[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help an obsessed femanon

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 10

File: 12651658687.png (452KB, 687x855px) Image search: [Google]
12651658687.png
452KB, 687x855px
I know this is /adv but I figured since you guys deal with so many shit (no offense) somebody could help me?
> Be in love since 2011
> Love at first sight (not even joking)
> In this meantime he moved, he dated, he broke up, he moved again, he dated again, he lives his life, of course.
> I'm completely stuck with his ghost and this platonic love I have for him. Won't go away.
> I just can't take it no more. I don't date anyone. I got frozen in time.I don't get interested in anyone. I don't even try to go out or meet anyone. Everytime I see him with someone (he is in love), it kills me a little inside.
Please somebody help, I've tried all I could think of.
Yes, I tried to come closer to him. He even rejected my friendship.
>>
>>34714309
There is no help. There is only time and distraction.
>>
You forgot to add
>"Of course we've had sex how else would I like him?"
>>
File: 1484716027152.png (278KB, 540x627px) Image search: [Google]
1484716027152.png
278KB, 540x627px
>>34714309
>platonic

if it's platonic so you don't want to fug him, and he has rejected your friendship how have you guys meant to have associated / be around each-other for the last 5 years?
>>
>>34714309
He isn't interested. Accept it and move on. Remove them from your life. Trying to keep close to him will only hurt you more.
>>
>>34714309
>> Love at first sight (not even joking)

He's a good looking Chad.

Every girl probably loves him at first sight.

He doesn't give a shit about you because he can get a girl any time.

And you don't give a shit about the guys who actually care about you because they're not as handsome.

Welcome to being a typical woman.
>>
>>34714422
I never touched him. I wish I could say you are right. I'm a virgin bc I wanted to give it to someone special aka him
>>34714500
We were in the same class. I managed to talk to him maybe...5 times? I tried to approach him on normiebook last year, add him and tried to talk to him. Also, I obviously stalk him like crazy, so I know a lot.
>>34714545
Joke is, he is not even a Chad. A normie I'd say. Also, he's not that hadsome (I think he's perfect, but my coleagues said contrary).
Also, no one got a crush on me. I don't go out, I don't talk to any straight guy, but this is not the point.
>>
kill his hamster dumbass
>>
>>34714845
More like...kill his gf.
I don't want to hate on her, she is pretty and everything. But I want her gone.
I keep fantasizing about her cheating on him, so he end up hating her
>>
Nobody wears a swimsuit in the shower.
>>
>>34714722
>Joke is, he is not even a Chad. A normie I'd say. Also, he's not that hadsome (I think he's perfect, but my coleagues said contrary).

Doubt it.

Is he white?

How tall?

Does he have a NW1 hairline?

Any jaw deformities?

Facial rating out of 10?
>>
>>34714309
Just tell him how you feel, if he rejects you then you at least know his true feelings and won't continue obsessing on what ifs.
Fembot can you pls post feet?
>>
>>34714941
He is not white, he is mixed. (Kinda of what you guys like to call "sand nigger". Tall, he doesn't have any deformities, and is medium tall (180 cm tops?).

YOU ARE NOt HELPING, YOU ARE JUST REMINDING ME OF HIS FACE. I WANT TO GET OVER HIM C'MON
>>
>>34714309
Tell him you like him or go no contact.

If you keep seeing him / stalking him / whatever he will never leave your head.
>>
File: WcTMeLv.png (662KB, 1000x1086px) Image search: [Google]
WcTMeLv.png
662KB, 1000x1086px
>>34715042
I don't think you get it Onii chan... He never looked at me. I tried to talk to him, he doesn't want even my friendship and I'm aware of this... but I can't stop loving him.
>>
>>34715059
>reminding me of his face

Well you're just reminding me how superficial women and "love" is and how much my ugly face and short height have prevented me from having anything like you're describing.

If he's some tall good looking guy he doesn't need you. By definition women have been doing this to him his whole life.

Good looking guys live in a different world thanks to sluts like you.

I hope you get all the misery you deserve.
>>
>>34715118
Then use this as motivation to improve yourself, start by working out and lifting weights. Do squats and deadlifts. Get top grades in your classes and get involved with activities. You'll take notice of you then, when a woman doesn't do anything and expects to be somehow place near the top. They are not, this was probably true a few years ago but people are getting redpilled now. Also fembot your feetises please! Time stamp em babe!
>>
File: 1484034943711.jpg (133KB, 664x556px) Image search: [Google]
1484034943711.jpg
133KB, 664x556px
>>34714722

okay if he doesn't want to even accept a friend request on facebook i think you have to accept the futility of the situation

q

does he know you stalk him?

is he even aware of your existence?

have you considered that you might not be attractive enough for him to even acknowledge what you are doing?

you shouldn't stalk people
>>
File: 14342146866.png (291KB, 551x536px) Image search: [Google]
14342146866.png
291KB, 551x536px
>Mfw this sounds like me, but with a close Internet cyborg friend of many years that doesn't date
Fuck, this is a bad feel. Do you have anything that you can distract yourself with? Personally that's what I force myself to do but it doesn't help everyone it seems. Technically it's only a matter of pure time until we grow out of them I guess.
>>
>>34714309
Subliminate to eliminate and never be foolish and not lie to yourself with these thoughts of 'love and perfect so & so'. If you were wise you would know it was jist your emotional mind weakly ceding to your animal brain

