[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>when you pop one of those painful cysts inside your earlobe

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 11

File: 1469755719512.jpg (277KB, 870x790px) Image search: [Google]
1469755719512.jpg
277KB, 870x790px
>when you pop one of those painful cysts inside your earlobe
>that audible pop as you see it fly across the mirror in your peripheral view

This is a feel that feels 10x as good as any orgasm.
>>
>>34717287
I love popping, officially addicted
>>
File: 1419268277476.gif (75KB, 197x473px)
1419268277476.gif
75KB, 197x473px
>that rice size blackhead that comes out smoothly and painlessly
>tfw playing around with it before throwing it away
>>
>>34717375
>tfw I eat it
>>
File: JUST.jpg (97KB, 732x948px) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
97KB, 732x948px
>squeezing your nose
>all the little blackheads shoot out in corkscrews
>>
File: 1468495539932.gif (2MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1468495539932.gif
2MB, 300x300px
>>34717375
>>34717318
>that unassuming looking blackhead/blemish
>squeeze at it
>white oil starts to come out in a spaghetti like string
>squeeze a bit harder
>it's still coming out in a single coil
>squeeze even more
>keeps coming out

It literally doesn't get any better than this
>>
>>34717287
>Got addicted to popping pimples
>Left me with gross acne scarring

how to I fix it
>>
Yes, all my brothers in this thread
>>
File: 1476070932776 (1).jpg (114KB, 1180x1084px) Image search: [Google]
1476070932776 (1).jpg
114KB, 1180x1084px
This is perhaps the best thread that I've seen on this board in a long time. Let's keep it up my friends.
>>
Went into the bathroom and just did a huge pop session because of this thread
I get lone pimples (maybe they're even ingrown hairs) on my chest and stomach that pop huge beautiful things
>>
File: 1470024705823.jpg (38KB, 500x500px)
1470024705823.jpg
38KB, 500x500px
>plucking out those weird thick black hairs that are perfectly in the middle of both your deltoids
>plucking out that thin and ridiculously long white hair that sticks out of your collarbone
>>
>>34717287
I get cystic acne. It is due to oil glands clogging internally instead of externally like regular acne. When you usually need to lame them with a needle in order to pop them. When you do, a small piece of wax and a lot of puss fly into the mirror. There is an audible pop and a spraying noise. It hurts like piss when you squeeze them and they don't pop.
>>
>>34717815
>It hurts like piss when you squeeze them and they don't pop.

I popped one on one ear the other day, thinking it would stop the pain once I popped it and god fucking dammit, it did.

There's another one in my left ear that hurts like shit, I can't even put earbuds on. I'm going to pop that fucker.
>>
Someone help, my arms are covered in hard pimples just below the skin. It's satisfying as fuck to pop them but they keep coming back and I'm afraid I'll get scars.
>>
>>34717287
i love the huge psoriasis scales peeling them off is pure fucking ecstasy or squeezing the puss filled cysts that grow with them and unleashing a chalk on asphalt like sound that i can hear and feel
>>
>>34717705
I have one of those white hairs on my cheek. I burn it off with a lighter but it keeps coming back
>>
File: image.jpg (19KB, 250x250px)
image.jpg
19KB, 250x250px
>>34717287
>raised red pore on my leg
>squeeze it
>a plug and a long, curled up ingrown hair come out
>pull it off with a tweeter

God damn I can do it all day.
>>
>Weird acne thing on the bottom of my chin
>squeeze at it for probably 2 years
>eventually start thinking its just skin with nothing inside
>one day give it an extra squeeze and it explodes all over my hand and shirt
>slowly deflates over the course of the week and now is nothing more than a rough patch of skin
>>
>Coworker has one huge blackhead on her nose
>Whenever I see her the urge to squeeze it is unbearable
>Other coworker has blackheads on his nose and a bunch on his forehead
>I asked him once if he would let me squeeze them with one of those blackhead tools and he said maybe
>Ex bf lets me sit on his back and squeeze all his pimples

REEEEE JUST LET ME GET RID OF THEM
>>
>>34717888
That was my point. It is orgasmic when they pop. If you squeeze really hard and they fail to pop, it hurts like all hell.
>>
>picking scabs
>>
I don't really get more than the occasional pimple like once a month. Do you all get this kind of shit?
>>
This is such a great thread
I rate it 100/100

