[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

racemixing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: disdain.jpg (26KB, 400x462px) Image search: [Google]
disdain.jpg
26KB, 400x462px
>during my childhood
>cuck beta dad always saying shit like "you'll probably marry a black girl anon!"
>"oh make sure to introduce us to Juanita!"
>at work everyone says shit like "I bet anon likes really dark girls"
>"you need to get you a latina!"

holy shit shut the FUCK up you normalfag swine. Why do people think this way? It's disgusting. Why are normies so into fucking racemixing and degeneracy?
>>
>>34717559
No one has ever said this to me. Are you sure you're not into minorities?
>>
idk man never heard of something like this happening, you probably just have jungle fever bro
>>
>>34717559
race mixing is vital to the survival of humanity
>>
>>34718202
>>34718247
No normies just think it's hip or cool to talk about betraying your heritage
>>
>>34717559
Why are you even bootyblasted about this. If you don't want to racemix, don't racemix.
>>
>>34717559
I always thought I'd end up with an Asian girl even before I realized i had yellow fever
Still never had gf, but some girl asked me recently "is your gf Asian?" because she assumed from looking at my photo that I have one. Wish me luck famalam.
>>
>>34718318

>letting a bunch of people who died hundreds of years ago decide who you get to fuck

yah bet you're really disappointing your 32 year-old great-great-great-great-great grandfather who was, in all likelihood, a menial labourer with missing teeth
>>
>>34718686
try making a coherent point next time. I never said anything about other people deciding anything for me at all. Also wtf does being a laborer have to do with anything?

If anything your post just strengthened my beliefs because it showed me you degenerates have no idea of sanctity of the family, nor do you care. A life is somehow lesser if someone's work is arbitrarily "menial." Eat shit.
>>
>thought I would marry a woman who was the same race as me for the longest time
>crushed on an asian girl in the 5th grade
>yellow fever ever since
BEIGE POWER BEIGE POWER MIXY MIX AROUSIN'
GONNA LOOK THE SAME BY THE YEAR THREE THOUSAND
BEIGE POWER BEIGE POWER CAN'T FOOL US WITH HATE
THIS IS CANADA BITCH
WE ALREADY GREAT!
>>
>asian girls flock to me
>want a qt white gf
wy bros?
>>
>>34718774
He's basically saying that you don't really have a bloodline to sully because your ancestors were most likely stupid shitty people who barely mattered in any capacity.
>>
>go to bar with jewish friend
>he tries to get me interested in black girls
>say something along the lines of "maybe if she's my type" to avoid the conversation
>later drinking at apartment with him
>he tries to convince me to not have kids
/pol/ warned me and I didn't listen
>>
>>34718855
But in order to agree with this I would have to accept a lot of really stupid premises. Fortunately I have not been as thoroughly brainwashed by the death worshiping nihilist culture as you so I don't think that my ancestors' lives were pointless just because they weren't royalty.

So once again, eat shit.
>>
>>34717559
white women are disgusting
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.