[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"The future is female" What did she mean by this?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 9

File: images (3).jpg (6KB, 274x184px) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
6KB, 274x184px
>"The future is female"

What did she mean by this?
>>
she has a injarred penis collection in a 40 car garage somewhere in brazil
>>
it's obviously not now
so she must've meant the future

Use your head before you post next time
>>
dude let's disenfranchise males from voting for me even more lmao
>>
>>34713287
She's talking about traps
>>
Theres a lot of pussy in womens prison. thats what shes seeing.
>>
>>34713287
I mean I know she was full of shit, but for posterity, are there genuinely any rights females don't have that men do?
>>
File: 1479789632432.png (788KB, 972x972px) Image search: [Google]
1479789632432.png
788KB, 972x972px
Pure speculation but I presume she means that feminism is the future and females will be have a ton of actual privilege just for being female.
>>
Its just an act of desperation. If men did something similar we would just be sexist pigs, same reason why white people aren't allowed to take pride in what they are in public, they are winning and doing so makes all the losers mad.
>>
I don't know, but if anyone ever said, "The future is male," they'd make themselves a pariah. Oh well. Disregard her.
>>
>>34713287
It is. You can create a baby with two female eggs. Men are no longer a necessary part of the equation.

You can call me a troll or libcuck or whatever, but it's just a fact that in the next few centuries, men will be phased out. Most of this will be voluntarily. The brainwashing in schools and media, lack of strong male role models in the modern single parent home, and the estrogen in the soy, plastic water bottles, and meat all have made men much more submissive than they were just a century ago.

Trump is the last hurrah of masculinity, but it will be a short-lived one. We as a gender are almost done.
>>
>>34713483
And I'm not even saying I want this to happen, but it just seems like the course is already set, and we've gone too far to turn back.
>>
File: 1444533665857.png (45KB, 255x169px) Image search: [Google]
1444533665857.png
45KB, 255x169px
>>34713392
Shut your asshole cotton
>>
>>34713483
And yet nobody's actually fertilized a woman's egg with "synthetic woman sperm" and carried it to term since that would require MALE scientists (women are too lazy and won't get off snapchad or instachad)

Really made me think
>>
>>34713287
>"The future is male"
>OMG this misogynistic pig said he wants to exterminate all women!

>"The future is female"
>You go girl! Manbabies are so threatened by strong women!
>>
>>34713543

You're probably right. Masculinity is forged through hardships and challenge, as life becomes more comfy men will soften, as we see all around us today with NEETs and men too afraid to approach girls.
>>
>tfw welcoming the feminization of men and the destruction of their social status with extreme enthusiasm
>>
File: 1484928829019.jpg (1MB, 1032x1457px) Image search: [Google]
1484928829019.jpg
1MB, 1032x1457px
>>34713287
This future obviously isn't happening for the next 4 years
>>
>>34713287
She also said

>"Women have always been the primary victims of war. Women lose their husbands, their fathers, their sons in combat."

She also doesn't believe a word of it. She panders to women because of the vagina vote. She believes whatever direction the wind is blowing.
>>
>>34713287
Its going to fuck us over either way.
>>
>>34713287
she's a crazy bitch, everything she says is bullshit and means shit
>>
>>34713783
Women are also the victims when they make false rape allegations .
Think about it, if they get caught they are shamed unmerciful.
If they get away with it, they feel guilty about the poor guy rotting in jail.
They can't fucking win.
>>
>>34713287

DUDE ALLITERATION LMAO
>>
>>34713483
>>34713543
I unfortunately have to concur. All the "smart" and "enlightened" men and celebrities fancy themselves so superior for holding similar views to Hillary Clinton. Little do they realize they've fallen right for their trap.
>>
>>34713899
>they feel remorse

lol no
>>
>>34713287
Fuck the future, obviously.
>>
File: hohoho!.jpg (147KB, 400x392px) Image search: [Google]
hohoho!.jpg
147KB, 400x392px
>>34713783
i'm pretty sure the husbands and sons were the victims of war, especially the ones who were forced into it and got killed in the most brutal of ways while the wife was at home fucking another dude.
>>
File: image.jpg (41KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 480x270px
>it's an insecure /pol/tard gets frightened by equality and tries to recruit /r9k/ to his nazi-tier ideals spin-thread

You people are insufferable. I want to shoot you all in the face. Not even memeing.
>>
>>34713983
Dude, just fuck off.

