[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

That Kid Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: jrotc.jpg (244KB, 1484x987px) Image search: [Google]
jrotc.jpg
244KB, 1484x987px
>That Kid who took JROTC seriously

funny thing is, he never even joined the real military after he graduated
>>
File: 1439537991893s.jpg (2KB, 125x109px) Image search: [Google]
1439537991893s.jpg
2KB, 125x109px
>The Army Junior Reserve Officer Training Corps (JROTC) is a program offered to high schools that teaches students character education, student achievement, wellness, leadership, and diversity.
>and diversity
>>
>that kid that brought his wooden katana to school
>>
>>34715441
im Australian, what is this,
is it actual branch of the military?
>>
>That kid who scrambled up the stairs on all fours when he thought no one was looking.
>>
>>34715526
Basically the military (all branches have an ROTC except for the coast guard I think) will help pay for your college for the promise that you one day get called to duty to become a military officer. However just because you're ROTC does not mean you are actually in the military in any sense of the word, and you make yourself look like the dumbass who thinks he'll be a special forces ranger seal sniper recon because he listened to whatever gobbledygook his recruiter told him.
>>
>>34715441
taylor needs to get fucking smoked

>ranks fucked
>dangleys fucked
>ribbons out of order
>star and crest crooked
>tie is fucked

taylor is a shitbird
>>
>>34715622
they definitely look like military uniforms though, u sure its not just a last ditch back up force if all else fails
>>
File: 147372167316.png (352KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
147372167316.png
352KB, 600x600px
>that kid who would repeat a quip over and over despite no-one laughing the first time

...it was me.
>>
>that kid who died on the morning of the first day of school
>>
File: fuckin NERDS.jpg (224KB, 1066x800px) Image search: [Google]
fuckin NERDS.jpg
224KB, 1066x800px
>tfw my school had air force JROTC
>had to look at these fucking stupid uniforms every week

they deserved to be bullied
>>
>>34715676
oh god, you were

>that kid who said "epic fail" all of the time,

weren't you?
>>
>>34715673
JROTC like in the OP pic like like a little kid version for high schoolers where you learn some of the very basics of the military
>>
>>34715441

> taking piss out of ROTC/JROTC/whatever the fuck kid at lunch
> ask him if he ever killed anyone
> he tries to fight me

oh the bantz
>>
>>34715441
>tfw did air training corps
>tfw it was shit
>>
>>34715526
Its what little bitches do to get out of gym
>>
>>34715673
Like I said they aren't actual full time military. They'll probably show up every month or so, do some drills and then head on back, though I think they actually do their training on campus (which is basically all physical). They're basically getting the very, very basics of actual military stuff and is more or less the military trying to appeal to the younger college kids so they can boost numbers since the draft is technically not in use and the military became strictly volunteer.

The worst part about ROTC is how fucking stupid people are in it. It's the RESERVE officer training corps. Emphasis on RESERVE. Yet asshats like Taylor parade themselves like they just served 5 tours of duty, meanwhile some never even deploy because there's no need to since Afghanistan isn't being bombed every week now and Iraq is...well Iraq. Maybe ISIS or Iran or something will change things but who knows at this point.
>>
>>34715683

what happened anon

fucking oregano
>>
>>34715877
Cousin died of heart disease during the night. One of his sisters found him dead in his bed when he didn't get up to get ready in the morning.
>>
File: 1470871930454.png (9KB, 362x358px) Image search: [Google]
1470871930454.png
9KB, 362x358px
Why were all the ROTC kids fucking skinny wimps?

I don't think I ever saw an ROTC kid that was even close to being fit enough to be a soldier
>>
>that kid who never had a friend in school

>That kid who never spoke unless spoken to

>That kid who drove in 8th grade
>>
>>34715441
>that kid who got caught masturbating in the fucking lunch area bathroom during freshman year
>mfw everyone thinks he's a school shooter now
It's been four years but everyone still remembers lmao
>>
>>34715673
It is the same uniforms, but it's more like boy scouts than an actual military thing

High school military larping basically
>>
>that kid who pee'd during recess in elementary school and remembered by everyone
>>
>that kid who didn't go to any parties then people started inviting him out of pity and he still didn't go
>that kid who 'played videogames alone in his room on prom night
>that kid who didn't go off to college because he had convinced himself that he has depression because he is desperate to have something wrong with him to gain sympathy from his peers and family when in reality they all hate him

Fucking hate my brother, the melodramatic little twat.
>>
>>34715441
>that kid that leaves 8th period and goes to school 3rd period
>>
File: fap_instrumente.jpg (21KB, 267x250px) Image search: [Google]
fap_instrumente.jpg
21KB, 267x250px
>that kid that was caught masturbating behind the band room organ
>>
>>34715971
>He actually got to die before waking up for school
Living the dream
>>
>that kid who checked out so much manga that he had to hold the stack with his chin
>when he dropped them all down the stairs
>>
>>34716066
Because they couldn't pass the physical requirement to join academy (pick your branch) so they think this is their next best option
>>
>>34715441
>took 2 years of that shit
>didn't make it past corporal (3rd rank)

It was alright but full of squares and spergs. At least the teacher was cool and redpilled us.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.