[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I fell for the college scam, was too immature to know what I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0850.jpg (35KB, 480x381px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0850.jpg
35KB, 480x381px
I fell for the college scam, was too immature to know what I was getting into,was too immature to take it seriously and graduate on time, and now I am many thousands of dollars in debt. I don't think I will ever be able to get ahead. I am trapped in a hell I can't get out of, what do
>inb4 suicide (I don't have the guts)
>>
Yeah I just dropped out. Parents payed out of pocket for cc and one semester of my state uni so I have no real debt. Id like to pay them back $5k for the semester I dropped out of. Honestly being $2k in credit debt really gave me perspective. I was about to take a $100k loan for law school. Being is debt is slavery. If you owe so much money you cant just wake up and say "I dont really feel like working today"

For now im gonna do WWOOF in tropical places. Seems like a work vacation
>>
File: 1464648635787.png (186KB, 600x504px) Image search: [Google]
1464648635787.png
186KB, 600x504px
>>34715688
I feel you man.

This shit sucks. I've spent the past year doing nothing. A whole year of my life just stopped. I know some people here have been neets for much longer, but it wasn't supposed to be like this.
>>
>>34715765
Yeah man. I wasn't even a neet though. I went to study art at a private university which was fucking stupid to begin with, then acted like a psycho when I discovered drugs and partying and got banned from living on campus for a semester after a belligerent drunken night. Went to work at the local grove store for half a year, decided I didn't want that kind of life and took out more loans to go back and graduate. Still wasn't that good at school even though I kept my nose clean, didn't go into any internships or learn how to get a job in the arts...i studied painting and drawing instead of graphic design... it's been almost a year since I graduated and I've got a car now but I don't know what to do, I've been making payments on a private loan but my deferment for my federal loans ends on march first and they want a grand a month, I don't know where to look for work aside from joining the army, I've ruined my life...
>>
>>34715989
Can't you guys just travel to another country or something?
>>
>>34716603
I could
But my parents would be on the hook for my debt and I could never come back to America...
>>
>>34715989
>discovered drugs and partying
Strike 1
>got banned from living on campus for a semester
Strike 2
>a belligerent drunken night
Strike 3

Out Normalfag
>>
taking community college courses rn just to meet girls
>>
>>34716603
The debt is attached to your name you can't just run away from it
>>
>>34716697
>community college
>girls
Normie 2 strikes
>>
>>34716755
i'm 6'3 and 230 pounds. every girl in my class wants me
>>
>>34716697
haha you think that will work?
I did 2.5y at cc and 2 years at my state and I barely talked to any girls.. just talked to some in the last semester or so and they all have bfs anyways
today I almost crashed into people because everyone is on their cellphone like a goddamn zombie. I was super pissed off
>>
>>34716768
>i'm 6'3 and 230 pounds
That sounds kind of fat bro. And I'm pretty fat at 5'11 and 150 lbs.

>every girl in my class wants me
Who cares? You go to college to learn, not to interact with the opposite gender.
>>
>>34716800
im not fat i just look cool.

>>34716791
im dropping out then!
>>
Yeah, drove myself into over 100k of debt studying something I really hate. MY life is pretty much ruined because of it.
>>
>>34715688
Join the military.

I joined the Air Force exactly two years ago next week after I graduated with a meme History degree. Debt was fucking my shit up and I needed a good source of income.
The Air Force offered me more money and higher rank because of my college, plus there's loan forgiveness and relief through military affiliated banks.
Now, two years later, I've got a brand new car and I'm looking to rent a house. My job gave me a highly desirable IT certification in the civilian world, so I can get out in another two years and almost triple my income.

There's hope for you yet, robots
>>
guys I'm in cc and the grant makes it free.
they told me to enroll at a state uni, but then it costs more
I'm not sure this CS meme degree will pay out
>>
You didn't fall for the college scam, you just fucked up. There are ways to go to college that don't ruin your life.

At this point you need to cut your losses as soon as possible. Find a job. You'll have to spend months applying to dozens or even hundreds of jobs. It won't be fun. Once you do get your first job though you will have basically reset. You can resume a normal life at that point at get yourself back on the track of progress.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.