[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't feminists shave their armpits?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 10

File: IMG_0670.png (884KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0670.png
884KB, 750x1334px
Why don't feminists shave their armpits?
>>
i guess its a way to protest men telling them what to do
>>
>>34715753
fucking triggered. here I go
>>
Shaving your armpits is actually unnatural you know.
>>
They think everything the female body is inherently beautiful and anyone who is disgusted by any conceivable facet of it is a misogynist pig who wants to keep women down.

Simultaneously though they demand Chad have perfect hygiene and grooming.
>>
>>34715753
>22:22:21
You were one second early.

>tfw hairy armpits are my fetish
Also like a good bush. For some reason hairy legs disgust me though.
>>
File: IMG_0671.png (2MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0671.png
2MB, 750x1334px
>>34715848
She honestly isn't too bad. I'd fuck her. I'd tell her I voted for trump after I nut
>>
File: 26-cat.jpg (15KB, 234x176px) Image search: [Google]
26-cat.jpg
15KB, 234x176px
>>34715842
So is shaving in general
>>
File: IMG_0672.png (898KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0672.png
898KB, 750x1334px
>>34715901
I like a shaved armpit
>>
>>34715920
>>34715903
She's cute and I want to sniff her hairy armpits.
>>
File: highnoon21.jpg (8KB, 250x166px) Image search: [Google]
highnoon21.jpg
8KB, 250x166px
>>34715903
amateur. you tell them you voted trump just before you nut. this makes them squeeze around you just as you're cumming and feels fucking amazing
>>
>>34715842
Being a living breathing being on a rock zipping around a star is pretty unnatural in the grand scheme of things. Better bin yourself immediately to restore the natural order of the universe.
>>
>>34715753
Atlanta is too gay
>>
>>34715993
sounds like you have a story to tell. why dont you share.
>>
File: hairy_ass_9-12.jpg (161KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
hairy_ass_9-12.jpg
161KB, 800x600px
>>34716030
No it isn't. Anything which happens naturally is natural. You can say that even shaving is natural. This doesn't mean both unshaved is canceled out. It means both can exist at the same time and like anything in the universe, works better in harmony.
>>
Fucking hell might as well fuck transgenders if you'd fuck that thing. Disgusting.....
>>
I find it amusing when feminists don't shave their bodies because its "unnatural" but then cover their bodies in tattoos, piercings, and style their neon dyed hair every day, before putting on their vintage 50s era makeup.
>>
File: 1486521275413.jpg (146KB, 1181x709px) Image search: [Google]
1486521275413.jpg
146KB, 1181x709px
>>34715903
isn't too bad?

holy fucking shit you're a fucking degenerate GTF OUTTA MY BOARD U FUCKING WEIRDO
>>
>>34716275
>>34715753
Women don't not shave because it's "unnatural."

They don't shave because it's a bother, it makes your skin rough and itchy especially if you already have dry skin, and it's unnecessary. Why should a woman have to shave her body hair that just grows naturally to please men? Can't men just like a woman's body how it is, as long as it's healthy?

I personally shave less than once a month. Just every so often. I shave my butthole more than my armpits because it bothers me that hair grows there whereas it doesn't bother me to have hairy armpits.

Basically the idea is that women shouldn't feel like they have to do something bothersome in order to feel attractive to men.
>>
>>34716399

>Can't men just like a woman's body how it is, as long as it's healthy?

Some can, some can't.

If you could just "choose what you liked", there would be no point in doing anything. You could just sit still and rot, and choose to like it and be as satisfied as if you lived in a billion dollar castle. But that isn't how it works.

Personally I like hairy armpits on girls. I think it's cute.
>>
>>34716436
The thing is that "society" says women should have smooth armpits, and so they shave and so men think that's what they should like.

In a lot of Europe, women don't shave their armpits and men think nothing of it because they weren't raised to think that was the beauty standard. So I guess maybe that's what these feminists are on about, trying to change the beauty standard.

Personally I'm just way too lazy.
>>
>>34716436
I like lightly hair legs on women but its rare unfortunately.
>>
>>34716532
>>In a lot of Europe, women don't shave their armpits
Americans are really this fucking dumb even in 2017?
>>
>>34717067
I lived in Europe in 2010, so I'm not really sure what you think you're talking about, but about half of the women I came into contact with between France and Germany didn't shave or didn't shave consistently.
>>
>>34716142
I want to sniff and fuck that tbqh with you family
>>
I'd be fine if women never wore makeup again, but feminists cake it on just as much as other women.
>>
>>34716399
We don't get to tell you to shave your armpits, but you don't get to tell us to be attracted to your unshaven pits.

This is the problem I have with feminism and whatnot. Women don't want to be told how to live, which is fine, but then you turn around and tell men that they change for you as well.

