[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw ordering fries with no salt so they are forced to make

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: wagies.jpg (187KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
wagies.jpg
187KB, 1280x800px
>mfw ordering fries with no salt so they are forced to make me a fresh batch

I only take the best, wagie. Earn your pay. :)
>>
they spit in your fries
>>
>>34713030
yep and op's parents wish they never had him

way to ruin their lives anon, kill yourself and give them some happiness before they die
>>
>>34713015
I do shit like this in subway just to brighten wagies day.. have them make entire foot long tons of toppings then have them make a new one becuase they put to much vinegar on it
>>
i hate it when they dont put enough salt on them
>>
File: dirty theater.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
dirty theater.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
Pick it up.
>>
>>34713044
Listen dude, we know you're OP. Why are you false flagging against yourself?
>>
>>34713030
And if it's a qt you eat it and thank her
Otherwise, if you're going inside and ordering fresh fries, you can call them out on spitting in your fries
I can't recall a single McDonald's I've ever been to where I couldn't see where they made the fries
>>
>>34713030
I have never seen a fastfood restaurant with a closed kitchen. Is that an american thing? The frier normally is right behind the counter
>>
File: wage slave.png (141KB, 992x1856px) Image search: [Google]
wage slave.png
141KB, 992x1856px
>>34713044
Why are wagecucks so irrational and angry? Is it the low IQ and testosterone that leads them to a life of submission to their Jewish boss?
>>
sometimes I masturbate in theaters and leave a big pool of cum in the stairway

I get off knowing some teenage girl has to wipe it up
>>
>>34713056
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnyVE1go2vs
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.