[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHAT DOES IT MEAN?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: pepe-angry.png (361KB, 858x725px) Image search: [Google]
pepe-angry.png
361KB, 858x725px
>be me
>decide to get out of NEETdom
>spend months putting portfolio together
>apply for job with great salary & benefits
>get a phone interview
>nailed it.jpg
>get an in-person interview
>6/10
>get another phone interview where they say they don't want me for the job I applied for but would like to hire me 1 tier below it and allow me to work up
>sounds great.mp3
>"call us next week to negotiate salary"
>call goes to voicemail
>leave message
>no call back
>call again next day
>no call back
>WHAT THE FUCK WHY WOULD THEY ASK ME TO CALL THEM NEXT WEEK TO NEGOTIATE SALARY IF THEY WEREN'T GOING TO FUCKING ANSWER THE PHONE???
>>
>>34709468
>"Please leave your name, number, and a brief message and we'll get back to you as soon as possible."
>>
>>34709501
>HI THIS IS THE GUY YOU ASKED TO CALL YOU AND NOW YOU DIDN'T ANSWER WHAT THE FUCK.voicemail
>>
Spam their voicemail OP

no but seriously, people in HR are retarded.
>>
Don't spam their voice mail. That's autistic. Just wait patiently. If they don't call you back within 3 business days, send an email. Start looking around for another job after that
>>
File: repe.jpg (14KB, 198x198px) Image search: [Google]
repe.jpg
14KB, 198x198px
wtf same thing happened to me kinda except I got the job I applied for

they said they'd call me Monday(was Saturday) after my background check

never got a call, called them like 20 times always voice mail, how are they allowed to get away with this time wasting bullshit?
>>
>>34709728
>how are they allowed to get away with this time wasting bullshit?
idk but it's super fucking annoying. I even started phasing out some of my freelance clients to work there full time and they can't even answer the phone for 10 seconds and say "hey mate, haven't had a chance to talk with who I need to talk with, call us back in a few days." Like what the fuck?
>>
>>34709683
Going to do this. So annoying because you waste a month on the convoluted interview process only for them to offer you a job and then go silent when it comes time to negotiate salary.
>>
>>34709683
>That's autistic.

I think that's the point of this place?
>>
I hate it when they don't call and tell you you didn't get the job, this has happened loads of times.
>>
>>34709855
Honestly, at least the message would be clear that way. But the guy literally offered me the job on our last phone call and said to call him this week to discuss salary. Now all of a sudden he doesn't answer.
>>
>>34709816
That's super shitty of them for sure. I wish you the best of luck. Don't let one company's retardation stop you from making the big bucks
>>
>>34709919
Thanks mate, I'm hoping the guy's kid was sick or something and that's why he wasn't able to get back to me, but who knows. Thanks for letting me vent.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.