[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do i forcefeed myself the bluepill? This girl I'm crushing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: steak.jpg (24KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
steak.jpg
24KB, 600x337px
How do i forcefeed myself the bluepill? This girl I'm crushing on likes Obama, thinks Trump is Hitler and thinks a muslim ban is racist and stuff, and all the normies are like that too. It would probably be a lot easier to make friends if I actually agreed with the dumb shit they say. Life is so much simpler when you think like everyone else.
>>
>>34718030
The better question is why do you have a "crush" (are you underaged?) on such an insufferable sounding person. Don't tell me its because she's attractive anon. There are lots of attractive women.
>>
You're weak if you change your views for a women. Any man worth his salt would be able to shape his woman's views.
>>
>>34718030
lol,

didnt you know.. you cant unsee the redpill HAHAHAHAHA

>This is your new home now
>>
>>34718066
I'm 19, and the girl I like seemed nice and not particularly preachy in person , I just found out she was progressive from checking out her tumblr. Also most attractive women are either loud and obnoxious or Stacies with tons of friends.
>>
>>34718030
Sounds like she's a lot smarter than you. Have you considered not being a little faggot?
>>
File: 1480622173739.jpg (17KB, 399x276px) Image search: [Google]
1480622173739.jpg
17KB, 399x276px
You just slowly slip her Redpills
>>
>>34718172
>checking out her tumblr
The fact that she has a tumblr should have been the big red flag here.

But, if you're serious, just do what I did and get addicted to that shit. Force feed yourself liberal media, at first you'll disagree with everything but the more exposure you get the easier a pill it'll be to swallow.
>>
>>34718315
Fucking this.

Hoog bag originah
>>
>>34718030
Idiot.

Feed her the redpill.

We're living in a combination of 1984 and Brave New World.
Literally EVERYTHING is propaganda.
Politics is a television show.
Meaning, Trump is an actor.

NONE of it is real.

Everything that is being fed to us to there to make us angry at another person.

It's always been peasants against kings.

But now, it's peasants against peasants and the kings make it seem like they don't even exist.

Anytime anyone asks me, "So, what are your political views?"

"We should put everything on pause and find the 1%, kill them, take their wealth, distribute it evenly around the globe, then press play. I think everyone will be a little more calm."
>>
The trick is to not give a fuck. Just don't bring up political viewpoints. If they ever ask you about it, just say "I'm not into politics." or if you're a good bullshitter just lead them on like you agree with them.
Caring about anything is futile for the most part because unless you get the support of the majority of the normal people then you can consider your cause a lost cause, and you are just a part of some fringe radical group which makes you sort of an outcast. As much as it may be comforting to actually believe in something and to not be a hypocrite, it is stupid if it prevents you from doing something you want to do. Even if you are so ingrained with raidcal beliefs and a delusional optimism about changing society, perhaps you can take on the fantasy of being some kind of spy, and just trying to get that pussy without having your cover blown.

Seriously though, the beliefs of the masses are controlled by the media, so unless you can control that, preaching your cause is futile and nothing but stroking your ego and feelings of intellectual superiority. In the end, the choice is either pride or pussy, and just ask yourself which one feels better, even both if you choose to pretend your a spy.
>>
File: confederate_pepe.jpg (156KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
confederate_pepe.jpg
156KB, 1024x768px
There is no going back once you have gazed into the abyss and you're an omega cuck if you let any woman dictate your beliefs.

It's all just a shit test anyways. Don't give in and appease her. That's what orbiters do. Men with a spine will keep a bitch in her place and this makes her want to fuck. I'm fucking a Mexican tumblrina who knows I'm a huge Trump supporter. She is very submissive and into being degraded. I have her saying things like "Deport my beaner ass, papi" and "Send me back" when we fuck. Sometimes she cries when she says it but that only makes me harder. I have her trained well enough to say this stuff without me ordering her to now.

We argue about politics all the fucking time and she likes to think we're equals, but at the end of the day I'm balls deep in her and she is my breathing cum sock. I wouldn't be able to do this if I was a pussy-whipped faggot who lied and said "I-I'm with h-her" when she asked who I voted for.
>>
>>34718030
The "red pill" isn't so much an ideology, it's more like a decision to act in your own self interest, with no regard for what normies consider to be right or just.

In this case, the red pilled thing to do would be to not discuss politics with a girl you're trying to have sex with.
>>
>>34718030
The question here is "Will I feel like shit after changing my beliefs for pussy?"
If the answer is no, just stop visiting this place and start to consume liberal shit (YouTube channels, "news" coverage), the more you do It the more you will believe it
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.