originalio
>>
>>34713983
>the future is female
>Implying they have equality in mind
>Image.jpg

got me good 8/10
>>
There will be a female president. Trump's going to last a full 8 years no question... if there's a strong female candidate after that she'll have a good chance at winning. Depending on world politics. A female president will have a hard time winning in wartime for example. We'll probably have one in our lifetime though. Maybe president #47 or #49.
>>
>>34713983
>frightened by hillary clinton
>HILLARY
>FUCKING
>CLINTON
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAAHAHAHA
HAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAAHAHAHA
>>
>>34714007
Great argument
>>34714039
They do care about equality, or most of them do. This quote has been taken out of context. The future is female. It's also male. It's also black and white and etc. Everyone will be included. I hate how even some of my otherwise sane liberal bros on this board can be sucked in by the republican jackasses who spout this nonsense.
>>
>>34714124
>Great argument

You didn't post an argument to refute
>>
>>34714071
Tulsi Gabbard is a female Democrat who actually wouldn't be horrible. But she may not be SJW enough for the Democratic base.
>>
>>34714124
>of my otherwise sane liberal bros

Liberal here, kill yourself my man
>>
>>34713928
Donald Trump did originally outline paying off the national deficit through the taxation of the ultra wealthy. I think that's why so many spoke out against him. They didn't like the idea of being held responsible for paying off the national debt. Who is the wealthy? Largely celebrities alongside your big corporation owners. He promised big corporation owners things that were useful that would offset the idea of say a 10% tax on total income. Lifting limitations on, say, pollution does not help the celebrity who just pays a 10% tax out with no benefits.

So far I haven't seen Trump mention anything about getting the ultra wealthy to pay off the national debt since he took office so maybe that plan fell through.
>>
>>34714124
>They do care about equality

lol no, they're gender supremacists, they already have equality but what they want is more special privileges.
>>
>>34714184
Im referring to the male genocide plan in general, not any other political issue. I didn't even vote cause I don't think it will make a difference for males. We're finished.
>>
>>34714124
Wow ur a faggot
>>
>caring about politics
just when i thought that i was safe from /pol/ and /his/
>>
>if the future is female, the future is liberal
>if the future is liberal, the future is Islamic
>if the future is Islamic, the future cannot be female
>>
>>34714124
Who is spouting nonsense?
The op simply asked about the meaning of a quote in a speech.
Is that unreasonable?
>>
>>34714124
>It's also male. It's also black and white and etc. But she never said that and if by black/white you mean "races" then what about asians, south americans etc.?
>>
>>34714564
Not that anon, but OPs just trying to stir shit up. He knows most people here will agree with him. He's latching onto their misogynistic instinct, associating their negative thoughts with the liberal side to poison the well, and make them go full stormfront. That's what he's trying to do anyway.

He's an ass. r9k will always be a liberal board at its core. you can't be a robot and right-winger.
>>
>>34714647
It's the broader theme though you dunce. EVERYONE will be included. Watch enough of her speeches and this is what you take away.
>>
>>34714535
Is this satire or are you really this dumb?
>>
>>34714778
females are far more liberal and liberals are all chanting about opening borders to Muslims. Muslims will not be so kind to then if they get enough control. See Europe.
>>
>>34714535
inshallah brother!
original
>>
>>34714748
Only 30 people went to her speeches
>>
File: on my board i see.png (556KB, 1000x1210px) Image search: [Google]
on my board i see.png
556KB, 1000x1210px
>>34713983
what? are you going to cuckpunch me then run away? i wish i had the liveleak of the antifa getting crucified, that'd show you.
>>
>>34713715
Impregnating a wolf girl!
>>
>>34714748
So why not include men in your slogan?
>>
>>34714748
She never said anything about white men
>>
>>34714154
She'll get the sjw vote regardless since she has a cunt.
>>
>>34714232
>they already have equality but what they want is more special privileges.

Women have never really had equality, they have always received special treatment.
>>
It enrages me to no end how ungrateful all you neckbeards are for your lot in life. Being a woman is 2-3 times as hard as being a man. You can live in your own bubble and whine about how some 10/10 won't touch your pee-pee, but that's peanuts compared to what we go through.
>>
>>34715784
Looks like no one is falling for your roastie impersonation anon.
But you tryded
>>
>>34713543
> t. Tumblr user who in 2015

Memes aside but yeah but who wants to fuck w basic biology like that instead of just smashing
>>
File: 1484497384561.jpg (81KB, 1024x799px) Image search: [Google]
1484497384561.jpg
81KB, 1024x799px
>>34715784

Low tier bait, at least come up with some reasons why life is worse for women
>>
>>34715784

Bleeding out of your cunt and being stupid is tough
>>
>>34715784
>what we go through.
Please first describe "what you go through" and then secondly why it is a result of your gender and not other factors. I am genuinely curious and would like additional information.
>>
>>34715917
Zzzzzzziiiiing!!!1!1!!
>>
>>34713396
Kind of like in the present
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.