[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

l haven't slept in 4 days, l feel weird

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 1436043104853.jpg (15KB, 290x289px) Image search: [Google]
1436043104853.jpg
15KB, 290x289px
l haven't slept in 4 days, l feel weird
>>
>>34716498
i'd like to put a bag over your head and fuck you to unconsiousness
>>
>>34716498
>l haven't slept in 4 days, l feel weird
you will die soon
>>
Have the hallucinations started yet?

I hear the longer you stay up the more vivid they get. From odd shapes and noises to fully vivid people and objects
>>
>>34716511
PLEASE be on the east coast desu
>>
>>34716516
>you will die soon

why will he died?
>>
>>34716498
How the fugg do u acomplish that?

Longest ive ever managed is like 28ish hrs i think and i was tired af after the 16-18hr already.
>>
>>34716516
People have survived for over a month without sleep. The effects of sleep deprevation are relatively unclear because the reaaon that sleep is a need is relatively unclear.
>>
>>34716498
define sleep
>>
>>34716631
the longest anyone has ever gone without sleep was 11 days and 24 minutes.

the record is held by Randy Gardner, who reported serious cognitive and behavioral changes. These included moodiness, problems with concentration and short term memory, paranoia, and hallucinations. On the eleventh day, when he was asked to subtract seven repeatedly, starting with 100, he stopped at 65. When asked why he had stopped, he replied that he had forgotten what he was doing.

but he got better after only a few hours f sleep.

so to be fair, no one is really sure what will happen if you stay up longer. you may die, or your body might force you to lose consciousness.
>>
>>34716498
Yeah you're going to feel weird at about four days. Soon the sweats and chills are going to kick in. My record, back when I was dumb enough to see how long I could stay awake and shitpost, was 5 days. You're going to start to feel real sick real soon and my advice would be to take a shower and pass out.
>>
>>34716716
Are you fucking kidding me right now? How far up your ass did you reach for that one, bud?
>>
>>34716935
It's some story I read on the internet. But it could absolutely be completely wrong. It's been forever since I looked it up and I don't research shit before I post. I dunno. I don't care.
>>
>>34717021
>just says anything he feels like and doesn't care whether it is false information or not

Looks like we gots ourselves a Democrat here, boys.
>>
>>34717075
Nah I stopped caring about politics. I realize that I can't get an objective picture of reality enough to have legitimate opinions. I am too easily influenced. So I've killed, or at least attempted to kill, my ability to have an opinion. Doesn't stop me from parroting bullshit I've heard anonymously in an attempt to have social interaction on an image board.
>>
>>34717122
"Nah, I don't give a shit about anything because I'm le jaded and am too lazy to even try to develop an informed opinion on things."

If you actually put the effort into being a "progressive" your stupidity might get you some pussy.
>>
>>34717177
Nah i realized I am too easily influenced when I switched from "progressivism" to anti-feminism pretty quickly. Now I distrust myself and everything I'm told anywhere.

But yes I am also lazy. Way too lazy to research. Research and sourcing is a lot of fucking work.

Also I give no shits about my virgin status. I will basically never attempt to "get pussy"
>>
The longest I've gone was 3 days in a hospital
I had convinced myself I was actually dying, and I couldn't stop laughing
>>
>>34717246
Is that real? If yes it's pretty funny tho
>>
>>34717319
yes
I can't sleep in hospitals so it always gets weird
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.