[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell us about your first kiss robots

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: haruhi_kyon.jpg (29KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
haruhi_kyon.jpg
29KB, 640x360px
Tell us about your first kiss robots
>>
>>34714570
she pushed me down and forced me to kiss her
>>
>Mouth on hers
>Have no idea how to french kiss
>Jammed my tongue sideways into her mouth
>>
>>34714570
trick question. anyone who replies and has a story to tell isnt a robot.
>>
>>34714608
failed normie to be exact fag
>>
Summer after 7th grade at sleep away camp. It was just a peck.
>>
>>34714634
well OP specifically asked robots and not whatever word you make up to not say normalfag
>>
>>34714570
i was shot with an arrow. she said something like "fuck. im sorry." kissed me and pulled out it.
>>
>>34714741
Lol, did she mean to shoot someone else?
>>
>>34714765
no we were shooting water bottles. i went down to set more up and i guess she was getting ready to let it loose as soon as i set it up.
>>
>>34714720
you must be new here.
otorig
>>
>>34714570
>first kiss
>robots
Wrong board
>>
>>34714570
I got a cousin drunk and fucked her. I also kissed her during that.
She didn't get pregnant.
>>
>wanted to be kissed
>told to close my eyes
>he leans in
>I get spooked and run off
>later cuddling
>grabs him and kisses
I FUCKING HATE MYSELF I WISH IT WAS WITH A 2D GUY I WASTED MY FIRST KISS FML I hope that fag isn't on here I want to end him
>>
I kissed some girl I went to daycare with when I was 5 or 6 because I thought I should "try it" even though I didn't really have any urge to. Felt meh.

I also watched her piss once because I didn't understand why girls sat down to pee, so she showed me.
>>
I fell off the steps of my front porch when it happened. The person gave me the most disappointed look in the world. This is when I realized there was something wrong with me.
>>
Never happened. I've never even gotten a little peck on the cheek or anything. I have gotten a total of 4 hugs from girls though.
>>
File: 1483915619937.jpg (83KB, 661x719px)
1483915619937.jpg
83KB, 661x719px
>Tell us about your first kiss robots
Hahahahahahaha......
>>
27yo and have never had a kiss, definitely never will at this point.
>>
went on a date to the movies with a girl i met while being on the same swim team, and we made out. I don't even remember what movie it was, but it was alright for a first kiss. it all went to shit after that though.
>>
>>34715529
>it all went to shit after that though

What happened senpai?
>>
>>34715579
she was a couple grades below me, and me being and idiot decided that people would think i was weird for dating her, so I broke it off. I still look back on it and wonder what the fuck I was thinking, but at least I got a first kiss out it.
>>
>>34715259
Do you still want one? I believe there is always time for it, anon. Just don't say you've never had a kiss before or immediately after it happens.
>>
A mate and I went around to two girls apartment. We were already slightly tipsy when we got there but they started giving us shots of Vodka, like extremely rapidly. We were just listening to music, getting more and more intoxicated. The two girls were dancing together as my mate and I watched and talked shit. One of the girls (less attractive one but she didn't have a boyfriend like the other) started grinding up against me, pretty much lap dancing me. My mate and the other girl left the room and she just raped my face basically. It was pretty great. Not long after my mate and I got told to leave by the girl with a boyfriend (probably because he tried to get with her and she said no). But as we were leaving I was pushed up against their fence, kissed again this time with the force of a thousand frogs and she was rubbing my dick through my pants. So damn close to sex I'd say but we weren't welcome there and the other girl was threatening to call her boyfriend. Best "sexual experience" I've ever had at least.
>>
>>34714570
crush in high school. Good thing I never dated her because she eventually got fat and gross. Nice tiddies though
>>
meaningful or just fucking around type of thing?

First was to a black chick in truth or dare, the meaningful one was when I was 17.
>>
File: 1477183457360.jpg (58KB, 281x440px) Image search: [Google]
1477183457360.jpg
58KB, 281x440px
>>34714962
My experience is similar to yours
It took place when I was 5 or 6
We kissed while everyone else was taking a nap
she also allowed me to touch her flat chest
I felt meh at that moment
But after that I have zero intimate action with girI I also forgot what her name was and what she looked like
Sometimes I wonder if she's doing fine
>>
>15 years old
>at a park near friend's house with 5 or 6 friends 2 are grills
>getting drunk for the first time
>made the classic mistake of wondering why it wasn't working right away and kept drinking
>suddenly feel fucking smashed
>have fun on the swing >dudeswingarefuckingawesome.jpg
>go back to friend's house
>end up lying on his bed listening to don't fear the reaper with girl
>she starts kissing me
>she tells me not to tell anyone about this
>I'm completely hammered and don't know what to do
>I start moving my mouth randomly

All in all it was kind of shit especially since it turned out my friend was basically in love with her.
>>
I was rough housing with my younger sister and it turned awkward real quick.
>>
halloween
best friend's hot little sister
stolen bottle of gin
park bench
10/10 best moment of my life
>>
File: download.png (8KB, 253x199px)
download.png
8KB, 253x199px
>tfw no grill to share saliva with
I honestly think that kissing is gross, especially with someone that you don't constantly live around so I don't feel as bad about never getting one.
>>
Freshman year of college this cute girl with big titties and dat ass was really into me. We were all at some kickback drinking warm buds. I got bored so I left, girl convinces me over text to leave my friends place and meet up with her. We stop randomly on the sidewalk by this power transformer station and start making out. Slept over at her place that night, sadly she left to study abroad soon after
>>
>>34714570
does my mom count?

originally of course.
>>
>>34714570
>implying

originally implying
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.