[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So when is Trump going to kill all of the liberals? They act

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

File: trump maga.jpg (42KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
trump maga.jpg
42KB, 600x400px
So when is Trump going to kill all of the liberals?

They act like violent chimp niggers and normalize violence. They praise the degenerate Muslim culture who normalizes and preaches violence and murder.

So far they've:
-caused riots, broken windows, lit fires, fucked up UC Berkeley, beat the shit out of someone defenseless in a group and still assaulted him while he was on the ground
-anti-free speech, attacked people and threw rocks at those who tried to listen to Milo speak, got his event shut down
-punched countless people randomly unprovoked, such as some guy who was a priest got punched and called a nazi
-lit a woman's hair on fire
-beat people unconscious and not one leftist in the crowd helps them
-protests that do absolutely nothing but cause detriment to other people, for example they get airports shut down which only fucks up people trying to get home, does nothing to Trump
-all leftists on twitter seemingly promote violence and sometimes murder of anyone who is right winged
-want to destroy western civilization by inviting mudslimes to kill us, and mexicans to drive down the cost of labor and raise crime levels
-have unrelentating hatred of white people
-today a UC Berkeley student studying "Latino Studies" just stabbed two people, killing one

So why aren't we throwing them in gas chambers? I mean, they're already fucking up Europe should we let them destroy America too?
>>
>>34712070
>So when is Daddy Donald gonna kill all the people I disagree with? They're all bad, here's a list of one-off examples to prove it!

you do know liberals make up tens of millions of people, right? to indict the whole movement, your list'd have to be 1247x longer, friendo. Also the hatred of white stuff is a meme

S A g E
>>
>>34712070
What exactly is wrong with liberalism, please explain.
>>
>>34712184
Not op but nothing its the way they act. Just like blacks they have done nothing wrong but its the way they act is why we call them niggers.
>>
>>34712184
literally everything is wrong with american liberalism except pro science views, my friend. leftism is a plague that destroys civilizations.
>>34712165
you're going in the gas chambers, my friend.
>>
>>34712184
liberalism is the nigger of political views
>>
>>34712233
>>34712241
define "liberal"
It always feel like you people don't know what the word means, so you just use it for these pseudo-leftists, because it sounds slightly more intelligent and starts with the same letter.

>>34712265
that doesn't mean anything
>>
>>34712241
>pro-Science

Made me kek.
>>
>>34712070
>Muslim culture normalises murder

http://www.mediaite.com/online/oreilly-vladimir-putin-is-a-killer-trump-what-do-you-think-our-countrys-so-innocent/
>>
>>34712274
american liberal is not the same as a european liberal my friend. they are pro nigger apologist, pro immigration, pro violence, pro muslim, pro destroying society, pro cuckolding, pro gibsmedat freeshit, anti free speech, anti gun rights, anti being white, anti america
>>
>>34712274
>>liberal
>open to new behavior or opinions and willing to discard traditional values
>>
>>34712274

>open to new behavior or opinions and willing to discard traditional values.

Aka muh feelings matter let's be nice guys!!!

Muslims suffering? Oh boo hoo! Let them in!

Women are oppressed? Oh boo hoo! Give them more rights and biased laws!

Black people suffering in the ghetto? Boo hoo! Let's give them BLM and welfare

Its a cancerous political stance that throws out all logic and follows the blind optimism that "everyone is equal!! Peace and love".
>>
>>34712300
as opposed to anti science my friend. for example if i am against evolution that's anti science. my friend.
>>
File: download.png (6KB, 195x259px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
6KB, 195x259px
Why are people who care about politics so dumb?
>>
>>34712376
I love conservatives like you, you'd put up a fight for ur boi pussi atleast. But daddy Ahmeds gonna pin you down and take it.
>>
otoh, i'm a liberal and would literally beat the shit out of OP, who obviously has daddy issues

and seriously /pol/ fuck off with this shit you stupid niggers christ no one wants to read your edgy bullshit
>>
>>34712376
why does liberalism have to be associated with feelings?
am I missing something here?

>>34712364
are traditional values a good thing?
Surely if they are good enough they won't be discarded in the face of new behavior or opinions
>>
>>34712382
>believes in evolution
>claims all races and people are equal.

See the keks yet?
>>
>>34712376

This. To be fair we definitely needed to head in this direction, but we've gone too far to the point of being too nice and tolerant for our own good, criticizing any minority group is pretty much social suicide for any prominent figure, which is pretty much what happened to Trump, you become a demon just for stating things bluntly.
>>
>>34712399
my friend, it is important to be aware of politics as it also affects your lifestyle
>>
File: Bait Compilation.gif (571KB, 199x199px) Image search: [Google]
Bait Compilation.gif
571KB, 199x199px
>>34712070
Fuck Trumpalumpadingdong And Fuck White Peepholes :^)
>>
>>34712446
>are traditional values a good thing?
Some are some aren't like pro lgbt stuff is good for the country but letting thousands into your country as refugees is not good for the country.
>>
>>34712444
my friend, I would most likely shoot you in the head in self defense. Or you'd be in jail for acting like a chimp nigger. Violence is bad, right friends?
>>34712447
no africa "americans" are objectively worse than white people my friend.
>>
>>34712507
It's "african" americans, not african "americans".
No african would want those people in their country.
>>
>containment board

why is that so difficult to understand?
>>
>>34712533
my friend, don't be a "nigga" okay? Don't be violent and eat watermelons on the street. You're not raised by your mother to be a blackie

right- "african" "americas" is actually the correct terminology for dark men
>>
>>34712553
my friend. contain a penis in your anus instead, homosexual

regards, OP
>>
>>34712611
>faggot telling someone else to be a faggot
pottery
>>
>>34712646
My friend, the only pottery you've encountered today is the vase you shoved up your rectum

Regards OP
>>
>>34712577
>Not just calling us American Americans

Please be politically correct when talking about my people, please. Thank you.
>>
>>34712780
"american americans"
that sounds redundant my friend. why not just say chimpanzees? that's my preferred scientific terminology
>>
>>34712842
As a chimpanzee I refuse to be in the same category as them, please call them "roaches"
>>
I remember when I was a edgy teen
>>
>>34712904
my friend you're still an edgy teen living with your mother eating doritos on your fat ass

Regards: Op
>>
>>34712842
No, no, no. My good fellow. That's completely wrong. I'm beginning to think that you can't even tell your primates apart. I think the correct term is American American African American Humans.
>>
>>34713025
"champanzee" "grape soda" "africaman" "watermelon" american?
>>
>>34713062
We stopped using that term years ago. Please use the correct terminology. I'm sure that there's a chart you can refer to online.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.