[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Women are not Human

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 5

File: 1486325106549.jpg (91KB, 736x1104px) Image search: [Google]
1486325106549.jpg
91KB, 736x1104px
The fantasy that says, she'll be an equal partner that is accepting, giving, loyal, loving and sexual. Sexual to you and you alone. You're likely young, and naturally crave being close with a woman. How can you look at her sexually arousing curves/feminine body, her sweet, tender \ thighs and not want to believe the fantasy. How can you not want her? I'll tell you right here and now... Mother nature (your testosterone) is compelling you to see what she (Mother Nature) wants you to see, to feel what she wants you to feel. But her agenda isn't for you to have a "loving, lasting relationship" . Mother Nature's a CUNT, and her agenda is quite simple. She is creating this physical, psychological trap in your brain for the sole purpose in achieving her relentless goal to get you to procreate and perpetuate the species. However, all you're sensing is the groaning desire for the sex, love, companionship and life-long pair-bonding you are tricked into believing this creature can provide. Mother nature, again is the coldest bitch around. Mother Nature doesn't give a flying fuck about hypergamy, horrible divorce law, shitty economies and of course, women's insidiously callous darker nature.
>>
File: 1486325967004.jpg (896KB, 1857x2400px) Image search: [Google]
1486325967004.jpg
896KB, 1857x2400px
>>34713511

So how does a young man survive this inner-conflict? There's no comforting answer. But, here's a couple suggestions. It's ok to date women/ to have fun with them. After all, it does indeed feel great to lay naked with a woman, smelling her scents, to feel her body against yours, fucking and getting a nice sloppy cocksuck on a winter morning. Hell, even to just to hold hands and cuddle in front of a movie. But make no mistake /r9k/. All of those sweet things listed above are forever fleeting. She WILL use these to her advantage at some point guaran-fucking-teed. Go ahead and date, get laid, but don't fall into Mother Nature's trap. A woman will try and use her sexuality and affections to trap you into marriage. She is manipulative. The first few months, you'll be in pussy heaven. You may even start thinking she's "different." This is where you need to watch your ass. Women are and have always been parasites looking to survive off of a host. They will engage in shockingly callous behaviors to secure their survival agenda, even in our modern time when her survival agenda isn't needed. It's hard wired in. She'll always be looking for a "better deal" (50% of women in all relationships admit having a back up man they're grooming, just in case). A woman, once she's done with you, will gut you in divorce court, devastate you psychologically, walk away without a care in the fucking world and laugh about it with friends over wine. No remorse, no guilt, zero fucking shame. The seemingly sweetest women do this.
>>
File: 1486409345538.jpg (744KB, 1469x1959px) Image search: [Google]
1486409345538.jpg
744KB, 1469x1959px
>>34713548
This isn't malicious. Getting mad and hating women for their darker survivalist nature is like hating sharks or scorpions for theirs. Complete waste of energy. Just accept the hard truth and act accordingly. Speaking of sharks, considering getting married is like considering diving into a lagoon full of sharks, wearing a wet-suit made out of flank steak. At the urging of the delusional herd and testosterone coursing through your body, you somehow hope you can enjoy a nice swim and not end up crawling onto shore with the 50% of other dipshits with arms and legs bitten clean off. Hell, even if you don't get bit (divorced), how fun is it perpetually treading water with eyes in the back of your fucking head, constantly dodging those insidiously snapping jaws (shit tests, demands and nagging)? Date women, but instead of the being a pushover, "nice guy." Be the "lovable asshole." That unattainable guy that plays his cards close to his chest. She'll bitch, moan and cry to her friends how she can't get you to "open up," which really means she can't get you under her control. While this does drive her nuts, however, it also makes her sexually engaged. She'll keep right on sexing you up to try and suck you into her velvet trap. Use this to your advantage, but remember to respect Mother Nature for the cold, calculating BITCH she is. Don't get sucked in. Don't fall in love with a fantasy that will never come true. Have hobbies and enjoy women for who and what they are.
>>
~~all is fleeting
~it is the folly of man to attempt permanence
witness the marbles
~they will be dust in time
~~the sexual union creates the time to see it evaporate
>>
What a distorted view you have. So much anger and cluelessness about the dynamics of a healthy relationship. Well, I hope your views work for you, though you don't sound happy at all, just nihilistic and empty.
>>
>>34713796
welcome to r9k faggot
original post
>>
>>34713796
you'll learn one way or another. hopefully your life works out for the best
>>
>>34713511

good thread op

It refreshing to see something other than trannies on the front page.

