[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

Where did it all go wrong

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

What made you the person yo are today?
>>
>>34717775
The belief that I'm not actually capable of success. No matter how much I want it I cannot see myself working in my dream job.
>>
File: Very Sad Pepe 2.jpg (53KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Very Sad Pepe 2.jpg
53KB, 640x640px
>>34717775
I'm pretty sure I was doomed to be like this since birth. One of my most early memories was me being at a friend's b-day party, and I was really scared from being around lots of people I didn't know. I was probably 3-4 at the time, so I been screwed since my earliest days.
I was always doomed to have social anxiety, and no matter what I do, I'll never enjoy meeting new people alone.
>>
>>34717775
My parents. For years I had low self esteem and beat myself up, I made everything bad that happened to me my fault and I was miserable because of it. I rejected friends and girls because I didn't believe that they could really want to be around me, I couldn't understand why they would say good things about me and be so nice to me because I saw myself as such a shitty person. I convinced myself that the affection I was being given was pity and that it didn't really mean anything.

One day it just sort of hit me like a train that maybe if my parents were around a bit more, if they would have given me a bit more encouragement, if every word from my mom wasn't some kind of insult and my dad wasn't as stoic as he was, I would have had a better opinion of myself as a kid. And if I had a better opinion of myself as a kid, when neural pathways in my brain were starting to really take form, I wouldn't have ended up the depressed wreck I am.
/vent
>>
I think I was just this way from birth. I'm just a garbage person and a worthless coward
>>
Parents arguing every single night during the ages of 4-12, being bullied during the same time at school pretty constantly.

Ingrained the autism and fear of people deep.
>>
years of social isolation and fear of letting people inside
>>
File: 1458322084068.png (466KB, 482x444px) Image search: [Google]
1458322084068.png
466KB, 482x444px
>>34717775
>>34717803
>>34718404
>>34719234
delete this thread and these posts
>>
Even with all the stuff that happened before it, ulcerative colitis diagnosis in 2012 fucked me up. I was always in bed or on the toilet from late 2013 November I guess to may 2014 before I buckled and stayed in the hospital. Fuck this disease. My dr says for me pooping 3 times a day is now my new normal. I miss foods I used to eat
>>
Depersonalization helped me numb my emotions so I don't feel afraid of the void. By extent every feeling i get I can over overthink it into meaninglessness. Fear, love, sadness all just small meaningless pieces i can over evaluate so they don't have any real strength.
>>
>>34717775
Army, that sweet 1 year put my mind together, give me a sense of direction, then 4 years later, after i retired from the army, i my sense of direction and purpose in life went to shit, now i don't have more hope or will to live like before, it just sucks
>>
I was always shy, but being completely socially isolated and literally talking to 0 girls my age from 12-17 really fucked up my development or whatever, so now I am incapable of being a normally functioning member of society ever by the looks of things.
>>
>>34717775
Mouthbreathing
orginel
>>
My only friend during my grade 6 emotionally and sexually abusing me.
>>
>>34717775
It wasn't a chain of events that led me to being who I am today. I guess I was always this way , just too ignorant and oblivious to notice.
>>
My back pain from a failed squat made me hate everyone and everything.
>>
File: i didn't have one.jpg (77KB, 766x585px) Image search: [Google]
i didn't have one.jpg
77KB, 766x585px
>>34717775
Shit tier genes and parents ever caring about me. The slim chance I could become someone who can provide for himself was lost from the start.
>>
>>34720115
I only poop like 2 times a week is that odd. And how do you live what are your hobbies >>34720115
>>
>>34717775
Being a sperg play a part on it.

There is also failed expectations and being intolerant toward normies culture and their attempt at assimilation.

I basically protected myself from the outside world and I do not usually go out.
>>
>>34720811
I get an injection every week of a med called humira, that's got me in remission. I'm just neet living at home. Problem going out is my anxiety goes to my sensitive gut and I start to worry I might crap right there.
>>
I'm ugly as hell. If that wasn't enough my parents treated me like shit growing up.
>>
>>34717775
> thought it would be cool to be a moody loner in highschool
> started distancing myself from people
> social skills started deteriorating
>>
32 m virgin los angeles

kik: zsasza

i would say high school
>>
>age four
>ask my dad was I wasn't born a girl
>that instant look of disappointment and concern

That was where it began
>>
File: lmaofk.jpg (24KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
lmaofk.jpg
24KB, 640x360px
>>34717775
>father was kind of distant
>didn't socialize much as a kid
>learned to depend on myself
>can't relate to others well
>>
>>34717775

Many times I would accidentally publicly humiliate myself when I was young. I guess that made me the person that I am.
>>
Sleep disorder. I'm nocturnal half the time so I can't really function as a normie. Unless I can self employ somehow I'm going to be NEET forever.
>>
I wish there was a point in time where it all went wrong, so I could at least remember back to before that time when I was happy

But the sad truth is I've always been this way.
>>
>>34717775
My parents. In a good way though. They fostered my interests, were always supportive and encouraging. Even in spite of their separation they stayed on good terms so my brother and I had good adult role models. I do pretty well with girls, I've got a really solid group of friends. I'm at a great uni and I've got a bright future if I play my cards right. Even though they had me young and I suspect I was an accident they really made sure I had a good upbringing. I completely owe who I am to them. I just hope they're proud of me.
>>
>>34719234
maybe you shouldve told your parents that you do this shit.

anyway, you can change everything right now...
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.