Doesn't work like that. We're allowed to be as disgusted as we want.
>>
>>34717108
I've never seen or heard about a woman who didn't shave in my last 30 years of living in Europe.
>>
File: tumblr_nu2q6zAOS11s7j94co4_1280.jpg (105KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nu2q6zAOS11s7j94co4_1280.jpg
105KB, 750x750px
>>34715753
I'm not complaining

dessude
>>
>>34716399
Let me rephrase that then. Its amusing that feminists think men should be attracted to them with unshaved armpits, because thats what women are "naturally" like. But then they turn around and dye their hair blue and put 18 piercings in their face.

Because people want to feel attractive. If you can shave one side of your head and change your hair colour every week, why can't you shave your armpits?

If you don't want to shave them, that's cool too. Some guys like hairy pits. Most don't. A lot of feminists have a problem with men having any sort of preference with women in general. If you don't want a woman with hairy pits, you're oppressing her with a razor or whatever.

If you were to piss your pants and walk around in it, that's your prerogative. You have every right to do that. But you can't then turn around and be pissed off that people don't like the stench of your urine soaked body.
>>
>>34717207
The thing is that nothing changes unless everyone is willing to change. Is it really that important to you what someone else does with their patches of body hair that you can't indulge them to make them happy?

Women don't want to be told how to live. Women want men to want to treat them like normal human beings instead of like a separate sub-race. If men were treated as inferior just for being men because, say, the male brain can't multitask as efficiently as a female's, men wouldn't be having it - so why are you okay that women are treated as less for being less physically strong?

Generally feminism (barring extremists) is seeking equality. If you're against changing for that, well, then, good luck with that. There is a distinct right and wrong in the case of equality.
>>
who else fakes a tinder profile to get nudes from random girls as sport here?
>>
>>34717276
>If men were treated as inferior just for being men
lol fuck off
>>
>>34717207
>you don't get to tell us to be attracted to your unshaven pits.
They aren't telling you to be attracted to it. They are simply not wanting to be called gross or whatever else will come up when their body doesn't match with the fantasy in your head.
>>
>>34717337
Then they can work not to have gross bodies.
>>
>>34717276
Why does everyone have to change to accommodate you? People have a right to be attracted to what they do or don't want.

Again, if you don't want to shave your pits, that's totally cool. You don't have too. But you also can't complain about other people not liking it.

I don't like to shave my face, so I have a stubble or a beard most of the time. Some girls like that. A lot don't. I don't demand that every woman love my coarse, patchy facial hair because I am a narcissist.
>>
>>34717337
Yes they are. When they don't shave their armpits, then complain that some people don't like unshaven armpits, they are saying you are obligated to be attracted to them regardless.
>>
>>34717276
>Is it really that important to you what someone else does with their patches of body hair that you can't indulge them to make them happy?
Yes.

Bottom line, no one has the right to tell any other person how to live. Gender has nothing to do with it. It's hypocritical that you define feminism as 'seeking equality', yet you demand that men change because men don't want to. As long as there are women that shave (most other women do), I see no need to settle (most other men won't).

I'm sure there are women that find unkempt facial hair unattractive, so much that they might reject a male for it, but you don't see men trying to halt the everything because they are forced to keep their own shit in order. It's a two way street.
>>
>>34715910
This is disgusting. This is why I stick to females(male),
>>
>>34717337
What I'm saying is that I have the right to think it's gross. Asking me to not think it's gross is basically asking me to find it attractive.
>>
>>34717379
Like >>34717337 said, no one is saying you HAVE to be attracted to unshaven armpits.

But to not be treated as less, or as ugly, because I might choose not to shave, would be nice. Whether you find it attractive or not should have no bearing on how I am treated as a person.

>>34717305
I'm saying if that were the case, men wouldn't like it. That is exactly the case for women, and we don't like it. But I guess one of the defining traits of autism is a complete void of empathy.
>>
>>34715848

summed it up nicely laddy
>>
>>34717436
>But to not be treated as less, or as ugly, because I might choose not to shave, would be nice. Whether you find it attractive or not should have no bearing on how I am treated as a person.

What the fuck are you blathering on about? I know you have a victim mentality and believe everything that goes wrong in your life is the fault of some cultural boogeyman out to get you, but nobody is treating you 'less" because you don't want to shave your armpits. Nobody gives a shit. They just find you unattractive. You simply can't handle that.

You're only saying this because you're an entitled narcissist who thinks the world should bow at your feet

>What? You don't like this feature of mine I chose? HOW DARE YOU! I AM A PERFECT ANGEL AND YOU ARE OPPRESSING ME BY NOT WORSHIPING THE GROUND I WALK ON
>>
This stuff only matters to your significant other anyhow so what ever floats the collective boat.
>>
>>34717436
>But I guess one of the defining traits of autism is a complete void of empathy.
Guess that's what it has in common with feminism then.
>>
>>34717508
>nobody is treating you 'less" because you don't want to shave your armpits
My own roommate does this to me and I yell at him about it every time.
"can't you just shave"
"you look disgusting"
yeah well b u d d y it's none of your business
I just want people to leave me alone, plain and simple.
>>
>>34715842
>Shaving your armpits is actually unnatural you know.
>>34716142
>You can say that even shaving is natural
make up your mind
>>
>>34717276
You have a right to choose not to shave your shit. I have a right to find it disgusting.