Have a (you)

ya earned it.
>>
>>34713511
>she'll be an equal partner that is accepting, giving, loyal, loving and sexual. Sexual to you and you alone
Mine is like that, but she's kinda ugly. She has a huge nose (inb4 jew) and is thin as a board. But she makes me happy, is witty, smart, responsible and has honor. This is why settling for an average woman is best.
>>
>>34713511
>>34713548
>>34713605

Ecclesiastes 7
23 All this have I proved by wisdom: I said, I will be wise; but it was far from me.
24 That which is far off, and exceeding deep, who can find it out?
25 I applied mine heart to know, and to search, and to seek out wisdom, and the reason of things, and to know the wickedness of folly, even of foolishness and madness:
26 And I find more bitter than death the woman, whose heart is snares and nets, and her hands as bands: whoso pleaseth God shall escape from her; but the sinner shall be taken by her.
27 Behold, this have I found, saith the preacher, counting one by one, to find out the account:
28 Which yet my soul seeketh, but I find not: one man among a thousand have I found; but a woman among all those have I not found.

Proverbs 5
3 For the lips of a strange woman drop as an honeycomb, and her mouth is smoother than oil:
4 But her end is bitter as wormwood, sharp as a two-edged sword.
5 Her feet go down to death; her steps take hold on hell.
6 Lest thou shouldest ponder the path of life, her ways are moveable, that thou canst not know them.
7 Hear me now therefore, O ye children, and depart not from the words of my mouth.
8 Remove thy way far from her, and come not nigh the door of her house:
9 Lest thou give thine honour unto others, and thy years unto the cruel:
10 Lest strangers be filled with thy wealth; and thy labours be in the house of a stranger;
11 And thou mourn at the last, when thy flesh and thy body are consumed,
12 And say, How have I hated instruction, and my heart despised reproof;
13 And have not obeyed the voice of my teachers, nor inclined mine ear to them that instructed me!
>>
>>34713511
>>34713548
>>34713605

AYYY LMFAO
orinalalaland
>>
>>34713796
>dynamics of a healthy relationship
you fucking retard. you're like some kind of sexual communist. these things looks good in theory but they don't reflect reality.
monogamous relationships only work like they are in you're little head when there's strong institutions and culture enforcing them.
>you don't sound happy at all
whoever doesn't believe in the fairytales i hold onto endure my days isn't happy ;_;. guess what retard, happiness is fleeting as everything else in life and it doesn't depend on women nor anyone.
>>
>>34713933
like any other woman she's only with you now because she can't do better.
>>
>>34714076

You have to beat them. Its not all you have to do but if they think they can fuck you over without consequence, they will.
>>
>>34713796
And yet Camus is considered a genius when this is pretty much exactly the same thing as his "Don Juan" solution to the existentialist problem.
>>
>>34714126
then I'm fucking amazing, I've seen her facebook and more than once some guy has hit on her, and she's declined
thanks for the confidence boost pal
>>
>>34714149
you don't need to beat anyone, just don't give commitment and accept the fact that humans are not monogamous.
>>34714171
you're the amazing of the moment. promise me you will come back and make a thread when she cucks you.
>>
>>34714171
Holy shit, this delusion. I don't even buy into the "all women are filthy whores" meme but you thinking that because she turned down random cunts on facebook (which is by far the most pathetic place to try and get pussy) you're the most attractive man in her life is madness.
>>
>>34714171
she'll monkey branch you when the time is right. right now she's probably got a lengthy chain going on in her facebook inbox with some guy(s) who wants to fuck her. She may or may not have reached the point when she's realized that she's moved on mentally, but whenever she does you probably won't even notice until she cuts ties (which may take place weeks or months after she's already fucking him).
>>
>>34714171
she won't devalue herself sexually by slutting up right in front of you publicly on facebook. she will do it in a way you can't know until is too late and she's somewhat sure that she can branch swing. don't you fucking know that one of the most important things for women is her sexual value and that they are always protecting it? even if she's a slut, she hates being perceived as one in whatever is a considered a public environment in her head.
>>
>>34714195
>promise me you will come back and make a thread when she cucks you
for sure
>>34714200
maybe not the most attractive, desu I think pretty badly of myself and have told her to leave if she wants to, but here we are
>>34714264
She caught me cheating, so there would be no point to saving herself in my eyes, she'd just leave
>>
>>34714289
>She caught me cheating, so there would be no point to saving herself in my eyes, she'd just leave
that means fuck all. she'll just have an excuse to do it behind your back as a petty revenge.
>>
>>34714289
>She caught me cheating, so there would be no point to saving herself in my eyes, she'd just leave
my post above explains that. you actually became more attractive to her because you cheated. it doesn't matter what she says. you displayed dominance and that you have options by cheating and women find that very attractive. it's not the same thing as a woman cheating because unless you're a cuck, when women cheat their value decreases for us, commitment wise.
>>
>>34714315
also this, whenever she gets tired of you or you go beta too much she has a card to play against you and justify herself without admitting she's a slut, decreasing her sexual value in the eyes of the community.
>>
>>34714315
Sure thing, bub
It's pretty strange how you guys just decide to gang up on anyone who's had luck with a woman. But I'll readily admit my situation is likely to be an exception, especially if you're americans. I've heard horrible things from there.
>>
>>34714011
Hey, it's not all whores and harlots.

