search: [Google]
1483470376388.jpg
30KB, 463x469px
false bill of goods
>>
File: pissbottle.png (288KB, 871x449px) Image search: [Google]
pissbottle.png
288KB, 871x449px
>>34719593
this... until they show the piss bottles
>>
File: IMG_3143.jpg (81KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3143.jpg
81KB, 700x700px
I hate him

Origiginal
>>
>fucks his drug dealer and lurks 4chan in the same episode

show had huge potential and the writers obviously did their homework, but normalfags cant handle a show without muh forced drama and zomg plot twists!!!1
>>
File: 1476043920659.jpg (99KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1476043920659.jpg
99KB, 500x500px
>>34719145
>you sir win the internet
>le hacker
>XD im SO DEPRRESED
>SOCIAL ANXIATY
>IM LITERALLY INSANEEEEEEEEEEEE BRO
try harder with your normie bait
>>
>>34719813
>normalfags cant handle a show without muh forced drama and zomg plot twists!!!1
ain't that the truth. star wars has ruined 40 years of TV and Movie dramas
>>
I really like him, and Malik. Best part of Until Dawn, for me.
>>
it's always funny to me how people here react to this show

the dude isn't supposed to be a "robot" like on /r9k/.
most evidently, it would be a fucking boring-ass show to just watch an actual NEET browse the same 3 websites for 12 hours, eat chef boyardee ravioli, fap, and sleep for an entire televised season. so the fact that he's some kind of leet haxor man and does crazy shit all the time is necessary for the show. nobody would watch it otherwise.

the fact that women seem to like him and he does "normie" things are also supposed to make you question his self-described "loner" character--he's obviously a really narcissistic dude and projects the emo "everybody hates me, i don't connect with people" shtick as faux-humility to disguise his blatant egoism. like it's not as if the writers thought "yeah, he bangs his drug dealer but he's really a social outcast"--they throw that stuff in there to bring out his true nature via juxtaposition of the man he describes himself to be and the man he shows himself to be through action

note that i haven't watched season 2 so maybe other shit happens i dunno

it's basically one of those breaking bad-esque kino tv shows where everything is morally gray and tragic. it just happens to intersect with some bits and pieces of the retarded /r9k/ identity.

you're supposed to connect to him (the audience in general is supposed to connect to him...) but you're not supposed to go "OH YEAH HE'S CLEARLY 4CHAN MAN LEL"

it's a fine show for what it is but there was no conceivable way it was ever going to function like /r9k/ wanted/wants it to
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.