[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could a girl with that body steal your bf femanons?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1455466817157.jpg (90KB, 880x800px) Image search: [Google]
1455466817157.jpg
90KB, 880x800px
Could a girl with that body steal your bf femanons?
>>
>Women
>Competing

harhar
>>
>>34710183

Man legs
>>
>>34710183
I have never had a bf but thanks for making me feel worse about myself :)
>>
>>34711217
>I have never had a bf
Nice RP, fag
Like it or not, you will never be a woman's first.
>>
why is she standing like a centaur?

orginoli commentoli
orginoli commentoli
>>
>>34711296
I'm not showing you my boobs.
>>
>>34710183
no, he cares about behavior/integrity/logical thinking and ability to communicate well. his only concern in body is not to be overweight/obese. he also prefers that i shave my legs.
>>
>>34711296
the boy i met here two years ago is my first although he's had 1 gf before and they had sex, and i am always really sad about it.
>>
>>34711380
And then when you're my first I'm going to end up sad because of this very situation. Cycle of misery.
>>
>>34712167
nah, i have no desire to leave him. we're both only becoming better and better people, so i can't see any reason i ever would. i weep for the fact that i'll never be his first, that he will always have memories of another, and that we will not be in unison the first time i have sex with him; that it will not be as special for him as it will be for me, but i can forgive him in this area even though it is sad. you may have to do the same for a girl yourself, or you may luck out and find a virgin girl, or you may later be in the same situation as my bf; no longer a virgin, but in a new relationship that will be your last.
sans someone who has problems with being promiscuous and has had many partners, it is not that impactful. sad and less preferable, yes, but having had someone once before shouldn't erase all the potential good that can come from your partnership.
>>
>>34712395
Finding a virgin guy isn't that hard, unless you limit yourself to a pool of chads, which is what you did. Virgin guys are becoming all too common these days.
>>
>>34712427
i found a boy from r9k that was was and had been a neet for some time; we bonded mostly over negative feelings and social shortcomings. he's hardly any different than the rest of you, besides having had sex with a crazy BPD girl before. not "chad".
i am sorry you hold such pessimistic "it will never be me" beliefs.
>>
>>34711349
Then you're a man. Simple as that
>>
>>34711166
This.
Something not right with those weird bendy legs
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.