[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Red pill me on smoking weed everyday.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

Red pill me on smoking weed everyday.
>>
File: san full.jpg (410KB, 1975x1234px) Image search: [Google]
san full.jpg
410KB, 1975x1234px
>>34718965
idk, i smoke about twice a night. it's pretty good, makes me feel good.

do it if you want, i'm high right now and it's pretty nice.
>>
If you're already a NEET then it makes doing nothing for extended periods far more tolerable and comfy, but if you have much going on in your life it will probably severely affect it.
>>
You will eventually build a tolerance, produce less dopamine and need more weed

Anxiety follows. Stress becomes unbearable and if you're a super special snowflake you might fall to biploar 2 or adhd symptoms will worsen.
>>
>>34718965
Workplace drug tests make the legality pointless. If you want to, make sure you aren't working.
>>
it feels great, it makes video games and anime fun again only start doing it every day if you've already given up on your life though
>>
>>34719028
Please delete this.

ULU
>>
>>34719028
I work at a pharmacy and they dont test us for anything. I go to work high like every second day lol
>>
>>34718965
dont do it everyday because you will notice it actually does affect your memory and brain fog
>>
>>34718965
Constant short term memory loss can be pretty annoying.

Also hope you have enough money to support your habit, because being not high will suck.
>>
>>34719091
Well good on you then, might depend on the workplace. Most of the workplaces I hear about enforce randomized drug tests so people can't stop taking the drugs to get clean in time.
>>
>>34719036
I agree with this anon. Its fine if you already lost and just want to make losing more tolerable. Its a very robotic drug in this sense
>>
>>34719131
If it isnt in your contract that youre subject to tests its literally illegal for them to start without informing you in advance
>>
>>34719203
It's not a question of if it's in the contract. It's that it's in a lot of contracts.
>>
>>34719225
Right but all im saying if you already dont get tested then you dont have to worry. Your orignal post made it sound like if you have a job you cant smoke weed
>>
>>34718965

It's the herbal jew
>>
File: dudeweedkills.jpg (35KB, 512x600px) Image search: [Google]
dudeweedkills.jpg
35KB, 512x600px
>>34719036
n-no I'll do things again
just kidding
smoke weed erryday
>tfw inheritance neet
>>
>>34718965
>smoking weed every day

you are addicted but you are probably in denial about it because DUDEWEEDLMAO CURESCANCER XD

degenerate level drug

nobody renowned as a pillar of intelligence, discipline or health smokes weed every day.

you just another lost nigga bro
>>
File: 1475552631874.gif (508KB, 200x178px) Image search: [Google]
1475552631874.gif
508KB, 200x178px
>>34718965
Weed for recreational purposed is degenerate-tier

digits confirm
>>
>>34718965
I'd love to do it but have nobody to do it with. All my friends are goody two shoe dweebs.
>>
>>34718965
Your tolerance builds up
You gotta smoke more to get what you used to get from just a little bit
You get tired more
You get forgetful
You start wondering if it's the weed

Cannabis is fucking great, maybe one of the best things ever but it's a chemical and you gotta keep your it in check.

You shouldn't smoke weed in the same way you shouldn't get drunk every day. Enjoy you weed, OP. But remember what a smarter man than I once told me: "hang to live, don't live to hang".
>>
>>34719304
That's the reality though.

Not that anon, but marijuana being scheduled at the federal level allows employers to legally discriminate against employees who test hot for THC in drug tests. A large segment of available private sector jobs, including places where it's been legalized, have stipulations in their contracts which require you to submit to random drug testing after being hired or prior to being hired.

Sometimes employers only test based upon reasonable suspicion, but regardless in order to be employed as a regular pot user you're taking the risk of being asked to be tested and then being fired for coming up positive.

That'll follow you in background checks and it will make it harder to get a job in the future.

>inb4 lol stop being paranoid pussy i dont get tested at work and everyone smokes weed here its normal stop being a faggot
>>
>>34719634
>>34719731
Nice reddit spacing dude, great job
>>
File: Burns.png (15KB, 512x480px) Image search: [Google]
Burns.png
15KB, 512x480px
just do it OP dont listen the spooks
>>
File: 4L_FIJTT0F8.jpg (10KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
4L_FIJTT0F8.jpg
10KB, 259x194px
>been smoking mostly everyday to avoid depression and wage cucking since the summer
>cant stop because withdrawal
>life is boring without weed
>used to feeling high so it isnt intense and im mostly functional
>high goes away super fast and have to smoke alot
>i can afford it but id be saving so much money if i stopped
>16 hours without weed i get really anxious and cant sleep
>depression comes at me with a vengence without it
I dug myself a hole and im having a hard time getting out
I think its ideal to at least have a few sober days to keep your head sharp and make weed more enjoyable
>>
>>34721423
your fucking retarded
thathasneverbeenathing
>>
I smoke everyday. I've managed to cut down quite a bit but that was just to save money. I quit for a month for reasons outside my control and it wasn't too bad. I don't have much trouble sleeping or eating without it so I felt like I didn't need it, but as soon as I was back to my old lifestyle and smoking was an option again, I fell right back into old habits.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.