[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have so many regrets, why did i have to be so shy growing up.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1481599266761.jpg (68KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1481599266761.jpg
68KB, 633x758px
I have so many regrets, why did i have to be so shy growing up.
>>
>shyness
Literally your body limiting you because it realizes it's genetically inferior. You were never meant to be confident.
>>
>>34710306
you still have time to fix it OP.
you wont get your childhood back but you can get a decent adulthood
>>
What do you want op?
It really isn't healthy to worship the depictions of youth in films and tv, hopefully you realise that.
>>
>>34710337
that's not true, and the body doesn't decide that

it's your unconscious mind that made you shy. you are probably more afraid of society than yourself right? I wish I could give you the chart on your psychology but basically

>Defensive reaction leads to social withdraw for fear of rejection
>leads to loss of social contact, skills, information
>leads to loss of reactive ability which leads to more self vs. society conflict
>>34710465
is right introjection won't lead you to happiness in this case
>>
>>34710573

>body doesn't decide that

>it's your unconscious mind

Which is created by your brain, which is part of your body.
>>
>>34710592
If it's "literally" your body limiting you, that implies his body won't allow him to move towards things he wants. I doubt he has some unseen physical restraint
>>
>>34710592
>technicality xD
nobody refers to the mind as a part of the body
>>
>>34710306
>>34710337
more like normies detected something different about OP, treated him differently and exercised the parts of his brain responsible for social anxiety

whether he is inferior or not is up to random chaotic nature in a rapidly changing world and is not decided yet
>>
>>34710980
thats a nice post anon. normies dont feel sympathy towards us though.
>>
>>34710980
I don't think so, it sounds like he grew up fearing his environment too much and never developed a tolerance for fear along the way. If he doesn't fix it, then normies will begin to reject him completely, as weird or antisocial.

Sorry OP but the advice is always going to be the same. You have to get yourself out there. If it helps you, read into human psychology and body language and consider 'getting out' testing theories
>>
>>34710306
Because reasons. It made you more observant, didnt it? And you used the observations to understand the human nature better, didnt you? And as your knowledge increased you became more confident and at the end turned out to be better at normie games than normies themselves, didnt you? But you didnt give a fuck about their games and got so used to the loner lifestyle that you prefer to be alone now, dont you?

Or is that just me? Either way, you can still do all that.
>>
>>34711269
Everytime I put myself out there I get rejected...why bother?
>>
File: 1465519189312.png (98KB, 1113x655px) Image search: [Google]
1465519189312.png
98KB, 1113x655px
>>34711536
Because you don't want to be alone and you don't want to fear society, and even being rejected helps a lot with that

Here's something easy you can do

http://48laws-of-power.blogspot.ca/2013/10/law-1-never-outshine-master.html

learn the rules of power and try applying a couple. I highly recommend body mirroring and neurolinguistic programming
>>
>>34711573
That whole list just seems like a way to manipulate people to get what you want. I don't want to do that.
>>
>>34711798
then just use the ones that you find morally acceptable
>>
File: 1485727653214.jpg (73KB, 751x708px) Image search: [Google]
1485727653214.jpg
73KB, 751x708px
>>34710573
Stop reading self help, they only want your money and its fake psychology
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.