>tfw ripping your big toenail off
>tfw smelling the toe cheese
>tfw pop that big pimple on your butt and sniffing the pus

Godlike
I also like harvesting my tonsil stones, crushing them between my fingers and smelling it
>>
>>34717815
>>34717888
>tfw you feel a pop, but nothing comes out

making things burst under the skin is super scary and i worried that i was gonna die of sepsis or something
>>
>small black dot on upper lip suddenly grows huge and painful over a week
>squeeze it like a mother fucked as hard as I can, wincing from the horrendous pain
>suddenly...
>thick 3" long beast that was solid like rice erupts and sticks out from my lip like one of those sand worms in Dune
>have small crater like scar to this day

Good times
>>
>mom used to be incredibly anal about popping my zits, never really thought anything about it
>years later learn there's entire youtube channels dedicated to this shit
>she wasn't doing it out of any kind of motherly love, she just had this nasty fetish
ayy lmao

no but really it's fine enjoy what you want I just wouldn't share it outside your immediate family and anonymous macedonian pustule removing boards
>>
Recently had a gum infection near my wisdom tooth. Very painful during the popping but when I popped it and it felt glorious as blood gushed out my mouth.
>>
I remember when I was 13 I had a zit the size of dime wedged in the corner where the outside of your nostril connects to your face. It was dull and achy for several days, but I couldn't manage to pop it.

Finally in class I couldn't take it anymore. I got up and went to the bathroom with a needle and decided enough was enough.

I stuck it into the corner and pushed through. The top layer had been completely sealed over by skin and once I got through there was a thick crusty rind that was at the surface. Once I got through that I started to squeeze, and layers of pus began flying out of my face like silly string, I'm not exaggerating.

I squeezed and squeezed, and repeated the process again on the other side of the zit, or cyst or whatever it was. Eventually all I had left was a bloody crater in my face. I covered it with toilet paper and went back to class. Everyone knew but I didn't care.

If I'm perfectly honest, as painful and disgusting as it was it was one of the most satisfying experiences of my life.
>>
>really dehydrated
>blow load
>pull out a 1 foot long string of cum from my dick
>>
>>34719434
>decided enough was enough
>Everyone knew but I didn't care
I don't know why but I'm laughing hard at this, my man. Thanks.
>>
>>34717705
>plucking out that thin and ridiculously long white hair that sticks out of your collarbone
for some reason i had a few inches long one on the back of my arm and i didn't noticed it until it was removed. luckly that oddity never came back.
>>
>>34719436
What the fuck is this actually possible?
>>
>>34719485
thx m8 i try
>>
Who here /plucks nose hairs/

>Looking in nose for stray hairs
>Spot long hair growing from the back
>Pluck it out and see that it's over an inch long

Feels so good man
>>
File: 1458982283002.png (740KB, 768x900px)
1458982283002.png
740KB, 768x900px
>>34719436
>don't fap for 20 days
>that enormous load you blow
>>
Got a boil on my ear, hurt so much why did god allow this to happen

Heat it up with a hotpack and pop that bitch man the sound and feeling was so satisfying oh god it was seriously orgasmic

Pretty disturbing how satisfying it was
>>
>tfw so addicted to popping my arms and shoulders are covered in scabs and wounds, probably already have scars

It looks fucking disgusting but I can't stop
>>
>Bite fingernails
>Sometimes they don't rip off well, and the sides of my finger nails get sore where I've ripped into the skin
>Sometimes when they're sore they get kinda white
>Had this the other day
>Notice that where it's usually white on the side of my nail between nail and finger, today it's green
>Go to pull skin next to nail to the side to see if I can peer into green stuff
>I wedge the skin to the side, and pus shoots out
>The more I pull the skin from my nail, the more pus comes out
>Draining all the pus from under my nail as I feel the soreness and pain dissipating
feels good man. I honestly kinda hope it happens again, although I looked it up and it happens as a result of a bacterial infection so I shouldn't intentionally try to make it happen I guess
>>
>me around 8th grade
>zit on one nasal wing
>driving me nuts because it hurts like hell and doesn't pop
>gets sore and bloody and horribly huge because of my desperate attempts
>I might exaggerate it but in my memory it was covering almost the whole wing
>eventually just accept that it has bested me
>days later in class
>casually apply a little bit of pressure, mainly because of habit
>suddenly feel my whole wing shift as it gives way to the whole content of that godfather of zits
>feels so good I'm almost aroused
>because of finger position it doesn't spray but simply goes on my index finger
>try to appear casual since still in class
>rub fingers together and sneakily fake scratching to smell it
>YES.png
>check nose later and there is no blood
>two days later almost invisible

