[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has science gone too far /pol/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1486513907190.png (396KB, 634x627px) Image search: [Google]
1486513907190.png
396KB, 634x627px
Has science gone too far /pol/?
>>
>>34713903
/r9k/*

Fucking autocorrect REEEEEE
>>
Am I the only one who just isn't interested in sex bots?

All it is is high-tech masturbation. The fun of sex is knowing you were able to successfully get a woman to willingly surrender her body to you.

That's also why I have no use for prostitution.
>>
>>34713903
>it's a "roastie tech blog subtly tries to protest the coming female holocaust" episode
>>
>>34713952
I think it depends. If it's something like Westworld where for all intents and purposes the robots look, feel, and behave exactly like humans then I think that would get the job done pretty well, but it wouldn't replace the desire for companionship. If it's too physically obvious that it's a robot then yeah I'm not all that interested either because like you said, it's just high-tech masturbation and it's probably way too fucking expensive.
>>
>>34713903
>it's another /pol/ poster posts his shit bait on /r9k/ episode
>>
>>34713903
>tfw no cute android gf that may literally fuck me to death
Science wille never goes too far
>>
Metal and plastic will always be a disappointment, too many imperfections, too much maintenance.

The coming waifu age will be Virtual.
>>
>>34714225
It has already begun anon, you can always trust the japanese man to be more desperate than you for a virtual waifu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMbiL8D6qX0&t=7s
>>
>>34713952
>willingly
fuckin normie
>>
>>34714327
>we have amazon echo
>the japs get cute waifus
>>
>>34714327
>tfw no qt virtual wifu
>>
>>34713952
you sound like the most boring person in the world if your idea of fufillment is sex
>>
>>34714605

You sound like someone who can get sex with ease if you don't care about it.
>>
>>34714605
Not sure how you got that out of my post at all.

Sex is fun, but I have much bigger aspirations than getting laid.
>>
>>34714327
this actually makes one of those voice-controlled things look useful and cool to have, versus some dumb cylinder that will automatically charge your credit card when you want toilet paper.
>>
not far ENOUGHoriginal
>>
>>34714162
>>>/pol/111588295

Where is he off to next? /g/?
>>
Is there any fundamental difference between sex with a robot and sex with a girl (male)? Both are sex with an artificial human, but it seems like only the latter is socially acceptable.
>>
>>34714327
This is totally surreal, especially since in times past a guy like this would probably just have a wife. I'd buy one, but I'd want it to be more like a secretary or someone to delegate tasks to.

>tfw I will never be a brooding, freelancing murderer of illegal immigrant android prostitutes
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.