[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why haven't you autists learned social skills?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

File: disdainforplebs.jpg (42KB, 400x462px) Image search: [Google]
disdainforplebs.jpg
42KB, 400x462px
Fucking seriously. Fuck, I am
>a literal autist
>5'7" tall
>not very attractive
>into nerd shit that most women don't give a fuck about

and I've still managed to have relationships and meet people. All this shit takes is a little bit of effort. How do you cunts manage to complain so much and never get anywhere?
>>
dunno I'm not very smart and even less attractive
>>
>>34712741
The only thing I do outside of college is EUIV.
I'm a fucking boring person in general with virtually no hobbies outside of masturbation and vidya
>>
>>34712741
Because I have been rejected by society.
>>
File: the degeneration of god.gif (254KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
the degeneration of god.gif
254KB, 1920x1080px
>tfw use autistic powers to master socializing in six days tops
>tfw everyone wants a piece of me now

i only want to be alone
what madness hath i wrought upon myself
>>
>>34712741
No one can teach because they cant grasp how fucked up my social skills are. Plus I wont ever actually talk to anyone IRL
>>
>>34712828
Anon, lots of people are boring.
>>
>>34712938
then outside of terribad social skills i don't know what's wrong with me. i'm rejected quite often
>>
>>34712855
Only for behaving like a cretin.
>>
>>34712741
you do know youre not actually trying to help, right op? youre here because youre just like the other normies and try feeling superior by putting others down.
>>
>>34713017
I'm just confused.
>>
>>34713038
look at your op. look at it objectively.

youre a morally bad person. an asshole in the purest sense of the word.
>>
>>34712741
Nobody wants to be a lonely sad cunt. Maybe some normies like to larp as it but nobody actually wants to be sad and alone. Sure, maybe some people are just making excuses but do you think that they still dont want to live better lives? I had a friend tell me i was becoming too normie recently and i said "wow, you think. Great." Because, you know what, as much as ill scream reeeee at normalfags posting "tfw not had sex in 2 minutes" and tell them to gtfo its out of jealousy. When you tell robots to just "bee urself" and "talk to someone" "its literally that easy" youre not helping. Weve all heard that shtick before and it has never helps. Maybe it is true but it doesnt work to a robot. Im a fucking sperg and i cant into basic conversation without showing it. Even when i think im doing well people will distance themselves and ill be reminded what an autistic fuck i am.

Im sure it was fucking easy for you because you know what, youre a fucking failed normie at worst. Ive gone to bars, talked to strangers and then been told to just fuck off when i thought it was going well. You know why? Because i fucking belong here.
>>
>>34712741
I'm not interested at all
>>
With all the stupid personality tests that get posted here, you'd think there's one that tells you what all your current skills are. Maybe more robots would have higher self esteem if they had an objective list of all there skills like an Rpg.
>>
>>34713358
That's besides the point. "skills" and "hobbies" are very nebulous terms. I could say I have a skill for masturbating and a hobby of cumming all over my food but that doesn't make them hobbies or skills. Telling people to "get a skill" or "get a hobby" doesn't help because in reality actual skills and hobbies are gated behind social barriers that normies pass through with ease and don't even realize it.
>>
>>34712741
>practice social situations
>work out
>hide your nerdy shit from them
wew