To beat the animal brain pull, you must regulate and create distance
>>
>>34715136
What a faggot

orgia
>>
>>34715136
I'm impressed by your ability of making everything about yourself, mate.
You are making no sense, you just come here to hate, whatever. If you know soooo much about life and how people works you should be in good position by now and not in some fucking image board.
Thanks anyway for reminding me that, even though I'm fucked up, I could be worse...I'm, just look at you, so bitter. Thanks!! I feel better already!
>>
File: Feels-Bad-Man-Frog.jpg (41KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
Feels-Bad-Man-Frog.jpg
41KB, 400x388px
I was hung up on my oneitis for a long long time. a decade or more.
didn't even really look at anyone else and it prevented me from living my life for so long, even long after she stopped talking to me at all.
I should probably throw away the pictures she painted for me...but i can't bring myself to do it....yet i can't even look at them anymore either.

i don't think i'll ever fully get over her, but i finally learned to let myself become infatuated with other women again...i've learned to accept she'll never be mine.
>>
>>34715136
>>>/lookism/

:~)

You have been muted for 4 seconds, because your comment was not original
>>
>>34715524

I'm not sure what you don't get about it.

90% of everything in "love" is about looks.

He's too good looking for you. You're too ugly for him.

90% of the time when there's an unrequited oneitis situation that's the answer.

Guarantee he has way better girls to choose from and you're the 20th girl to feel this way about him in the past 2-3 years alone.
>>
File: 74a.png (55KB, 365x214px) Image search: [Google]
74a.png
55KB, 365x214px
>>34714309
>>>/adv/
Killl yourself. No one will ever love you.

Remember to sage and report """fem"""anon b8
>>
>>34714309
twtogtfo
>>
>>34715540

You're retarded if you think anything I said was false.

"Love at first sight" = he's good looking enough that he has hundreds of girls wanting his dick and OP doesn't rate sufficiently to matter given that.

Only the top 5-10% of guys get "love at first sight".
>>
>>34715275
I'm trying to improve myself. But not for him. He never looked at me and he have a girlfriend now and she is way, way prettier than me, smarter, she have friends and money. But I'm losing weight
>>34715331
I don't think he knows...that's the purpose of stalking? And yes, comparing myself to his atual and previous gfs, I'm a roach.
I don't do anything bad stalking online. Just check pictures...things like that. Everybody stalks a crush online...it's normal?
>>34715432
Yeah, I distract myself...otherwise I wouldn't survive 5 years in this hell. It's just...he is in love right now and I think it's for real. It hurts me so much. I know I should let go, I know that... but I just can't.
>>
>>34715613
No, I agree but I think people forget that it's looks + being a normalfag. I mean the fact that brio will die a virgin while extroverted normies will at least have sex sometimes should prove that.
>>
>>34714309
you need to realize that he probably isn't what you made him out to be
>>
>>34715668
>And yes, comparing myself to his atual and previous gfs, I'm a roach

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you female hypergamy.

And you thought I was full of shit.

Typical woman lusting after some guy way out of her league.

This is how Chads get harems. They have as many female orbiters as the average woman has beta male orbiters.
>>
>>34715674

I don't bother to comment on the presence or absence of autism because it's a given that autism dries up panties, and 98%+ of the world does not have autism.

You are statistically more likely to be an incel due to being short and ugly (~25% of the population) than you are to be an incel due to to autism (1-2% of the population).
>>
>>34715613
Oi, I'm impressed that you think love at first sight is about looks. This would be a crazy sexual attraction only?
You are perhaps too autistic to relate... I just got this feeling, that he completes me. That he is somehow part of me. When I first saw him, for course I thought he was beautiful but...not just that. I had this sensation that I clicked with him, like a soul thing. Like we could match. It's way more than physical stuff. I just knew, looking at him that we shared the same tastes in many things (which I checked later on). Somehow I just knew I would helpless fall in love with him.
Yeah, I'm completely mental.
>>
>>34715808
>course I thought he was beautiful but...not just that

Funny you never had this feeling with an ugly guy. Of course it's all about looks.

Good looking guys have girls "falling in love with them" 24/7.

Ask one some time how often it happens to them.

Then ask an ugly guy.

The rest is just bullshit emotions stimulated for the purpose of peer bonding.
>>
>>34715844
You are just assuming a lot of things. That's not the point at all, and you are only making it about yourself I bet. You say "funny you never had this feeling with an ugly guy" like you know me your entire life. Stop making everything about you, to fit your twisted reality.
Anyway, I think you never loved anyone since you got your head so far up you ass, why keep replying? You are just hurting yourself and not helping at all. Stop.
>>
>>34715957

I'm just speaking based on the generalities of truth.

Good looking girls will similarly have guys "falling in love with them" all the time.

Love is highly connected to looks.

Dating is highly connected to looks.

In your case, you're too unattractive for this guy. And he probably gets this all the time.

It's not complicated. You're aiming too high.
>>
>>34714309

I'll help you:

You want what is outside of your league and you can't have it. You have 2 options:

1. Be his cumdumpster and be treated as such until he tires of you.

2. Play within your own league.

Take your pick (like any guy here doesn't already know which option you'll choose)
>>
>>34714309
How fat/ugly are you? Did you try giving him anal

You sound like my ex and I dumped her because she was ugly
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.