What's the problem?
>>
>>34717561
Probably full of shit, but on the off-chance you aren't lying or exaggerating, that sounds like a personal problem that you need to talk to your roommate about. Doesn't mean that all of mankind is out to get you and your hairy pits.
>>
>>34717561
Yes, that truly is oppressing you. That truly is degrading to you as a person.

I like to not shower for 2 weeks and when my roommate tells me I smell disgusting and asks me to bathe I call him a piece of shit who needs to check his privilege while I run to my safe space.

>I just want people to leave me alone, plain and simple.

No you don't.
>>
Hairy armpits are gross. I fucked this hipster girl even though she had hairy armpits but i hated it and would never be in a relationship etc. I even trim my own because like i said its fucking gross, especially when you live in florida or somewhere hot. it literally takes 30 sec to hit with my trimmer once a month. lazyness is not a good excuse. i mean sure it would require effort to shave every couple days, but it takes no effort to hit it once a month to prevent a fucking forest. oh and should i just grow out my unibrow because "its natural". no, it would look fucking gross
>>
think too much about licking girls armpits tbqh
>>
The same reason why meminists don't shave their necks, they don't think of the opposite gender properly so why appeal to them. The only difference is that feminists cover it up with 'muh patriarchy'
>>
I hate all these fucking women who think there this and that talking about Thier wage gap
>>
>>34717436
Disregard for emotional arguments is a masculine trait, lack of empathy is a sociopathic and psychopathic trait.
>>
>>34715804
its certainly a good way to protest men showing any interest
>>
Because they're degenerates.
>>
Why don't you shave yours?
>>
File: aposematism.jpg (1MB, 1840x2342px) Image search: [Google]
aposematism.jpg
1MB, 1840x2342px
>>34715753
Same reason they dye their hair obnoxious colours.
>>
>>34717274
>feminists think men should be attracted to them with unshaved armpits
I don't think feminists of all people want men to be attracted to them
>>
>>34719863
Feminists are insane though. They want men to be attracted to them, but hate them for it. And part of the reason they hate men so much is because they have such little success with them. Same as neckbeards and women.
>>
>>34719844

wow this analogy comparing the color a girl dyes here hair and the naturally coloring of organisms really opens my eyes
>>
>>34719914
no need to be a sardonic cunt anon
>>
it's just to be contrarian
i shave my own armpits because that shit's disgusting
>>
>>34719927

the picture is stupid and anyone that posts it is stupid
>>
>>34719936
Oh okay.

Thanks for contributing your thoughts anon.
>>
>>34715842
Rape is natural you know?
Wearing clothes is unnatural you know?>>34715753
Because they are in tryhard rage mode. Like burning bras 40 years ago.
>>34716399
It's just a cultural norm, like showering or wearing shoes. It's not some conspiracy to repress you.
>>
>>34719994
>It's just a cultural norm, like showering or wearing shoes.
Or like men having short hair and women having long hair, but things change.
>>
>>34720022
That's right. And some women like men with short hair. Some women like men with long hair.

Some men like women with short hair. Some men like women with long hair.

None of them are WRONG for their preferences.
>>
>>34720067
Agreed

sdfghj
>>
>>34720067
ANYONE WHO HAS DIFFERENT PREFERENCES THAN ME SHOULD BE CRUSIFIED AND BURNED ALIVE
>>
>>34720090
Yeah mate thats what you're arguing. I don't know why you need to state it again in all caps without adding something new.
>>
all will burn in endless hellfire
>>
>>34720067
Eh, adult women like hair on a guy, it's manly and is a sign of T, it's only young women that like hairless dudes.
Men naturally like the opposite because less hair=less T, less manly traits. So it's just a a little trickry, like make-up and jeans that make your hips look wide to make you look more feminine. Also it's much cleaner as hair traps smells.
>hurrrdurrr we don't need to look good for you
Eh, you are just denying reality, you like looking good as much as we like it, stop lying to yourself, you will end up very unhappy like that. You still dress in certain ways to look trendy, you've just picked this as wedge point becuase you have been misled by crypto lesbians (yes most feminist activists are lesbians, go volunteer for a org once if you don't believe me). these women who lead these women orgs don't have heterosexual women's best interests at heart, and want to make you hate men, have wedge issues.
I know this sounds weird if you are not all up in the weird world of politics but it is apsoulutly true.
>>
>>34715823
>sexy
Think again
>>
>>34719936
Butthurt dyed-hair roastie detected
Thread posts: 76
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.