I still regret I didn't pop it in front of a mirror. But it was an amazing experience nonetheless
>>
>when peeling out a thick mutated beard hair that is half decomposed and has some kind of cyst around it filled with jelly
Too bad I have those very rarely.
>>
File: 1474181102284.jpg (152KB, 1280x1381px) Image search: [Google]
1474181102284.jpg
152KB, 1280x1381px
>Get a spot in the inside of your ear
>It hasn't developed a head so you can't pop it
>putting earphones in hurts like fuck
REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1480369294673.jpg (151KB, 1024x722px)
1480369294673.jpg
151KB, 1024x722px
Oh shit I just remembered I had this big bump on my forehead I let stay for a few days. Popped it the other day and it burst puss on my mirror like 2 feet away then bled. Its still kinda there I'm gonna give it another go and in a bit
>>
>>34717287
Fuck popping, my skin is pure shit now because of it. Comparing to my old pics depresses me
>>
>>34722944
Oh forgot to mention it popped pretty loud and scared the fuck out of me
>>
>always pop no matter how painful it is
>be about 17
>get a spot on the top of my lip
>like it's literally halfway onto my lip
>see it in the mirror, it's fucking huge and prime to pop
>squeeze it
>pain like I have never felt before
>try again
>the pain is too much
>learnt that the pain is completely cancelled out if I orgasm while squeezing (learnt that one a while ago)
>edging, grabbing this lip zit with tissue paper for better grip
>start to cum
>squeeze harder than I've ever squeeze before
>even through the orgasm I can feel the pain but it's definitely dulled
>eventually feel and audibly hear that ripping, popping sound
>can feel the pus squeeze out
>the pain is so, so fucking sharp
>was squeezing so hard when the zit gave way I completely mashed my lip up with my hand
>meanwhile jizz is flying everywhere in what was the best orgasm of my life
>look at the tissue after, it's completely ripped but I managed to find it
>there was so much pus, just stare at it for a while
>empty zit hole is just throbbing, lip is bleeding from where I ripped it, whole upper lip hurts
>had a cut bruise for like a week

And from that I occasionally pinch my face when I cum because the pain is nice
>>
Twice in my life I've gotten huge tremendous pimples that hurt like hell' a lot of blood and pus come out and at the end a small rock. They feel so good man but the process really hurts.
>>
>>34717287
hm I wonder if this is addicting in the same way as cutting is, seems to be the same thing only this is more socially acceptable
>>
>>34718171
How much blood and puss? Give me the details, nigger.
>>
>>34723118
>addicting in the same way as cutting is
Cutting's addictive because it blocks out psychological pain.

this is addictive because it's gross but satisfying and it's fucking weird to see the shit festering inside you
>>
>>34723066
i think you just got me primed for another fetish
>>
>>34723164
partly right but no it's not only blocking pain out

look up excoriation (skin picking) disorder, especially the section of dopaminergic effects

I did this when I was younger (I didn't cut, but I did skin pick) and I'm telling you it has a stand-alone quality
>>
This thread is disgusting as fuck but I can't stop reading it.
>>
I love popping pimples with my mouth
I want a bf who will let me do it
>>
I've got a permanent thing on my shoulder towards my neck, it looks like a black speck slightly indented into the skin and I can feel the bump underneath. When it feels big enough to have a go I give it a squeeze (it's in a really awkward position so quite difficult) and one long string of white shit comes out, in a kind of semi-solid consistency so it stays as a string until it gets wiped away. I can actually smell it when it comes out as well. I squeeze it out every few months and it's never completely disappeared.
>>
File: 1486347505755.jpg (23KB, 390x363px) Image search: [Google]
1486347505755.jpg
23KB, 390x363px
>>34717287
>>when you pop one of those painful cysts inside your earlobe
never had one of these before
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.