10 Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies.
11 The heart of her husband doth safely trust in her, so that he shall have no need of spoil.
12 She will do him good and not evil all the days of her life.
13 She seeketh wool, and flax, and worketh willingly with her hands.
14 She is like the merchants' ships; she bringeth her food from afar.
15 She riseth also while it is yet night, and giveth meat to her household, and a portion to her maidens.
16 She considereth a field, and buyeth it: with the fruit of her hands she planteth a vineyard.
17 She girdeth her loins with strength, and strengtheneth her arms.
18 She perceiveth that her merchandise is good: her candle goeth not out by night.
19 She layeth her hands to the spindle, and her hands hold the distaff.
20 She stretcheth out her hand to the poor; yea, she reacheth forth her hands to the needy.
21 She is not afraid of the snow for her household: for all her household are clothed with scarlet.
22 She maketh herself coverings of tapestry; her clothing is silk and purple.
23 Her husband is known in the gates, when he sitteth among the elders of the land.
24 She maketh fine linen, and selleth it; and delivereth girdles unto the merchant.
25 Strength and honour are her clothing; and she shall rejoice in time to come.
26 She openeth her mouth with wisdom; and in her tongue is the law of kindness.
27 She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness.
28 Her children arise up, and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praiseth her.
29 Many daughters have done virtuously, but thou excellest them all.
30 Favour is deceitful, and beauty is vain: but a woman that feareth the LORD, she shall be praised.
31 Give her of the fruit of her hands; and let her own works praise her in the gates.
>>
>>34714387
>luck with women
>in a broken relationship

a girl who will stay with you after cheating has either cheated first or is just biding her time until she can cheat. stay sleep stupid.
>>
>>34714403
>10 Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies.
>Who can find a virtuous woman?

Where is she?
>>
>>34714387
>It's pretty strange how you guys just decide to gang up on anyone who's had luck with a woman.
It's pretty strange that despite all that you normies keep coming back for humblebragging about your stupid lives. There's nothing strange about what we do. It's the board culture and you're adding nothing with your posts. WE DON'T FUCKING CARE ABOUT NORMIES WHO HAVE GFS.
>>
>>34714447
You have to find her. You can't just expect it to be easy.
>>
>>34714414
It's luckier than no women at all, yes
>>34714466
You're giving a reason for your actions that is unrelated to the op. Fact is, I have a girl who fulfills all the conditions, which contradicts op, and that's the only reason I """"humblebrag"""". If you talk couples, I'll talk couples.
>>
>>34714387
If you're enjoying your life so much just leave. You don't have the responsibility to change anyone's mindset here. I'm pretty sure no one likes normies that invade the board for pointless covert virtue-signalling.
>>
>>34714513
You think you do because you rationalize away women behavior for the sake of your delusions. Fuck you. No one here wants normies flooding the board with whatever they have to say. We don't care if you disagree with our views or not. Just don't post and get on with your life.
>>
>>34714513
>It's luckier than no women at all, yes
pathetic.
>>
>>34714414
This. If she forgives cheating she's just showing you that she thinks it's a fogiveable offense, like it's no big deal. Guy is a normie with no values dating a woman with none either and he thinks he's good.
>>
>>34714599
One step shy of a cuck.
>>
>>34714565
>you think you do
Somehow you think I don't. Maybe you're right, but you have no evidence at all, whereas I've had evidence for quite a while. MUHNORMIES isn't going to make OP right all of a sudden, and if you want to brainwash yourself that's fine, but OP presents an argument that I find wrong, so I provide information on the contrary.
>>34714599
I didn't say having luck with a woman is inherently better nor did I judge people who decide not to pursue women, but you can't deny I have a woman. In terms of woman-getting, yes, one woman is luckier than zero.
My core argument is that such relationships can indeed exist, not that all women (or even a majority) are like that.
>>
File: corinthianslove.jpg (51KB, 578x722px) Image search: [Google]
corinthianslove.jpg
51KB, 578x722px
Corinthians 13:4-8

