[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/drugs/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: 1486225880633.gif (374KB, 250x330px) Image search: [Google]
1486225880633.gif
374KB, 250x330px
Let's get a drug thread going. What is

>your favourite drug
>your least favourite drug
>your most used drug

acid
4 aco dmt
marijuana
>>
>favourite
weed
>least
nos (not sure if this counts but ive only ever done weed and nos)
>most used
weed
>>
>favorite
weed, or Aderall

>least
alcohol

>most used
alcohol
>>
>favorite
LSD
>least favorite
alcohol
>most used
weed

I've only done those 3 plus salvia, but i'm still too inexperienced with sally to know much about her
>>
>>34711025
what was salvia like?
>>
>>34711039
ultimate confusion
you forget who you are, where you are, and how to interpret your environment in any meaningful way. Like real life suddenly becomes r'yleh

also it produces feelings of being pulled or twisted, and female entity contact is very common also, so usually there is the sensation of being possessed dissected by a hyperdimensional witch or something equivalent
>>
>>34711039
I didn't break through so I can't really say

I just remember that when I was back into sobriety I was so glad that our reality is our reality.

I'll do it again sometime
>>
>>34711131
that sounds terrifying but also kind of exciting

how hard is it to find salvia?

>>34711155
did you find yourself freaking out while on it? I saw some videos on YouTube of some people freaking out high on salvia. Does it make you do that?
>>
>>34711178
>how hard is it to find salvia?
depends on where you are
some states in the US have illegalized it but you can still get it shipped overseas by certain vendors who don't care enough to research state-by-state laws.
legal states will carry it in smoke shops, or you can just get it shipped from online domestic vendors legally
>>
>>34711178
Yes I freaked out. I did it with a friend and all the time I was squirming in my bed periodically saying "WHAT THE FUCK?!" to him.

Since then I've learned the proper way to do so and next time I'll do it alone too.
>>
File: IMG_20150508_175147.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150508_175147.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>34710637
>>your favourite drug
lysergic acid (most done was 6 drops), mdma
>>your least favourite drug
3meo-mipt, alcohol
>>your most used drug
dudebro 420
>>
>>34711291
>measuring lsd in drops
>>
>>34711305
He used to have tabs until he started selling them in medicine dropper drops.
>>
best drug is mixing heroin and psilocybin and dxm

least favorite is meth

most used alcohol and dxm
>>
>>34711388
but "6 drops" is meaningless to anyone who doesn't know the dosage
>>
>>34711437
>implying tabs are remotely accurate

This isn't weed, nobody is going to sit there measuring micrograms for you on each tab/drop. Any dosage you're told is going to be a ballpark figure.
>>
>>34711513
yes but what's the ballpark figure for "6 drops"
>>
>>34711697
120ug a drop
>>
File: 1485029825684.jpg (71KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1485029825684.jpg
71KB, 900x900px
I absolutely LOVE 4-AcO-DMT

But since my last trip, I'm just left incredibly confused. I took Changa mixed with Salvia on Christmas and tripped on 4-AcO-DMT about 2 weeks ago.

When I was peaking hard on the 4aco, I was revisioning the DMT/Salvia trip I had and was just confused at how these are so similar in terms of visuals and overall feeling.

Recently bought supplies to make Ayahuasca for my first time, so I'm really curious if perhaps Shrooms and Ayahuasca are somehow related. I pray I don't die by accidental serotonin syndrome.
>>
>>34712273
They are both tryptamine psychedelics. Terrence McKenna (crazy hippie burnout psychedelic pro) thought shrooms and DMT/ayahuasca were special among psychedelics.
>>
>>34711291

MDMA is amazing. So heard to get where SWIM lives though.
Have to make due with cocaine. Not even close to as good.
I can't smoke weed at all.
I've seen what it does to other people and they're feeling something different from what I feel. I realise that my body just can't seem to process "downer" drugs.
>>
>>34712273
>I'm really curious if perhaps Shrooms and Ayahuasca are somehow related.
chemically, very
subjectively not quite. but fun fact: you can combine shrooms + maoi to superboost your shroom trip. Maois enhance all tryptamines. for experienced trippers only

>I pray I don't die by accidental serotonin syndrome.
just have a drug-free system in general and you'll be good. Also there's a maoi diet, if you didn't know, and it can be fatal in rare cases to disobey it.
>>
>>34713250
Any chance want to give an opinion on combining Aya with alcohol (drinking alcohol sep periodically during the trip)

From what I've read there's a strange synergy between the two... but is it really much of a risk?
>>
>>34713490
potentially unsafe
your choice, if you have tried booze + psys before and enjoy it
>>
File: got dang ol BOOMhauer.jpg (91KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
got dang ol BOOMhauer.jpg
91KB, 1000x1000px
Best RC sites for buying LSD analogues?

Any precautions to take?

Asking for a friend
>>
>>34713728
whichever's cheapest (darknet real LSD is cheaper)
>>
Favorite - weed or dmt
Least favorite - alcohol
Most used - pot
>>
I heard that MDMA is good for getting out of depression and general funks. Is this true? What is the ideal dosage for a fun trip?
>>
>>34711039
one time I was smoking salvia at my lil cousins 16th birthday party with him and his friends

I took a huge rip and held it in and when I let it out, my vision went blurry and everything started getting windy and fake looking, like a dream

then I start feeling like I was a page in a huge a book being turned to the next page, at first I was all the pages being turned then it got to one point where I was the last page and the weight I felt on my body was the most uncomfortable feeling i ever had.

came out of it 10 mins. later in a total psycho, paranoid mindset and sat in the other room by myself for the rest of the party, until I just got up and left without saying a word.

age at time of report - 20
>>
>>34711513
yes, you obviously cant tell if its 123ug or 126ug. however, you can tell if its 100ug or 80ug or 120ug with any amount of experience. or just get em off the darknet
>>
>>34713728
lysergic

origxjgucv
>>
>>34714167
>lysergic
*lysergi
>>
>>34713968
i heard ketamine is actually being researched as a way to treat depression. look into it
>>
>>34714189
>85 dollars for 10 tabs
it may be legal but it's robbery
>>
>>34710637
>none
>just about all of then
>go fill the hole in your soul, faggot
>>
>>34713968
I know someone who claims that mdma cured their depression. Be sure to supplement 5-htp afterwards or you'll get worse-depressed for a few days, and never use more than once a month (3 months is best) (frankly I would advise a one-off anyway; consistent use seems a little impractical)
a normal old 100mg I guess

as other anon said, ketamine is probably more likely to fix depression, very interesting effects being studied.

some people claim good old lsd or shrooms do the trick as well. do your research and be safe
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.