[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can I move to Sweden to claim asylum because Trump is oppressing me?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: image1.jpg (228KB, 981x1233px) Image search: [Google]
image1.jpg
228KB, 981x1233px
Can I move to Sweden to claim asylum because Trump is oppressing me?
>>
>>34709758
You can move to canada for that
No joke
>>
File: periscope.webm (2MB, 924x572px) Image search: [Google]
periscope.webm
2MB, 924x572px
>>34709758
Yes, Americans can now claim refugee status as they are fleeing from an authoritarian, fascist regime.
>>
you just know he's fucking that man's wife
>>
>>34709758
Only if you are an illegal immigrant.
>>
File: 1468425419062.png (661KB, 1080x711px)
1468425419062.png
661KB, 1080x711px
>>34709758
>work hard
>be a good citizen
>this happens
>>
>>34709758
So what's your issue with this pic?
This has displayed the virtue of altruism by help this poor refugee
Nothing but racism and cruelty from this site
>>
>>34709758
Only if you're brown or black. You can also rape 13 year old girls and get two months at holiday camp (Swedish prison).

I wish I was making this up.
>>
>>34712067
You go around killing people with an air powered animal euthanizer? And get away with it? sounds good to me.
>>
>>34709758
>Can I move to Sweden to claim asylum because Trump is oppressing me?
>>34709758
>>34709758
Hahahaha, you're such a whiny bitch. America is the richest country in the world and you still can't succeed there? Women and minorities *still* make more in the US than ANY other country on average.

What makes you think it'd be better anywhere else? You're dumb (and probably fat, too).

t. German Anon
>>
>>34711338
Can't remember the real story, but the kid isn't an asylum seeker. It was something like they thought they were adopting a 13 year old kid and got that. That right. That is supposed to be a 13 year old kid.
>>
Probably not, I can't get out of South Africa even though I told them two of my neighbors' entire families were murdered in the past year.

South Africa's on yellow alert at genocide watch and they won't fucking let me in while they let in thousands of blacks daily. I guess they'll wait until they start sending the de jure death squads around to kill all whites instead of letting us out while it's just de facto gangs of bandits wandering around, murdering white families and stealing their shit, then getting 2 years in jail for it.
>>
>>34713593
Knowing Swedes they probably cheer when the hear about whites being killed in South Africa. They are sick people.
>>
>>34713593
>>34713685
Whites did that to themselves though. Whavever happened to the "survival of the fittest" meme? Should've gotten fitter :^)
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.