[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's so wrong with you that you can't just be yourself?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8

File: reeeinside.jpg (29KB, 660x574px) Image search: [Google]
reeeinside.jpg
29KB, 660x574px
What's so wrong with you that you can't just be yourself?
>>
I'm annoying, boring, needy, clingy, lazy, unmotivated, unambitious, unintelligent, I can't speak very well, and all my "hobbies" are niche weird things that (rightfully) no one else gives a shit about.
>>
It's not me, it's not my fault
>>
>>34710040
shitty hairline, insecure, blah blah
>>
File: 1484100991782.jpg (28KB, 342x447px) Image search: [Google]
1484100991782.jpg
28KB, 342x447px
I have little-to-no personality.
>>
I can be myself. I try to be as authentic as possible.

It's just that myself doesn't fit very well with society and that's the real problem. I'm not hurting anyone by being weird, the problem is our society has very rigid criteria for who gets to participate in it.
>>
>>34710113
>It's just that myself doesn't fit very well with society
>our society has very rigid criteria for who gets to participate in it.
Thats how it always been. In a way we have more freedom to be ourselves today than any human ever had since the dawn of civilization, and probably even in tribal society people were hush hushed pretty fucking often.

And by hush hushed i mean sacrificed to the gods for being weird/different.
>>
i am myself which is VERY unique
the people thinking "i want the person who is like myself"
but i am not like ANYONE
the people need to thinking "i want the person who is extra radical ALL the time"
then we can be ourselves together in finally
>>
>>34710314
I know. My point is that we have a lot more progress to make before we're at a point where we're a truly inclusive society. Not that we should go back to a mythical past that was more individualistic.
>>
Give me titty Skittles and I will
>>
File: 1483375267760.jpg (454KB, 1424x1216px) Image search: [Google]
1483375267760.jpg
454KB, 1424x1216px
you don't understand THAT's what is keeping people away from me
>>
>>34710471
I dont think that one giant society that allows people to be themselves is not possible. The best we can do is split into millions of tiny, tiny nations/tribes based on our personalities BUT keep in contact and keep progressing as a species.

Just each tribe has different laws, customs and shit.

In ideal world anyway.
>>
File: BCSpIxY.png (28KB, 317x376px) Image search: [Google]
BCSpIxY.png
28KB, 317x376px
>>34710107
>>34710083
these for me, plus years of being virtually mute has made me little more than an insect pretending to be human. I am the roach
>>
>>34710040
I need to become myself
>>
File: feel_crying.png (58KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
feel_crying.png
58KB, 645x773px
>>34710040
i have no idea what 'myself' is anymore
>>
>>34710040
Fear, constant fear of almost everything.
It's tiring me out honestly.
>>
File: ps.jpg (14KB, 238x192px) Image search: [Google]
ps.jpg
14KB, 238x192px
All I know is how to be myself
>>
I'm in a culture that doesn't accept my mindset

And Japan is a hard country to move to

Therefore, these next 3 years are the worst. Once I can stop restraining my character and be my true self, life will start getting good
>>
deformities
>>
File: 1384005083509.png (71KB, 554x436px) Image search: [Google]
1384005083509.png
71KB, 554x436px
I want to murder a lot of people. I would run people over, beat them until they die, pull apart their organs until it became boring. I would rape a lot of women. I am sadistic, and although I can get off without violence, I truly enjoy fantasies of being violent, and when I can express anger against someone else. It would quite literally be euphoric if I could beat someone to death with a blunt instrument, and have them crying in fear and dismay until I make them stop. Bonus points if they're trying to beg for mercy through blood pooling in their mouth.

>mfw people tell me stupid shit they want to be sympathized with when 99% of the time it's their own retarded fault and they're going to do it again because they're so fucking stupid I swear to god

Also
>complain about being in pain my whole life, pain that has never gone away with any medicine, exercise, therapy, anything
>only recently got diagnosed with a degenerative lumbar disorder at the base of my spine
>my spine was the only place they looked, and literally have given me no treatment for it because "well your flexibility is good"
>any other normie is usually on painkillers or benzos if they tell the doctor they felt bad once
>>
>>34710040
Because people will think that I'm a creep. Nobody knows about my personal life.
>>
File: 1486403605456m.jpg (38KB, 1024x461px) Image search: [Google]
1486403605456m.jpg
38KB, 1024x461px
>>34710040
I'm pretty ugly and probably autistic. Doesn't stop me from being myself though. I just accept being myself means most people won't like me.
>>
>>34710040
Yourself i.e
>myself
>isn't a person
>is a composite character of surface value concepts and ideas developed by poor social mimicry over the course of two decades
>>
Well who am I? Are you confusing being yourself with being charismatic?
>>
>>34710040
When Im myself I get arrested. Ive been a maniac my whole life so when cops see my power level they lock me up for literally doing nothing illegal. srs
>>
>>34710040
literal autism, mostly
>>
>>34710083
Fucking bingo.
I can be myself. The problem is that this "myself" is a disgusting, useless, pathetic person.
>>
>>34710083
same
this is an original post
>getting the captcha that makes you keep picking pictures over and over reeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>34710040
I'm attracted solely to teenage girls.
>>
>>34710040
depressed, lazy, pedo, degenerate and socialy awkward. There is little hope for me to ever "be myself".
All I can do is try to change myself how ever slow that may go.
>>
>>34712269
How far have you been though?
You can't change your past anon
>>
>>34712345
never raped anyone if that's what you are thinking. Only online stuff, but still that's something I wish to get rid of the most...
also can't get help from a professional in my country. I would go to jail.
>>
>>34712401
>I wish to get rid of the most
Please do anon. I know friends who were used for some disturbing stuff when they were younger.
>>
>>34710040
i am unbelievably unsuited to working a 9-5 job

i fucking can't CAN'T STAND IT

i get so goddamn bored, so fucking fidgety, i lose my grip on reality at 3:30 PM every day and just want to run outside and scream
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.