Love, Love
>>
>>34714651
>Maybe you're right, but you have no evidence at all
There's countless studies proving women dual sexual strategy and infidelity and you probably saw some of them if you lurked this board enough.
>OP presents an argument that I find wrong, so I provide information on the contrary.
>I find wrong
>I find wrong
>I find wrong
NO ONE CARES ABOUT WHAT YOU THINK NORMIESCUM.
You shouldn't even be here, go to some normie website you soon to be cuck.
>>
>>34714651
>I didn't say having luck with a woman is inherently better nor did I judge people who decide not to pursue women, but you can't deny I have a woman. In terms of woman-getting, yes, one woman is luckier than zero.
m8, you're mentality is so generic, flawed and removed from the core concept of this thread that it's not even worth acknowledging in depth. No one cares about your self described "ugly", horse-faced cock sleeve or about the fact that you can pull a girl. Being single and having self respect is miles ahead of whatever failed union/relationship you trick yourself into believing is the better alternative.
>>
>>34714736
>There's countless studies proving women dual sexual strategy and infidelity and you probably saw some of them if you lurked this board enough.
Again, I'm not claiming shit about the majority of women. OP makes a generalization I wish to defuse.
And no, you won't kick me out no matter how much you ree in your pee bottle sanctuary. The truth is here to stay. I'm your worst nightmare (which is pretty pathetic since I'm just some faggot) so either you deal with it or you leave the place first.
>>
>>34714794
>I'm not claiming shit about the majority of women
>The truth is here to stay.
Your anedoctal truth is worth less than shit. C'mon faggot, you already told us that "your" girl forgives cheating and thats a clear sign that she has no values. No matter how much you try to portray that pussy as a snowflake, all you talk about her shows that she's not.
>I'm your worst nightmare
No. You're just a pussy starved bitch that accepts whatever you can get because you have no values nor self-respect.
>>
>>34714698
>Patient
I have waited 25 years. How much longer do I have to be patient before I get to see some kind love?
>>
>>34714900
And you're still scared of me "ruining" the board. Get over yourself.
>>
>>34714931
We're not talking about a single normie but hordes of drones like you.
>>
>>34714920
you should try asking out a girl

that's like waiting 25 years outside a restaurant hoping the owner will come out and give you a plate
>>
File: 1480893969090.png (216KB, 406x747px) Image search: [Google]
1480893969090.png
216KB, 406x747px
what is even the point of trying to antagonize "mother nature"? maybe you're evil if you're going against nature anon.
>>
>>34715064
because you were born with a consciousness and if you think about it you can avoid a lot of suffering and maybe enjoy your life. why are the people who posts manga and anime pics getting more and more retarded by the day?
>>
>>34715064
Are you stupid? If you live in any society that has established laws, personal security and institutions you are currently going against nature.
>>
>>34715064
>t
fuck off weeb
>>
>>34714920
Ok Where do you live ANON? Love is on the way
>>
I've had a strange version of this revelation where the only woman I had ever considered sane and not everything OP said, my (former) friend's gf outright admit she would have been ok with us fucking while they were "broken up" for two days. I don't think there's such a thing as loyalty in people after that, just people who didn't find the right temptation yet.
>>
>>34715459
Even if they did break up, the fact she would have fucked you knowing that you were friends is more of a red flag. But yes, with the fact that she would have started within the two days of breaking up is disturbing, especially because she had to have been considering it for a decent amount of time before the actual split.
>>
>>34714513
>It's luckier than no women at all, yes
I didn't think you were a bullshitting virgin until now.

Bad relationships are hell, underage.
>>
>>34714651
>not that all women (or even a majority) are like that.
>*written from the 5th straight year of living in the basement*
>>
>>34713511
I've dated plenty of women some were good and some were bad. You're just bitter faggot who probably has the personality of a rock.

How much of this defense was made up to avoid your glaring ineptitude for basic social interactions?
>>
>>34716099
>I've dated plenty of women some were good
Sup, virgin :^)
I hope you know projecting doesn't trump solidly constructed points
>>
>>34716195
sup basement faggot. make sure you don't squeeze to hard when you jerk off. I hear that death grip the ability to enjoy sex so even if you did scrounge enough GBP from your NEET lifestyle to pay for it, you wouldn't be able to truly enjoy it. Maybe you shouldn't have been such a loser creepy fuck-up in your developmental stages.
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.