[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>had a dream about your waifu being real again

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: despair pepe.png (45KB, 527x487px) Image search: [Google]
despair pepe.png
45KB, 527x487px
>had a dream about your waifu being real again
>>
File: 5e2ca26.jpg (92KB, 555x791px) Image search: [Google]
5e2ca26.jpg
92KB, 555x791px
>had a dream about being a waifu again
>>
>had a nightmare about my waifu being someone else's waifu again
>>
File: 1456210909104.gif (893KB, 400x554px) Image search: [Google]
1456210909104.gif
893KB, 400x554px
>that window of lucidity when you wake up in the morning and imagine being with your waifu
>>
>>34710321
>>34710622
>>34710617
>tfw I unironically know these feels
Should I kill myself?
>>
>>34710321
>some cheerleader had a crush on me in high school
>didn't find out until years after graduating
>she was basic as fuck
>did dress up to look cute most days though
>generally seemed quiet

had a dream with her in it last night. we got along well and were having a really good time but then i woke up. she's been with some private school faggot who is snobby and has money since some time in the latter half of high school.

what do i do
>>
>>34710708

post on 4chan about your missed opportunity
>>
>>34710669

nah, might as well stick around and see what other absurd shit this reality can throw out

definitely going to be some paradigm shift tier shit in our natural lifetimes
>>
>>34710753
i missed 3 or 4 opportunities like this in middle school to like 10th grade

my autism kicked in hard after that
>>
>>34710792

Yeah this world wasn't really meant for personalities like us

men are the ones who have to initiate, you get lucky sometimes and women just say what they want, but for the most part you have to read them

very challenging, some have more of an inherent grip on this than others, but I would say you can learn to see, it just takes time and experiences

I know of at least one missed opportunity in my life, but I figured about it well after the fact and I never would have even approached the girl who was crushing on me because she was part of the normie girl crowd and I assumed they all thought I was a weirdo.
>>
File: this-isn't-dough.jpg (58KB, 334x393px) Image search: [Google]
this-isn't-dough.jpg
58KB, 334x393px
Happened last night with T'Pol from Star Trek. We snuggled together on a bed and I got to rub my hand down her slender Vulcan body. The feels were so good and then I woke up to hell again.
>>
>>34710617

I feel you man, it sucks
>>
Please, please, please someone tell me I can have these more often, they are my only escape. I've tried nofap (day 18), ignoring 3d, thinking of her before bed, nothing works. Please help me, I need an escape from this reality.
>>
>>34712279
search "Lucid Dreaming".
>>
>>34710321
>had another dream where you and your oneitis get together
>>
>>34713306
>ITIS
Where is the IMMFLAMATION
Oh yeah there is none, so stop using that term please
>>
>>34710321
Dreamt that I lived in a small apartment building and she live above me. She would drop me notes from her balcony and I would climb up to see her. Won't share waifu due to autism though.
>>
>>34710321

Had a dream years ago where I was presented with one girl after another until...my waifu.

Can't describe how beautiful, cute and perfect she was but I've never seen anyone real or 2d who looked better.

Only had that dream once, I miss my scarf wearing dreamfu
>>
>>34710321
>Had a nightmare that my waifu is confirmed lesbian and go out with a bitch
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.