[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw addicted to adderall

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: 1480899593401.png (785KB, 768x771px) Image search: [Google]
1480899593401.png
785KB, 768x771px
>tfw addicted to adderall
>>
>>34710912
it tasted too awful for me to ever get addicted to it after having to take it for 12 years
>>
>>34710931
If I get a prescription is there a way I can space out my usage so I dont develop a tolerance/addiction
>>
>>34712011
Your doctors write your specific dosage on the side of the bottle for a reason.
>>
>>34712011
it's not addictive. I took it everyday for 3 years in a row and i never got addicted. It's about as addictive as coffee or soda.
>>
File: 307.jpg (37KB, 788x685px) Image search: [Google]
307.jpg
37KB, 788x685px
>>34712052
>I took it everyday for 3 years in a row and i never got addicted
>>
>>34710912
I didn't know that that could happen
>>
>>34710912
I always liked to open the capsule and grind the amphetamine salts to rail them
>>
>>34712112
Are you for real? It's made out of fucking amphetamine, the basis for almost all illegal stimulants, particularly meth(amphetamine).

>>34710912
I took it for like 2 years and it worked brilliantly for getting me to study. Then I started taking extra and skipping days; apparently that's where I fucked up. I ended up almost sleeping through my finals because the withdrawals were making me sleep like 16 hours a day.

That said, the time I was on Adderall was probably the best time of my life. It made me extremely depressed, but it allowed me to focus and it felt so good. It kills me that I'll probably never get that prescription back since I told my psychiatrist I abused it.
>>
File: 1485936366679.jpg (7KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1485936366679.jpg
7KB, 240x240px
>>34712076

Literally made me kek out loud and wake my wifes son up.

Now Jamal is cutting off the WiFi access to the shed.

Thanks very much.
>>
>>34712232

How do you get your doctor to prescribe you adderall
>>
File: sinfeidl.jpg (10KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
sinfeidl.jpg
10KB, 250x250px
>>34712076
>>34712052
HOLY SHIT KEK

I actually laughed at this.
>>
>>34712336
It was a long, long process for me. But I'm pretty sure most people can do it in a reasonably short period of time. Just find a psychiatrist and look up the symptoms of ADHD. Complain that you're having trouble concentrating and it's negatively impacting your lifestyle, and name a few other symptoms if you can (but not too many; most can tell if you're bullshitting). If you're really driven to get it, you can always try a different psychiatrist if the one you have won't do it. Try to avoid any conversation about drug use and abuse if you can. Most doctors will prescribe Ritalin or something even weaker if they get the sense you're not being sincere.
>>
>tfw adderall has become pretty much illegal in your country because it's getting prescribed only in extreme cases nowadays

I want a mental boost but get denied.
>>
>>34712626
Which country?

orgiginl
>>
>>34712658
Fuck off, you retard.

Do your own research and use the internet.
>>
>>34712626
do meth. affordable, cheaper, easy to get. basically the same thing
>>
>>34712601
does it actually help for lack of focus?
i can keep myself from daydreaming, and in general have good self control, but often i become physically unable to focus and end up thinking about absolutely nothing without enough awareness to pay attention again.
pretty much every single lecture class has been completely useless for me.
>>
>>34712766
>basically the same thing

You have no clue what you are talking about.

Atleast read the wikipedia articles.
>>
>tfw not physically addicted to antipsychotics but will never get off them
>>
>>34712715
Wow, okay, asshole. Not sure how I'm supposed to identify a country when the only thing I know about it is that Adderall is "pretty much illegal". Thanks for the help though.
>>
File: 1485637490377.png (253KB, 534x533px) Image search: [Google]
1485637490377.png
253KB, 534x533px
>tfw addicted to morphine
>>
Try meditation instead. Teaches you not to be distracted. I can focus on average for 3 hours at a time, sometimes up to 7 or 11 hours. Or maybe I'm a sperg
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.