[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats stopping you from killing yourself? The fact that you're

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: high test qt.jpg (46KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
high test qt.jpg
46KB, 540x720px
Whats stopping you from killing yourself?
The fact that you're still alive proves that you're strong mentally, right?
>>
Shouldn't it mean the opposite? You poor bastards aren't even strong enough to take an elevator ride to the highest floor of a building and jump.
>>
File: Shotgun Pepe.jpg (20KB, 431x406px) Image search: [Google]
Shotgun Pepe.jpg
20KB, 431x406px
>>34716973
I think there are 3 main things that keep people here from killing themselves.
>Too scared of the pain of suicide
>Too lazy/unable to get the necessary tools for suicide
>Don't want to hurt their family by commiting suicide.

I'm pretty sure it almost never has anything to do with willpower, or mental strength.
>>
>>34717268
>Too scared of the pain of suicide
>Too lazy/unable to get the necessary tools for suicide

This is it for me. I don't care about my family at all. If my parents had raised me the right way, I wouldn't be this miserable loser.
>>
I'm too scared to put a bullet though my brain. What if it hurts? What if I don't die?
>>
File: Contemplative Pepe.jpg (75KB, 747x737px) Image search: [Google]
Contemplative Pepe.jpg
75KB, 747x737px
>>34717313
I thought so. I know since I used to have suicidal thoughts, and I know that the reasons for not committing suicide for people like us who don't care much for others are almost always superficial reasons.
>>
unavailability of euthanasia.
>>
>>34716973
my mom would fucking die probably
she's always nice and happy so I wouldn't want that
>>
File: 1479854778742.gif (51KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
1479854778742.gif
51KB, 500x376px
>>34716973
Family
And my little piece of hope left telling me that things will go right in life if i just try.
>>
all the nights i don't die for you
wouldn't believe how many nights i ain't died for you on gp
not that i care i'd be a liar if i sat here claiming i'd exit in a minute
but i can't say i wouldn't i have my limits

basically too edgy to kill myself
>>
>>34717479
I was thinking of letting a train hit me one day. When I got home my mom was there and I asked what she was doing there, and she said she wanted to see me. I could have not come home that day.

Today I waited for 2 hours by the tracks. Again when it came by I thought of my stupid mom who's overly sensitive and just left.
>>
>>34716973
I'm just a fucking coward, mostly. I'm afraid that I'd end up leaving myself in a heavily disabled but not dead state.
>>
I have a baby and her mom's already gone. Much as I want to die, she should at least have a dad. Just wish it'd been me who died instead. Just wanna lay down and give up.
>>
>>34716973
I Think about being an hero daily, but for someone reason I can do it knowing the shame that my old classmates, family, and peers will see me.

The day that I can finally feel comfortable posting my suicide not on facebook free from judgement is the day I'm doing it.
>>
>>34717802
If this is real im rooting for you, that baby needs you.
>>
>>34716973
What happened femanon are you alright ?
"Origano orimao "
>>
>>34717856
She's gonna need more than me. I don't know how to be a dad. But it's still better than having nobody.
>>
>>34717802
I hope things go well for you man. Please don't be a shitty dad. Thats how stacys are born.
>>
>>34717180
Shut the fuck up dips shit she's following the rules she's looking for advise. Tits or gtfo right she gave them so this fuckin edgy crap youre pulling is bullshit
"' origano
>>
>>34717802
You're a hero man don't ever give up
>>
>>34716973
it's getting harder desu
mostly because the only option i have right now is a dullish razor and i don't want to fail and be in that much pain
>>
>>34717562
What do you enjoy to do femanon ?
"" origano
>>
>>34717802
Wow, that really sucks. Hopefully when she grows up you guys can play vidya together and it won't be so bad. Anyway, best of luck to you.
>>
I couldn't let my mother see me like that, you know, dead with shit and feces everywhere
>>
>>34717802
You owe it to your kids. It is hard. Do you talk to her parents often ? How are you ?
"' origano oriamo
>>
>>34717993
No one should have to find their son or daughter in that state
>>
>>34716973
Nope. It shows that you lack conviction. If you actually stood by your beliefs, you would probably be dead by now. Cowards and cravens live long lives.
>>
>>34717916
I think I'm probably going to fuck it up. I don't have any experience. I never knew my parents so I can't even copy them.
>>34717935
I'm a loser who stumbled into a marriage that probably would have fallen apart if she hadn't died.
>>34717957
That would be nice, having someone to do things with. Never really had much in the way of friends. Just my wife. Used to play Red Orchestra 2 with a guy who was sort of my friend, I guess. He added me after a match and we never actually talked but we would invite each other to matches whenever we were both on.
>>34718000
Just one kid.
>Do you talk to her parents often?
Her mom's been bringing me food a couple times a week since she died. If I was left alone I think I would stop eating.
>How are you
Tired all the time. Having trouble thinking. No energy to do anything that doesn't need to be done. Thinking a lot. Not about anything specific, just staring at the wall and thinking about whatever crosses my mind. Starting to put my life back together, slowly. She was my first love and they always go on about how the first time hurts the most so I don't know if I'll move on anytime soon. It's too early to think about that anyway.
>>
>>34717926

I see no date on there. Grabbed someone elses.
>>
I guess for my parents. I've been nothing but a disappointment but I know they still love me. I don't want to do that to them.
>>
I'm still around only because my parents and little sister would be devastated if I died. I've been little more than a disappointment my entire life but I can't bear to think about how my mother and father would be hurting. Guess I'm doomed to live as a depressed failure forever.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.