[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This guy comes up and slaps your gf's ass. What do you do?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

This guy comes up and slaps your gf's ass. What do you do?
>>
i watch him sexually harass the random woman who happened to be walking within close proximity of my person
>>
Shoot up his school.
>>
Depends.
Am I having sex with gf when he slaps her, and is he also naked?
>>
>>34711261
do nothing and cry in a corner
>>
>>34711261
That's his gf now.
>>
I'd kick his ass. Ain't nobody messing with my girlfriend. She might beat me to it though, us lesbos are can be brutal.
>>
>>34711261
beat him with a crowbar then skin him and leave his corpse hanging like a grizzly pinata
>>
>>34711345
> us lesbos are can be brutal.

apparently you're also a downy?
>>
>>34711261

We've made it this many replies and no anon has said they would molest this kid... I'm impressed. Maybe we have finally defeated the pedo faction.
>>
>>34711261
High five him, laugh a bit and then tell him to fuck off.
>>
>>34711261
I'd say 'You little shit' and shove him away. If he tried anything further I'd knock his teeth in.

Secretly I'd give him mad respect though.
>>
File: 1468813518089.jpg (46KB, 540x541px) Image search: [Google]
1468813518089.jpg
46KB, 540x541px
Fuck 'em in front of the girlfriend in order to insert dominance.
>>
>>34712224
hot
le original :-DDDDD
>>
>>34711261
kiss him on the lips
>>
File: R532pTw.png (296KB, 735x660px) Image search: [Google]
R532pTw.png
296KB, 735x660px
crown him king arthur
>>
>>34711261
let him fuck my gf as long as he promises to cum inside
>>
>>34711261
Let grillfriend decide if she wants him or me and walk away
>>
>>34711261
Slap this little shits mom as punishment infront of him
>>
>>34711261
Steal one of his shoes. The left one.
>>
>>34711261
I wake up and cry originally
>>
>>34711261
Grab arm at the wrist, break arm at the elbow with a quick downward motion over my knee. Claim he assaulted my woman and I was defending her. Walk away from police whistling while he has 10 weeks minimum for recovery.
>>
>>34711261
challenge him to an MCing contest
and then lose
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.