Almost like 95% of people aren't Chads and just pretend to be.
>>
>>34712741
do you honestly think people here haven't tried
why don't you get some empathy and try to see things through someone else's eyes
someone who didn't have friendships and relationships handed to them easily
>>
>>34712828
I feel that man. It's rough being into super nerdy games like EUIV and CK2. At least COD or something you can justify. You can't even explain EUIV to the average normie, or even try.
>>
>>34713472
Not necessarily, there are plenty of skills and hobbies that require no social interaction. Coding, housework, cooking, reading/writing, science, maths, sewing, working out, etc. The problem is robots have an approach anxiety to self development due to laziness and low self worth, they justify it by getting into the delusion that they're some type of underdog protagonist and life owes them a story. Letting them know that even losers like them have some sort of value at all that they can use to become said protagonist would work great for motivation. It's like giving the hero his first weapon in a game.
>>
>>34713528
>super nerdy games like EUIV and CK2
>casual normie trash
>super nerdy
>>
>>34713603
How does any skills/hobbies that you just listed help a robot in any way. Working out is debatable but go over to /fit/ and you'll realize half of them are still pathetic virgins. I should know I'm one of them. I mean yeah, I could learn a new skill and show it off but that doesn't magically turn my life around. I'm still an ugly manlet with no college degree or career. I work, I go to the gym, I come home, I masturbate/shitpost then sleep. Even for NEETs they don't do more than masturbate/shitpost. How is fucking sewing supposed to turn their self esteem around?
>>
>>34713682
a-atleast it's not hoi4
>>
>>34712828
>>34713528
>tfw played paradox games religiously for a year or so
>tfw thought I couldn't relate to anybody
>tfw EUIV went to shit and I burned out on DH and Vicky
>tfw went back to full-time shitposting
>tfw just found out that there's an entire fucking clique at my college of other nerdy history majors who play paracox games
>tfw could've related to them before but now can't
Irony is a dirty fucking cunt tbqfwu
>>
>>34713706
Because it gives you more value psychologically, even if they don't have direct impact at the moment, or get you laid, they're still things you'll know how to do, and makes you better prepared for a situation. This raises your self esteem, and the more things you do, the more things you expose yourself to potential life choices you can make, instant gratification is rare and robots don't understand that, just keep doing things until you find something you enjoy.
>>
>>34713827
But that will only work on a healthy mind
>>
>>34713874
Oh right I forgot people use made up shit like "depression" as a crutch. Unless you've gone through major trauma or are born retarded, you can't use the excuse of an "unhealthy mind" you've just chosen the path of least resistance and decided laying down and waiting to die is the best use of your time. Which is fine by me, do whatever you want, just don't complain about being pathetic and not ever having anything to be happy about, it's a self fulfilling prophecy.
>>
>>34713917
And the normie concedes again. Hopefully next life he gets the fucked up teeth, looks, manlet, bullying, lack of social interaction and parenting like the rest of us.
>>
>>34713948
Do you ever wonder what the point of dwelling on the past and self hatred is? I wasted many years doing it to try and justify myself, but it accomplished absolutely nothing.
>>
>>34714008
Here's a hint: you didn't get anywhere, you're still going to die.
>>
>>34713948
Why are you making assumptions and claiming victory without countering my points? I wouldn't be here if I weren't in the same boat, I'm a friendless NEET virgin, never been anywhere close to a relationship, I'm barely 5'7, have gapped teeth, an average face if not below, my parents divorced when I was young, I got evicted five times throughout high school, had terrible acne, and that's only the surface stuff, but I refuse to delude myself into playing the victim.
>>
>>34714038
Hurr hurr death is inevitable so why try, Jesus man you sound like an edgy teenager who wants to avoid "the prison we call capitalism".
>>
>>34714055
Because it's rare for anyone who has a life like that to be so positive. Just like it's extremely rare for anyone to climb the social ladder or escape the lower/middle class.
>>
>>34714138
That's just a sign of weakness then, you should only blame yourself for your failures, not the past, or circumstances. I know even a loser like myself has some sort of value, and just like a game, or money I can use that little value I have and use it to get more value. Which goes back to my original point, it's about having confidence and believing you can triumph over life despite everything.
>>
>>34714138
It's usually because some people who suffer enough eventually realize that wallowing in negativity isn't going to help them and hence stop defending it.
>>
File: loyalty1.jpg (293KB, 933x1256px) Image search: [Google]
loyalty1.jpg
293KB, 933x1256px
>>34714098
fuck off bootlicker.
>>
>>34714220

Your past and circumstances determine your options in life.
If you had good genes and a good upbringing (especially things like nutrition and other factors that affect the physical development of your body and brain), then you will have potential to be successful. If not, then there are no solutions. Effort is not the main determining factor. If I still had potential, I would be trying way harder. But I already lost the potential, so there's no motivation.
>>
>>34712741
Not autistic enough to have little self awareness and enjoy life.
Too autistic to communicate effectively and am scared of most interaction.

> severe social anxiety
>foreveralone.jpg
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.